Team "Pregnant until proven otherwise", come join the fun ladies!

Hello Ladies, I wanna reply to all your comments but wow i cant keep up, glad this thread is growing, love it, and yes i agree you are NEVER out until the witch shows, speaking of the wicked witch of the east, man shes a meanie this month, Im gonna put her up for adoption next cycle lol, or go on a AF strike, protest against her, take her to court & sue her right there & then, I think this months cycle is a mess because i stopped fertilaid in which the vitex really screwed everything up, but thats okay im gonna keep that PMA going & its gonna happen! PUPO! XO =)

Well ladies the :witch: has arrived so im out this cycle :cry: gutted x

Aw I'm sorry dear. I'll say some prayers for you for next cycle.

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm Girls................................ I'm not certain............................ but I THINK I just got my first :bfp: O.............M.............G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's MEGA faint but I did decide to POAS at 7pm tonight ...... I'd been for a pee at about 4pm....... and I've had the oddest stitch type feeling on my left side of the abdomen....Please be a sticky!!!!! xxx

WHAAAAAAT???!! Oh man! This is so exciting! STICK BEAN, STICK! Do you have a picture?

OMG picklepot!!!! :bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp: Stick baby stick!! I am so excited for you..yes show us!!!

WHAAAAAAT???!! Oh man! This is so exciting! STICK BEAN, STICK! Do you have a picture?

I know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Arrrrggggghhhhhhh

Trust me - you wouldn't be able to see it from a piccy it's WAY too faint but I SWEAR it's there!!
just been out and bought more tests so will do one first thing tomorrow morning to be sure and take a pic immediately for you ;)

Oh my goodness................................ I feel all......................unneccessary lol.

I'm in shock!!! xxx

I know - I think your prayers have worked!!! I can't thank you all enough for your support - I ACTUALLY love you girls xxxx

I just hope to god it's not an evap line lol x

If you see it then I am sure it's there!!!! I bet it will be darker tomorrow with FMU!!!:happydance::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee:

Well ladies the :witch: has arrived so im out this cycle :cry: gutted x

Awwww hunni :( I'm sorry xx Is she DEFFO there because I thought the same yesterday and then she disappeared again!!!! Big HUGE hugs for you darling xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Aw how exciting is this! Yes, please test again in the AM! I wanna see this :) I shall say some sticky bean prayers for you and cross my fingers. I'm testing in the AM as well so FX we both get our BFPs!

If you see it then I am sure it's there!!!! I bet it will be darker tomorrow with FMU!!!:happydance::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee:

It's Gotta be, right?????
Even my hubby could see iit.....he was like......are you sure - it just looks like a shadow!!

I keep telling him - I KNOW it's faint but you NEVER get even a faint line if it's a neg, right!!
You can get a false NEG but NOT a false POSITIVE!!! x

If there's any hint of a second pink line, it's positive. No doubt about it! You wouldn't have the HCG in your urine if there wasn't a baby in there to be causing your body to produce it!

I agree!! If Dh can see it then it's 100% a BFFFFFFFFPPPPPPP!!!!!!! Men can never see faint lines on hpt's!! I had a happy moment too today when I took a CBE digital and got "Pregnant" I started crying!!!

omg this 2ww is horrible!! i am 11dpo and feel nothing..like af is coming?? should i throw in the towel for this month??

Aw how exciting is this! Yes, please test again in the AM! I wanna see this :) I shall say some sticky bean prayers for you and cross my fingers. I'm testing in the AM as well so FX we both get our BFPs!

Awwww EEEEEK PLEASE get your :BFP: x

All I will say is, I got a :bfn: yesterday so stay positive even if the :bfp: line isn't quite able to show up tomorrow ;) it WILL do..... I'm 14dpo today xxxxxx

Thank you babe I'm SO grateful. Every one of you has been SO incredibly supportive. 2 & 1/2 years of this (or more) and I've NEVER felt so supported by a group of girlies xx thank you xxxxxxxxxxxx

Wantingbbbump, it's an own brand....boots pharmacy brand........as it's a dedicated pharmacy, i'm hoping they get it right lol.
I've had to get a 'Walmart' type own brand for tomorrow...... we'll see xxxx

I still feel like doing a :happydance::happydance::happydance: :) x

Because I'm ... me ... and impatient and all too hopeful, I looked up how far along I'd be today if I wound up with my BFP. I went to baby-gaga and I'd be 3 weeks 4 days (it says.) Then I decided to look up pregnancy during week 3 and this was a little reassuring.

You're probably still on the same lame symptom train as last week: fatigue, swollen breasts and frequent urination, which is totally normal... as is trading symptoms or losing them.

Those are my exact symptoms. It says nothing about nausea or backache. The things a lot of women here are having but I'm lacking. It listed my exacts! And then for week 4 it said, In general, most pregnant women don’t experience morning sickness until their sixth week which is reassuring because I barely feel any sign of nausea.

Testing again tomorrow morning... here's hoping!

when it says week 3 does that mean since your last af or since conception? just wondering for when i look up pregnancy symptoms surely its only week 1 or 2?

Hi by the way!!! been lurking in your thread and loving it!! Congrats wantingbbbump and picklepot!!

I am having so many symptoms similar to wantingbbbump (esp. the cervical position thing dont get me started!!) but my weirdest one to date is... itchy belly!!!! anyone else got similar??!
love and hugs and :dust:

cdog321- No it's NOT OVER until Af shows full force!! We are team PUPO!!! Good luck & tons of women feel nothing at 11dpo.

cdog - our rule is you're not out until the witch arrives. that's why we're pregnant until proven otherwise! i'm 11dpo and my only big symptom is sore boobs/nipples. no nausea. no backache. no implantation bleeding. fx for you!

wantingbbbump - awwwwwwwwww, that's so exciting. i would have too! i can't explain how happy i am for you! you deserve this one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->