Team "Pregnant until proven otherwise", come join the fun ladies!

Hi ladies! Loving this thread so much! Congrats on the bfps! I love love love the encouragement and optimism here!

Is it too late to join the party? I'm only 6 dpo, so it's gonna be a bit before I can do more than hope.

Trying4ababyy- I am so sorry!! I am heartbroken over the witch..but with a B if you ask me showed. Have you or Dh had any infertility testing done? I'm sorry if that's a rude thing to ask!! :hugs: I was told that if you have tried longer than a year to go see the Dr. because it could be such a small and simple thing that's keeping you from your bfp. Again I am so sorry. I know how it is wanting a bfp and never getting it. Go to the Dr's please don't wait 6 years like I did.

picklepot- High is very good!! If af is going to show then it's low! I don't know if my cervix is still soft because I can't reach it anymore but I really think that you ARE going to get your BFP!!! Every woman's level of HCG rises different and I have seen girls on here and other places have bfn then af doesn't come and then they get BFP. You're NOT out until af shows her ugly face!!

wavescrashove- Sweetie it's still early!! It can take your little bean up to 12 days to implant. Okay I believe mine implanted on 6dpo and it took 4days to get a 100% BFP then yesterday my mom told me that she really didn't see a line on my 9 dpo tests. I think I had one but it was so light that if I wasn't wishing for one I wouldn't of seen it. I'm still not sure that the line wasn't just the DNA line on 9dpo. I know that the bright lines I have now are true so keep the faith and remember you know you best. If what your body is doing isn't your norm then believe in your body and that you will get your BFP!!

MommaCC- High and hard is a very good sign. When af is coming then your cervix moves down and is very low. I am a poas pusher so I say :test::test::test::test: I put a post on here telling how your cervix should feel and how to tell cp. Oh I hope that you get your BFP!!

Wantingbbump, its okay, im used to her showing up every month, thats why i really dont waste my hpts, finances are tight at the moment and i dont have insurance, so for now I'm clinging on to faith, cheering the PMA, collecting baby dust, and just making wishes on stars like rugrats do lol, hopefully it will happen for us, thats why we are NTNP, just relaxing about the whole TTC thing, once things look a little better financially then i would go for tests and stuff. I'm sure its gonna happen =) I should make a journal! :flower:

You should!!! I know mine helped me even though I got this surprise, I thought for sure it would take a lot longer. I'm 32 & my donor is 58. The odds were against us. I was given a 15% chance of this ever working..I guess I showed them. Have faith, 15% in not much of a chance but it happened for me and I know that it will happen for you too!! :hugs:

Never too late to join us here :) Good luck and baby dust to you!

Hi ladies! Loving this thread so much! Congrats on the bfps! I love love love the encouragement and optimism here!

Is it too late to join the party? I'm only 6 dpo, so it's gonna be a bit before I can do more than hope.

As long as you believe that you are pregnant until proven outherwise then welcome!! Have fun, these women are amazing and I love them very much. We love to symptom spot but know that because we are PUPO every symptom we have is 100% real :rofl::rofl::rofl: WELCOME!!! I hope that you get your BFP!!!! How are you feeling?

Oh, I am fully in the PUPO state of mind!!! :thumbup:

So here's my 100% true symptoms: bbs sore for 3-4 days, mostly in the nipples...extreme fatigue for the past 2 days...back ache for the past 2 days...random pinches and not-quite-cramps over the past 2 days as well...cm is white, creamy (?), and abundant...not sure about cp - seems high today but hard to tell really. Pretty sure if I poke it one more time, my cervix is gonna jump ship. :haha:

Busy crossing my fingers and trying not to buy out all the hpts at the store down the street. Hehe.

Oh, I am fully in the PUPO state of mind!!! :thumbup:

So here's my 100% true symptoms: bbs sore for 3-4 days, mostly in the nipples...extreme fatigue for the past 2 days...back ache for the past 2 days...random pinches and not-quite-cramps over the past 2 days as well...cm is white, creamy (?), and abundant...not sure about cp - seems high today but hard to tell really. Pretty sure if I poke it one more time, my cervix is gonna jump ship. :haha:

Busy crossing my fingers and trying not to buy out all the hpts at the store down the street. Hehe.

Omg I was :rofl:I started gaging..lol Oh the joys of being pregnant...at least I didn't pee :haha: that comes later!! Those are some really good symptoms you have there!! Stick bean Stick!!

bbs sore for 3-4 days, mostly in the nipples...

I think I could write the book on sore nipples for Team PUPO. I've said it a dozen times but my nipples have taken on a life of their own. I don't even recognize them anymore. I've been out of my bra as much as possible because of how sore they are.

Have also been peeing a lot, but I do that sometimes anyway. Also had two little brown spots in cm today. Fingers crossed!

Please don't pee yourself... I can't do that to a preggo lady. Hehe.

Our nips should start a club. The Angry Nipple Club.

:rofl: hahaha they probably could. i stare at mine 85% of the day in amazement. my boyfriend just rolls his eyes and laughs at me when i mention looking at them and noticing something more (a new vein that stands out, size, etc). i just don't know where this all came from. i swear i HAVE to be pregnant for the way they're looking/feeling.

Hubby asked me today if I might be prego. I was like "Oh, gee, I could be". Inside, I was like "Pleeeease!!! ".

Aw :) Baby dust for you!

My boyfriend is convinced I'm pregnant. I wish I could have his certainty, haha. He thinks I'm crazy for worrying that I'm not.

Baby dust back!!!

He is probably right! Remember you're PUPO!

I hope so! And thanks :)

Hahaha! I know, some days it's harder to believe that though. Like BFNs when other ladies get their BFPs at the same dpo as me. Or certain symptoms everyone seems to be having that I'm lacking. Or my impatience hahah. FX for us all though!

Girl, I hear ya. Had to run an intervention on myself to stop testing cuz it's too darn early. But positive vibes make for sticky little beans!!

Hahaha yeah, I've decided I'm NOT testing tomorrow. I was going to test every day until I got a BFP or AF but I'm going to wait until Tuesday, hopefully Wednesday when I'm "supposed" to test.

You can do it! I will be your intervention cheerleader!! :thumbup:

I am sure that you will get your BFP!! I agree with your boyfriend. I will try to help you not rest but I am a poas aholic...lol

I'm glad everyone else is so certain for me. I'm on the fence. I keep getting this feeling that I AM pregnant (mental, not physical feeling) but then I keep doubting it. I know that when/if I get my BFP, I'm going to look back on this and laugh and feel silly but still... I just want that BFP now now now :) Even a faint one would be nice.

I had the same feelings about being pregnant. Don't you remember my freak out's lol now I look at them and lol. I blame them on early pregnancy hormones..hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->