Team "Pregnant until proven otherwise", come join the fun ladies!

Hahah I know. Here's hoping I can say the same soon. It's going to be so hard not testing in the am. My thought process is, "but what if I actually can get a faint BFP tomorrow???" However, I cannot test. It's going to put me in a bad mood when I get that BFN and I don't want that 4 days in a row!

I know how you feel. I hope that you get your bfp soon. Do you still have symptoms? How are your bbs doing? Mine are killing me and they are getting huge I have to go and buy a new bra I've gone up a cup size. I am happy for the FREE boob job...:rofl:

My cervix is high and hard what does that mean girls? I've been feeling sooo sick today Im so unsure of what's happening. We are travelling home now from visiting my parents so I'm sat in the car stewing over symptoms! I'm due any day now should I test when I get home I've been holding my wee for three hours already hehe! What do you guys think?? X

I just looked at your chart are you 5dpo? If your only 5dpo then it wont show on a hpt yet.

Hi hun
No I'm 11 dpo! I haven't been able to temp while I was staying at my moms because I forgot my thermometer! Doh! so my charts all wrong now :-( oh well I'll try and be more organised next cycle!! I
Going to test in a little while with FMU I'm really nervous it's going to be :bfn: I just know it! Oh well Fx'd xxx

Morning all. Tested again this morning at 9DPO. Only one line today. Feel like I have a horrible hangover too although this is fading as I consume my breakfast. Still cramping like mad which never happens before AF (or maybe I've never noticed). Ach well only 2 more days to go.
Hope for those waiting to test that the time flies past!! x

Well ladies I've tested with 2 ic's cos that's all I've got and nothing Huge massive :bfn: :cry: I think I'm out this month I'm just gunna await the witch and give up :-( I feel really down hearted and fed up! X

Obeez: it's still early your bean might not have snuggled in yet hunni test again in a couple of days Fx'd for you xxxx

Girls I sorry if this is tmi but I thought I was out I've just been to the loo for a #2 :blush: and when I wiped my front I had spots of blood I'm my CM which is a yellow/cream/White lotion like stuff it's not like what I get at start of AF usually the blood i mean it's pink and really not very much but there when I wipe. Could this be my ib and that's why my tests not :bfp: yet or is it just my AF a bit early?

I am a bit no a lot crampy and my bbs hurt a bit. Oh now I'm thinking it's just AF coming early. Spose all I can do is wait and see! This is tourture!!!! X

UmMmm......AF disappeared again........I'm still in with a chance........ Eeeeeeeeee.
I wonder if it was IB?
Mommacc - don't be down hunny. Like me - you aren't out until she ( :witch: ) shows her ugly face Xxxxxxxx

Oh picklepot I hope we are both getting our Ib and then our :bfp: xxx

Hi PUPOs

Many many congrats again to the BFP ladies that's amazing news!!!

Me...12dpo :bfn:

Sigh....

Good morning, lovely PUPO ladies!

Sad to see some BFNs this morning, but glad you're all still, er, "in the running". Sending sticky thoughts your way! :dust:

Wanting - Enjoy that boob job! At least you'll have some killer cleavage. :winkwink:

As for me...DH said last night "I doubt you're pregnant. I just don't see you being pregnant". GAH!! :cry:

As for me, today is 7 dpo. Bbs still a little sore, but not unbearable. Nips are tender/sensitive. Cm is weird today....watery, but tinted brown on the tp (yay! TMI!! Sorry. :shy:) and not a ton of it like before. CP is way high still. Feel a little bloat-y, too. Af isn't due for a week, so I dunno...

On the bright side, I'm off to the zoo today! Gonna look at all the awesome animals and try not to think about babies for a bit.

Well, I took another test today and the line is almost invisible now. :cry: Looks like I may have had a chemical pregnancy, feels like :witch: is on her way.

Well, I took another test today and the line is almost invisible now. :cry: Looks like I may have had a chemical pregnancy, feels like :witch: is on her way.

So sorry to hear that benjwool. Hope that its actually just your urine was too diluted and its not picking up the right amount of HCG.

*hugs*:hugs:

Fx'd for you, benjwool, that it's a fake out and there's really a little bean a-nestin' in there. :flower:

I am so sorry!! :hugs: I wish I knew what to say other than that but I know that there is nothing I can say to make you feel better!!

I know how you feel. I hope that you get your bfp soon. Do you still have symptoms? How are your bbs doing? Mine are killing me and they are getting huge I have to go and buy a new bra I've gone up a cup size. I am happy for the FREE boob job...:rofl:

My biggest symptoms currently are still my boobs. You can see all these crazy blue veins that you never could before, they look a little bigger, not by much but definitely a little bit. My bf even agreed to that. The nipples are still standing out constantly and are super sensitive and most times they're sore. I've been constipated. Headaches. I've been having tons of baby-related dreams and some non-related dreams but they do seem more vivid than normal. It did seem like my cervix was high but it was my first time checking it so I don't know what "normal" is for me. Annnnd frequent urination. At night, I'll go to the bathroom, sit back down and 15 minutes later have to go again.

That's the extent of it though. No nausea other than random bouts here and there but nothing to write home about. No real cramps, no IB, no backache. So we'll see. Normally I crave chocolate when I'm expecting AF and I have no such craving currently :)

Yay for free boob jobs. I was excited about that my first pregnancy. They went up a cup size during pregnancy and then up another when my milk came in. I went from a barely 32 A to a 34/36 C. Woohoo.

Aww I'm sorry. Hopefully like someone else said, the urine is too diluted to have picked up the hormone. Either way FX crossed for you.

still late here ... by estimated start date i would be 18 days late, but going to roll that back to say 14 in case i would have started a few days later than normal anyway ... boobs still hurt like mad (have hurt every day since a few days before af was supposed to arrive) and still having nausea periodically thorughout the day.

Because I'm ... me ... and impatient and all too hopeful, I looked up how far along I'd be today if I wound up with my BFP. I went to baby-gaga and I'd be 3 weeks 4 days (it says.) Then I decided to look up pregnancy during week 3 and this was a little reassuring.

You're probably still on the same lame symptom train as last week: fatigue, swollen breasts and frequent urination, which is totally normal... as is trading symptoms or losing them.

Those are my exact symptoms. It says nothing about nausea or backache. The things a lot of women here are having but I'm lacking. It listed my exacts! And then for week 4 it said, In general, most pregnant women don’t experience morning sickness until their sixth week which is reassuring because I barely feel any sign of nausea.

Testing again tomorrow morning... here's hoping!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->