Team "Pregnant until proven otherwise", come join the fun ladies!

Congrats wantingbbbump!!! That's amazing! Are you 9 or 10dpo now? I'm still feel in bit down from yesterday's bfn but was 5 days before af due so hopin too early.I'm haven a achey feel in in my left side today and got groin pain...don't know wat this means?? You must be so excited!
Wavescrashove when r u testin?? Xx

Congrats wantingbbbump!!! That's amazing! Are you 9 or 10dpo now? I'm still feel in bit down from yesterday's bfn but was 5 days before af due so hopin too early.I'm haven a achey feel in in my left side today and got groin pain...don't know wat this means?? You must be so excited!
Wavescrashove when r u testin?? Xx

I am 10dpo today. I wish that my cam showed how bright the line is. So I was really bad and took my test from today to rite aid and asked the pharmacist if the test was a BFP and he looked at it and said " I think it's safe to say that you're pregnant" You should of seen how serious he was...it was great!! I hope that you and everyone else get's that BFP!!!

:bfp: VOILA LADIES!!! :bfp:

You'll have to click on the pic to see the lines better ;)

P7230132.jpg

I'm already feeling nauseous, I hope this little pea make itself a comfy home!!

:cloud9: :happydance:

Also, I think nausea has finally hit. Just woke up from a short nap before work and feel ridiculously nauseous. I'm off to get ready for work and then I'll be out all night so I shall check in on everyone late tonight heading into 10dpo for me. Hope y'all are doing okay today!

Oh gosh....PLEASE test - this sounds sooooooooooooo positive xxxxxxxxxxx

Great lines girls x lovely and strong xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Snuggle in sticky beans xxx

Can I ask our lovely PUPO confirmed mummy's to be......have any of you been having 'vold flashes' in your TWW?

I have been FREEZING on and off since 9dpo.......Goosebumpy skin and EVERYTHING!! I have just been googling and it seems that cold flashes can be a sign of early pregnancy?
Could this be it??????? xx
I would be REALLY grateful for your advice? xxx

I have them so yes thats a very good sign. Also check your cp. If it's up high then you can pretty much count on your BFP!! I say this because when Af comes your cervix is really low. On 8dpo mine was in a med spot, yesterday it moved up high and today I can't even reach it.

I have them so yes thats a very good sign. Also check your cp. If it's up high then you can pretty much count on your BFP!! I say this because when Af comes your cervix is really low. On 8dpo mine was in a med spot, yesterday it moved up high and today I can't even reach it.

Thank you hunni - now I'm feeling a little more excited......It's been MEGA noticable these last few days. Goosebumpy skin and everything!!
Also the occasional hot flashes too.....

I actually never check my CP so don't really know what's right/wrong/high/low/soft/hard or anything lol xx

I might cave in and test tomorrow ..............................:shrug::shrug::shrug:

okay from what I have learned is low is when you just barley put your finger in and bam there is your cervix. Med is up to your 2nd knuckle and high is when you have to go in there like the whole finger or it will be so high that you cant reach it. How to tell if it's hard or soft, if it's hard it will feel like the tip of your nose and if it's soft it will feel like your bottom lip. When it's open you will feel a little hole but women that have had a child will always be a little open so that takes time to learn on your own. I hope this helps and I am praying for your BFP!!!!

Thank you so so so much babe. That's MEGA helpful x
So what we want is 'out of reach and bottom lip soft' ?

I'm praying too xxx I really think it's about time DH and I got our first :bfp: xxxxxx

Baby dust to all the girls awaiting their well deserved :bfp: too xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm praying too xxx I really think it's about time DH and I got our first :bfp: xxxxxx

Baby dust to all the girls awaiting their well deserved :bfp: too xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I agree!! Praying so very hard for your BFP!! Your welcome. Yes high and soft but if it's out of reach you wont be able to tell if it's soft. So even our of reach is good. Also a med spot is good too.

Please GOD give Picklepot and her DH their BFP!! They will be such good parents and she deserves a baby of her own!! Thank you lord!!!

I agree!! Praying so very hard for your BFP!! Your welcome. Yes high and soft but if it's out of reach you wont be able to tell if it's soft. So even our of reach is good. Also a med spot is good too.

Please GOD give Picklepot and her DH their BFP!! They will be such good parents and she deserves a baby of her own!! Thank you lord!!!

You're so lovely xxxxx thank you so, so much xxxxxx I just don't ACTUALLY know where I would be without you girls xxx

You're so lovely xxxxx thank you so, so much xxxxxx I just don't ACTUALLY know where I would be without you girls xxx

I would have been even more of a crazy person with out you and the other girls on here. You are so welcome!! I told every one that god was going to give me a baby this month because I have spent the last 11 days saying "please god please give me a baby" for 45mins every night as I fell asleep and he would want to shut me up :rofl:

I would have been even more of a crazy person with out you and the other girls on here. You are so welcome!! I told every one that god was going to give me a baby this month because I have spent the last 11 days saying "please god please give me a baby" for 45mins every night as I fell asleep and he would want to shut me up :rofl:

Hahahahahahaha I love this...haha - he TOTALLY wanted to shut you up lol. I'm going to take over from you now and hopefully he would like to shut ME up too :) :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

So If I pull everything together.....

3dpo - MASSIVE row with step-dad - like HUGE Shouting, screaming, swearing, telling him EXACTLY what I thought of him (nasty man)....... just completely flipped which is totally unlike me!!!! I've kept quiet for 16 years....why now??
4dpo - slight yeast infection
5dpo - full blown yeast infection
6dpo - yeast infection miraculously disappeared with NO meds..... brown spotting on underwear
7dpo - Heavy cramping at zumba - had to leave class for 5 minutes and go to loo....felt like AF had arrived and had me doubled over. (I have had this before though....) Limbs felt heavy too.
Horrendous lower back ache...again - could just be my usual back ache flaring up.
8dpo - nothing much - light cramping but VERY thirsty
9dpo - Freezing cold flashes - light cramps VERY thirsty, STARVING.
10dpo - cold and hot flashes - slight 'sicky' feeling when in bed - VIVID dream about two friends ( sisters) being EXTREMELY pregnant - very odd -Heavier cramps, thirsty, STARVING.
11dpo - Cold and hot flashes - lots of energy (until early evening) - STARVING ALL DAY!! Moody, dream about Rats....I never normally dream.....and I've remembered 3 this week!!!! ??
12dpo - VERY cold flashes, thirsty, crampy, light nausea in evening, MEGA moody.....

Will keep adding to this as I go along......... you never know :shrug: x

heya ladies.........omg congrats on the BFP! woo hoo! How exciting is that? I told ya you gatta stay positive!!! cant ever lose hope no matter what! Hope the lil beanie sticks and you have a H & H pregnancy :thumbup: Im still not testing, im due tuesday, still have absolutely zero symptoms, which is fine, ive been patient enough :flower:, hows everyone else doing? :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->