Team "Pregnant until proven otherwise", come join the fun ladies!

I think this is it for you picklepot!! I could of wrote that myself but my dreams are a little different..lol Yes take over for me. A good 30-45 mins a night should be enough to get god to give up and want to shut you up as well..lol

Aww good luck tryingforababyy x my best mate said she didn't have any symptoms until she was about 8 weeks and already knew she was pregnant. xxx FX for you babe Xxxxxxxx
Wantingbbbump.....thank you.....ooo I'm so hoping x
By the way......cp high and soft.... :happydance: x

Thank you so so so much babe. That's MEGA helpful x
So what we want is 'out of reach and bottom lip soft' ?

I'm praying too xxx I really think it's about time DH and I got our first :bfp: xxxxxx

Baby dust to all the girls awaiting their well deserved :bfp: too xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sorry, I didn't get the temp changes, but the cp was the same high, etc! I also checked an opk strip and they were very dark.

Aww good luck tryingforababyy x my best mate said she didn't have any symptoms until she was about 8 weeks and already knew she was pregnant. xxx FX for you babe Xxxxxxxx

OMG...High & soft!!!! I bet you get your BFP!! I know you may have said this but how long have you been TTC? FX'ed for you!!!

:dust:

Congrats to Wantingbbbump and Benjwool. Have a happy and healthy 9 months!

Beautiful BFPS :)

Oh girls I LOVE waking up and reading the thread!
:bfp: girls I'm loving your tickers!! It's really encouraging to see those!!
I think I'm out this month all my symptoms have stopped apart from sore bbs although my grandad did ask me if I was pregnant yesterday randomly!!
I'm going to check my cervix now so I'll let you know. But I think the :witch: is on her way I can just feel it :cry:
I'll update with cervix position later love to all xx

Oh well my cervix is well errr I have to reach the full length of my index finger to reach it so I would think that's high but it's hard and closed tight like a nose so what does that mean??

Congrats wantingbbbump!!! That's amazing! Are you 9 or 10dpo now? I'm still feel in bit down from yesterday's bfn but was 5 days before af due so hopin too early.I'm haven a achey feel in in my left side today and got groin pain...don't know wat this means?? You must be so excited!
Wavescrashove when r u testin?? Xx

Honestly? I'm testing every day until I get my gosh darn BFP or AF so tomorrow, Monday, Tuesday, etc. AF's due at the end of the week.

Also, I think nausea has finally hit. Just woke up from a short nap before work and feel ridiculously nauseous. I'm off to get ready for work and then I'll be out all night so I shall check in on everyone late tonight heading into 10dpo for me. Hope y'all are doing okay today!

Oh gosh....PLEASE test - this sounds sooooooooooooo positive xxxxxxxxxxx

Hahah I hope you're right. The nausea lasted most of the day but seems to be gone now. However my nipples and boobs have taken on a life of their own. I don't recognize them at all. They're a little more full. There's a road map of blue veins I don't recall ever being there. My nipples look huge and erect constantly but not hard. The bumps or whatever they are are all swollen or whatever. And they hurt hahah.

I bought more tests today. I currently have 3 FRER, 2 ClearBlue Digital and 2 dollar store/new choice ones. I'm using my FRERs until they run out. Then the ClearBlue and then the dollar store... testing every day until I get my BFP or AF arrives at the end of the week. FX.

Morning ladies. I am 8dpo today. Had constant cramping last night and this morning, kind of a dull ache in the lower part of my stomach. Have tested (very early and possibly stupid) and posted in the test section of the forum.
Tested early with my first pregnancy too. Have a short luteal phase as AF is due on Weds (27 day cycle). My temps have started dropping though so I am confused!

Wavescrashove, your :bfp: is so coming this month. Can't wait for you to tell us all you have your :bfp:

Obeez, like with wavescrashove.....I reckon keep testing until you get your :bfp: its possible your only just implanting so possibly tested too early. Good luck babe. X FX.

Well girls, I crumbled and tested at 13dpo......surprise surprise.......... :bfn: *sighs deeply*
I don't know why DH and I cant just nail this. The only positive I can think is that it was a boots own brand test and it said it was only 53% accurate at 4 days before missed af and as my period isn't due until anytime from now up to 31st at the earliest, that that could make a difference???????
I really hope so xxx

Heya ladies, AF is here, I knew it, i am glad i didnt waste my hpt's, lol, how are you gals? and picklepot i hope you get it :thumbup:

Tryingforababy: I'm sorry AF got you Hun but hey onwards and upwards to your next cycle hunni :hug:

Picklepot: sorry fir your :bfn: but 53% common your sooooooo still in this game hunni! Praying for our :bfp:s every spare second I get!!

I'm feeling very sick but I get like this always the day before AF arrives so not holding out much hope :-(

Heya ladies, AF is here, I knew it, i am glad i didnt waste my hpt's, lol, how are you gals? and picklepot i hope you get it :thumbup:

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh the EVIL :witch: I'm sorry babe.... but you can get excited now for your next cycle xxx FX'd for you darling xxx

Thank you MommaCC - That's what I'm REALLY hoping......It just gets so upsetting month on month of the same darn thing... however, DH and I are going on holiday for a couple of weeks at the end of August so I hope that will help with the :bfp: if it doesn't come this month xxxx

Hi, I'm new and just wanted to say congrats to those who have had their bfp recently and thanks to all the girls on this thread for helping me stay sane(ish!) in my first tww!
I found BnB while googling pregnancy symptoms and 'pregnant until proved otherwise' has summed up my mood for the last 2 weeks!

Bit about me - had my mirena coil removed start of june, started ttc start of july. Only had one period so far so no clue re cycle length yet, as had no periods for 6 years on the coil. Have had symptoms for last 2 weeks, but not sure how much of that is my hormones returning to normal after getting coil removed, and how much is in my mind! Symptoms inc feeling queasy quite often, but also feeling starving more than usual, headaches, feeling run down and like I'm getting a cold, cramps inc a few big ones, itchy spots on my arms and legs, also sensitive to smell and completely not liking the smell or taste of wine, which is sooo not normal! Have just been feeling weird really, but again I don't know if that is just my body adjusting to normal hormone stuff.
Did a hpt yesterday (first day of period in june was the 20th) but was bfn, and have had brown spotting for a couple of days now, which I do get sometimes before I come on, but am keeping my fingers crossed this is different. As i keep trying to tell myself, it's not over til the fat witch sings!

Wavescrashove, your :bfp: is so coming this month. Can't wait for you to tell us all you have your :bfp:

Obeez, like with wavescrashove.....I reckon keep testing until you get your :bfp: its possible your only just implanting so possibly tested too early. Good luck babe. X FX.

Well girls, I crumbled and tested at 13dpo......surprise surprise.......... :bfn: *sighs deeply*
I don't know why DH and I cant just nail this. The only positive I can think is that it was a boots own brand test and it said it was only 53% accurate at 4 days before missed af and as my period isn't due until anytime from now up to 31st at the earliest, that that could make a difference???????
I really hope so xxx

Thanks, I hope you're right. Got another BFN today using a FRER. The first two were no big deal but this one's really bugging me. There's no reason for me to be feeling the way I have been or the physical changes to be happening with my body without me being pregnant. They're not normal PMS symptoms by any means for me. Just gotta keep telling myself there are pregnant women who don't get their BFP until way after a missed period.

Aww, sorry :/ But we're all still in this until AF arrives so don't give up yet! :hugs:

OMG...High & soft!!!! I bet you get your BFP!! I know you may have said this but how long have you been TTC? FX'ed for you!!!

Well it is high and hard today :( (now that I know what to look for I'm checking all the time lol)

We've officially been trying for 2 &1/2 years but ntnp for at least 3 years.
THis is the first month using a clearblue fertility monitor. I gave up.smoking 13 weeks ago and have lost 14lbs in the last 2 weeks. DOing everything to help the situation but nothing seems to be working Xxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->