Team "Pregnant until proven otherwise", come join the fun ladies!

My cervix is high and hard what does that mean girls? I've been feeling sooo sick today Im so unsure of what's happening. We are travelling home now from visiting my parents so I'm sat in the car stewing over symptoms! I'm due any day now should I test when I get home I've been holding my wee for three hours already hehe! What do you guys think?? X

Thanks ladies, now that Af is visiting me, im gonna work on shedding few more pounds until I lay the next egg :hug:

Trying4ababyy- I am so sorry!! I am heartbroken over the witch..but with a B if you ask me showed. Have you or Dh had any infertility testing done? I'm sorry if that's a rude thing to ask!! :hugs: I was told that if you have tried longer than a year to go see the Dr. because it could be such a small and simple thing that's keeping you from your bfp. Again I am so sorry. I know how it is wanting a bfp and never getting it. Go to the Dr's please don't wait 6 years like I did.

picklepot- High is very good!! If af is going to show then it's low! I don't know if my cervix is still soft because I can't reach it anymore but I really think that you ARE going to get your BFP!!! Every woman's level of HCG rises different and I have seen girls on here and other places have bfn then af doesn't come and then they get BFP. You're NOT out until af shows her ugly face!!

wavescrashove- Sweetie it's still early!! It can take your little bean up to 12 days to implant. Okay I believe mine implanted on 6dpo and it took 4days to get a 100% BFP then yesterday my mom told me that she really didn't see a line on my 9 dpo tests. I think I had one but it was so light that if I wasn't wishing for one I wouldn't of seen it. I'm still not sure that the line wasn't just the DNA line on 9dpo. I know that the bright lines I have now are true so keep the faith and remember you know you best. If what your body is doing isn't your norm then believe in your body and that you will get your BFP!!

MommaCC- High and hard is a very good sign. When af is coming then your cervix moves down and is very low. I am a poas pusher so I say :test::test::test::test: I put a post on here telling how your cervix should feel and how to tell cp. Oh I hope that you get your BFP!!

My cervix is high and hard what does that mean girls? I've been feeling sooo sick today Im so unsure of what's happening. We are travelling home now from visiting my parents so I'm sat in the car stewing over symptoms! I'm due any day now should I test when I get home I've been holding my wee for three hours already hehe! What do you guys think?? X

I just looked at your chart are you 5dpo? If your only 5dpo then it wont show on a hpt yet.

Picklepot - Uh oh :/ What makes you think that? I hope that's not the case!

Wantingbbbump - Thanks dear. I sure hope you're right. I haven't had any IB but I never did with my previous 2 pregnancies. I tried checking my cervix but having never done it before, it's hard to say what it's like compared to other times. However using my middle finger (and I have long fingers) I was just barely able to reach it. I couldn't tell soft/hard honestly. Then again I was told my first pregnancy that I have a tilted uterus so I don't know what that's about or if it makes a difference. Does it matter how soon until your period is due to arrive?

Like I'm not due for my period until Friday so is it too early to say that it being high is a good sign?

Wantingbbbump - Thanks dear. I sure hope you're right. I haven't had any IB but I never did with my previous 2 pregnancies. I tried checking my cervix but having never done it before, it's hard to say what it's like compared to other times. However using my middle finger (and I have long fingers) I was just barely able to reach it. I couldn't tell soft/hard honestly. Then again I was told my first pregnancy that I have a tilted uterus so I don't know what that's about or if it makes a difference. Does it matter how soon until your period is due to arrive?

Like I'm not due for my period until Friday so is it too early to say that it being high is a good sign?

That's a very good sign. Everyone that I know on here that's had a high cervix has got their BFP so far so I'm sure you will too!!!

OMG morning sickness kicked in today!! BIG TIME I can't stop gaging!! I say bring it on if it means a happy and healthy 9 months!!

That's a very good sign. Everyone that I know on here that's had a high cervix has got their BFP so far so I'm sure you will too!!!

OMG morning sickness kicked in today!! BIG TIME I can't stop gaging!! I say bring it on if it means a happy and healthy 9 months!!

I hope so!!!! I'll be so devastated if I don't get my BFP. I'm sure a lot of ladies on here can relate.

Aww, that's so exciting! Saltines & Ginger Ale were my savior during my first pregnancy.

I hope so!!!! I'll be so devastated if I don't get my BFP. I'm sure a lot of ladies on here can relate.

Aww, that's so exciting! Saltines & Ginger Ale were my savior during my first pregnancy.

I'll be devastated right along with you if you don't get your bfp. I am so going to try that!! thanks for the advice!!!

Aw thanks. FX big time. I've been talking to the big guy upstairs quite a bit lately. Praying, begging, all that fun stuff. You're welcome. I only threw up once from morning sickness but was super queasy the entire first trimester. I lived off those 2 things, even took them to work and munched on it the entire shift.

If your morning sickness gets really severe, there is medicine the ob/gyn can give you to help. Hopefully it doesn't come to that but just a heads up.

Aw thanks. FX big time. I've been talking to the big guy upstairs quite a bit lately. Praying, begging, all that fun stuff. You're welcome. I only threw up once from morning sickness but was super queasy the entire first trimester. I lived off those 2 things, even took them to work and munched on it the entire shift.

If your morning sickness gets really severe, there is medicine the ob/gyn can give you to help. Hopefully it doesn't come to that but just a heads up.

Okay thanks. i have never had morning sickness this early before. I hope that this is a sign that this is a really sticky bean that will give me a take home baby. I heard that the wrose the MS the less of a chance you have for MC do you think thats true or was my friend feeding me a load of bull?

I've never heard that before but that doesn't mean it's true. I know very little about why m/c happen, just know that I had one. But hopefully your friend is right. I want a very very super sticky bean for you!

Thank you!! I am wanting a very sticky bean for you as well. I really want to be bump buddy's with you so you just tell the witch that I said "SHE'S FIRED FOR THE NEXT 9 MONTHS"!! :af::devil::ninja::ignore::finger::trouble::grr::ban:[-X=; Those are all for the witch!!!!

Yes, I'd love to be bump buddies! I shall pass along the message. AF, you're not wanted here. Like we said days ago - go bother some pre-teen girl who is dying to have you! You can come back in 9 months, I just want my BFP and baby right now!

Dull cramps currently. Sore nipples still. No other real symptoms. BOO.

Uh oh....... I think the evil :witch: has arrived :( x

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...I will beat the witch with her broom!!!!!!!!!

Well............just started spotting.....and I don't get that really so think she's making her appearance:growlmad: :hissy:

What's odd is it's only cd26..... My periods are so wild.........last year they were anything between 29 - 49 days, this year they've started to level out a bit but I've never been this early......hence why I say 'think' she's here xxxx

wavescrashove- That's right..I have an 11y/o that would love af to show up. LOL

picklepot- spotting could be good..Right? Maybe it's your little bean digging in! I really hope & pray that the witch stays away!!!

I'm not so confident Wantingbbbump but love your optomism :) I will keep you all posted - if she does turn up, I'll slip quietly back into the TTC or LTTTC forums and meet you all back here in a few weeks lol x

Aw well I'm hoping AF stays away for you. You deserve your BFP! I shall say some prayers.

Trying4ababyy- I am so sorry!! I am heartbroken over the witch..but with a B if you ask me showed. Have you or Dh had any infertility testing done? I'm sorry if that's a rude thing to ask!! :hugs: I was told that if you have tried longer than a year to go see the Dr. because it could be such a small and simple thing that's keeping you from your bfp. Again I am so sorry. I know how it is wanting a bfp and never getting it. Go to the Dr's please don't wait 6 years like I did.

picklepot- High is very good!! If af is going to show then it's low! I don't know if my cervix is still soft because I can't reach it anymore but I really think that you ARE going to get your BFP!!! Every woman's level of HCG rises different and I have seen girls on here and other places have bfn then af doesn't come and then they get BFP. You're NOT out until af shows her ugly face!!

wavescrashove- Sweetie it's still early!! It can take your little bean up to 12 days to implant. Okay I believe mine implanted on 6dpo and it took 4days to get a 100% BFP then yesterday my mom told me that she really didn't see a line on my 9 dpo tests. I think I had one but it was so light that if I wasn't wishing for one I wouldn't of seen it. I'm still not sure that the line wasn't just the DNA line on 9dpo. I know that the bright lines I have now are true so keep the faith and remember you know you best. If what your body is doing isn't your norm then believe in your body and that you will get your BFP!!

MommaCC- High and hard is a very good sign. When af is coming then your cervix moves down and is very low. I am a poas pusher so I say :test::test::test::test: I put a post on here telling how your cervix should feel and how to tell cp. Oh I hope that you get your BFP!!

Wantingbbump, its okay, im used to her showing up every month, thats why i really dont waste my hpts, finances are tight at the moment and i dont have insurance, so for now I'm clinging on to faith, cheering the PMA, collecting baby dust, and just making wishes on stars like rugrats do lol, hopefully it will happen for us, thats why we are NTNP, just relaxing about the whole TTC thing, once things look a little better financially then i would go for tests and stuff. I'm sure its gonna happen =) I should make a journal! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->