Team "Pregnant until proven otherwise", come join the fun ladies!

omg this 2ww is horrible!! i am 11dpo and feel nothing..like af is coming?? should i throw in the towel for this month??

Awww hunni - no throwing in the towel here babe......you're Team PUPO and as for that, you're NOT out until :witch: shows her ugly face x

I've not felt much in the last week at all. (.)(.) don't hurt at all.......but I might have just got my :bfp: so please don't give up xxxxx

My friend didn't have ONE symptom except early AF pains. That was the only reason she tested cxxx

FX for you babe xxxx

Because I'm ... me ... and impatient and all too hopeful, I looked up how far along I'd be today if I wound up with my BFP. I went to baby-gaga and I'd be 3 weeks 4 days (it says.) Then I decided to look up pregnancy during week 3 and this was a little reassuring.

You're probably still on the same lame symptom train as last week: fatigue, swollen breasts and frequent urination, which is totally normal... as is trading symptoms or losing them.

Those are my exact symptoms. It says nothing about nausea or backache. The things a lot of women here are having but I'm lacking. It listed my exacts! And then for week 4 it said, In general, most pregnant women don’t experience morning sickness until their sixth week which is reassuring because I barely feel any sign of nausea.

Testing again tomorrow morning... here's hoping!

when it says week 3 does that mean since your last af or since conception? just wondering for when i look up pregnancy symptoms surely its only week 1 or 2?

Hi by the way!!! been lurking in your thread and loving it!! Congrats wantingbbbump and picklepot!!

I am having so many symptoms similar to wantingbbbump (esp. the cervical position thing dont get me started!!) but my weirdest one to date is... itchy belly!!!! anyone else got similar??!
love and hugs and :dust:

It's since the first day of your last period. Mine was July 1 so it started "counting" from then making me 3 weeks and 3 days today. FX for you!

I agree!! If Dh can see it then it's 100% a BFFFFFFFFPPPPPPP!!!!!!! Men can never see faint lines on hpt's!! I had a happy moment too today when I took a CBE digital and got "Pregnant" I started crying!!!

:) :) :) that's what I keep saying. I'm AMAZED!!! And ALL we needed was a blooming Clearblue Fert monitor.....it seems!!! ;)

Awww sweetie - I think I would be the same. I'm SO buying one of the digi ones too..... gotta see it in writing ;)

Btw....is it my imagination but have been feeling a little 'icky' all day or could this be nausea?? Lol.....everyone talks about it but this is the 1st time I've felt it!! xxxxx

Aw how exciting is this! Yes, please test again in the AM! I wanna see this :) I shall say some sticky bean prayers for you and cross my fingers. I'm testing in the AM as well so FX we both get our BFPs!

Awwww EEEEEK PLEASE get your :BFP: x

All I will say is, I got a :bfn: yesterday so stay positive even if the :bfp: line isn't quite able to show up tomorrow ;) it WILL do..... I'm 14dpo today xxxxxx

Thank you babe I'm SO grateful. Every one of you has been SO incredibly supportive. 2 & 1/2 years of this (or more) and I've NEVER felt so supported by a group of girlies xx thank you xxxxxxxxxxxx

Wantingbbbump, it's an own brand....boots pharmacy brand........as it's a dedicated pharmacy, i'm hoping they get it right lol.
I've had to get a 'Walmart' type own brand for tomorrow...... we'll see xxxx

I still feel like doing a :happydance::happydance::happydance: :) x

!!!! Thanks! I'm definitely holding onto that hope. You get those stupid BFNs until you get that glorious BFP! I took today off to save some heartache but tomorrow it's back to work! I want this BFP! I'll keep testing until I get it or AF arrives and she better know she's not wanted here for the next 9-10 months! :happydance: all you want! You've earned the right!

Oh man, I put my bra on (one I've been wearing for months) and it feels SO tight. My boobs are nearly popping out of it and they hurt so much right now. This has never ever happened before AF before. ONLY with my first pregnancy. Eeeeeep! I hope this is it ladies! I shall cross my fingers for sticky beans and baby dust all around. However, I'm off to work so I shall catch up on everyone's posts tonight!

Picklepot- Welcome to being PREGNANT!! I have felt like crap for 2 days now. I have tried everything and nothing works. Yes you have morning sickness :haha: I can lol at you because I have it too. I am so happy for you! I wish you a happy & healthy 9 months!! I told you bugging god makes him want to shut you up!!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

AAArgh so excited for all you guys!!! i just hope and pray im joining you soon. I agree if your dh can see it its definitely a bfp!!

You'll get there babes xxxx just you see. As for the sore bbs, that's a great sign!! (mine don't feel any different so you're way ahead of me girl!! lol )

As for deserving it - we ALL do babe xx just the fact that we all came here says it all x

I just want to thank trying4ababy for starting the thread xxxxxxxxx it's fab!!!! xxx

Picklepot- Welcome to being PREGNANT!! I have felt like crap for 2 days now. I have tried everything and nothing works. Yes you have morning sickness :haha: I can lol at you because I have it too. I am so happy for you! I wish you a happy & healthy 9 months!! I told you bugging god makes him want to shut you up!!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hee hee - yeah, yeah thanks lol xx banging head ache - funny tummy - ooooo this is going to be fun....and do you know what - I'm going to make sure I enjoy every second ;) xxxx

AAArgh so excited for all you guys!!! i just hope and pray im joining you soon. I agree if your dh can see it its definitely a bfp!!

Thanks hunny and FX for you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hee hee - yeah, yeah thanks lol xx banging head ache - funny tummy - ooooo this is going to be fun....and do you know what - I'm going to make sure I enjoy every second ;) xxxx

Oh everyone has been lol'ing at me because with every gag I say thank you god..lol I have made my mind up that I will be grateful for all of the joys that being pregnant brings. I am even going pain meds free for the birth. It's my last time, I have done it a few times before so I say bring it on!!!

Picklepot CONGRATULATIONS!!!! This made me soooooo....happy to read! You more than deserve this!

Post a pic of tomorrow's pee stick, I'll bet it looks beautiful! :hugs:

:happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Holy cow! A lady can't even go to the zoo without missing big news!!

Picklepot, this is for you:

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

So excited for you!!

Waves, sending sticky thoughts your way for tomorrow's testing! :dust:

Thank you, Thank you girls xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Mmmmmwah xxx

Just did another test (well hey - they were ponly £3 for two lol) and it's MUCH stronger than the one I did earlier....... Gotta try and figure out how to get it on here now lol xxx

OMG - I'm PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp:

Pickle pot that's amazing!!! Congratulations !! I'm still too scared to test,I tested 3 days ago and got bfn, af not due till wednesday tho so hoping just too early....please let me get my bfp!!! Xx

Pickle pot that's amazing!!! Congratulations !! I'm still too scared to test,I tested 3 days ago and got bfn, af not due till wednesday tho so hoping just too early....please let me get my bfp!!! Xx

Thank you darling xxxx I really appreciate it - it's been a long awaited :bfp:

I tested at 13dpo (yesterday FMU) and got :bfn: so don't lose hope hunny xxx

FX for you xxx

Picklepot CONGRATULATIONS!!!! This made me soooooo....happy to read! You more than deserve this!

Post a pic of tomorrow's pee stick, I'll bet it looks beautiful! :hugs:

:happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Thank you fumbles xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Holy cow! A lady can't even go to the zoo without missing big news!!

Picklepot, this is for you:

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

So excited for you!!

Waves, sending sticky thoughts your way for tomorrow's testing! :dust:

Lol - thank you so much darling xxxxx
Hope you had a lovely day at the zoo xxx hee hee

Has this worked............???? Can you see my lines??? x

Attachments

• 14dpo.jpg
    14dpo.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 66
You well and truly deserve it, so so happy for you,here's to a h & h 9 months, congrats Hun x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->