Team "Pregnant until proven otherwise", come join the fun ladies!

I see it! I see it! :wohoo:

As for me....still some brownish-pinkish CM, only apparent when wiping, otherwise things seem pretty...er....dry. No cramps, though.....usually with AF I am cramping so bad I can barely move. Hope??

Goodness, could you imagine me saying anything like this to my buddies at home? Ha! Glad you ladies are friendly and not squeamish.:friends:

I see it! I see it! :wohoo:

As for me....still some brownish-pinkish CM, only apparent when wiping, otherwise things seem pretty...er....dry. No cramps, though.....usually with AF I am cramping so bad I can barely move. Hope??

Goodness, could you imagine me saying anything like this to my buddies at home? Ha! Glad you ladies are friendly and not squeamish.:friends:

YAY :happydance: I'm not imagining it :)

I had some spotting yesterday....... I thought AF had started.......NOPE :)
I beat her away :) your CM sounds MEGA promising babe - FX and :dust: for your :bfp:
xx

When are you testing? xxx

YAY :happydance: I'm not imagining it :)

I had some spotting yesterday....... I thought AF had started.......NOPE :)
I beat her away :) your CM sounds MEGA promising babe - FX and :dust: for your :bfp:
xx

When are you testing? xxx

Definitely not imagining it!!

So glad my CM sounds promising, cuz it's wigging me out. The lack of owwie cramps calms me, though. Nips/bbs don't hurt like they did a couple days ago, either. Must...stop...obsessing... :blush:

The 'ol witch isn't due until next Monday. I'm trying to wait a couple more days to test (I did test the other day...of course, BFN). Ideally I'll wait until next Monday. In real life? My impatient self will be testing Wednesday or Thursday. :winkwink:

Hee hee - well good luck sweetie xxx My bbs feel fine so it's not always a bad thing if they don't hurt xxxxx

FX for you and keep us all posted - we're TEAM PUPo :) xxxx

yay pickelpot! congrats! thats awesome! this is a good luck thread! i love it!!!! you guys are the best!

hey Ladies!!!!! I am 2DPO!!! Im new to this community as well!!!! Signed up today!!! Still unsure how to use this sight properly but Im sure Ill figure it out!!!! So many crazy symptoms over here that are so out of the norm for me!!! I need some insight or somethin!!!! My fiance and I are TTC#1...we MC back in January;( it was terrible but since then weve wanted a little bundle!!! So we started TTC this month!!! My OD was on the 23rd and we BD...we also BD on the 18th and the 21st!!!! The 20th through today Ive been not able to fall asleep and then when I finally do I have the most vivid dreams!! Very unlike me!!! I was nauseous a few days as well.

1DPO: light bloating,light AF cramps(which never come until 2 days before AF is due) which is due 8/06...and strangely my BBS feel heavier but stranger my left one is very tender!!!!(and this never happens until the week AF is due)
2DPO: Sorry TMI...creamy but sticky CM(light) and is white,bloated feeling and heavier feeling down there,BBS still seem heavier and left one still is tender but more tender than yesterday,light AF cramps,still restless,stuffy nose.

Maybe im thinking too much and these things are just developing idk...but this is very abnormal for me!!! Is it crazy to have these things going on this early!!?? Someone please, I need help Im goin crazy over here!!! LOL!!!!!

hey Ladies!!!!! I am 2DPO!!! Im new to this community as well!!!! Signed up today!!! Still unsure how to use this sight properly but Im sure Ill figure it out!!!! So many crazy symptoms over here that are so out of the norm for me!!! I need some insight or somethin!!!! My fiance and I are TTC#1...we MC back in January;( it was terrible but since then weve wanted a little bundle!!! So we started TTC this month!!! My OD was on the 23rd and we BD...we also BD on the 18th and the 21st!!!! The 20th through today Ive been not able to fall asleep and then when I finally do I have the most vivid dreams!! Very unlike me!!! I was nauseous a few days as well.

1DPO: light bloating,light AF cramps(which never come until 2 days before AF is due) which is due 8/06...and strangely my BBS feel heavier but stranger my left one is very tender!!!!(and this never happens until the week AF is due)
2DPO: Sorry TMI...creamy but sticky CM(light) and is white,bloated feeling and heavier feeling down there,BBS still seem heavier and left one still is tender but more tender than yesterday,light AF cramps,still restless,stuffy nose.

Maybe im thinking too much and these things are just developing idk...but this is very abnormal for me!!! Is it crazy to have these things going on this early!!?? Someone please, I need help Im goin crazy over here!!! LOL!!!!!

Welcome to Team PUPO!! We here at team pupo believe that every symptom we have is 100% real because we are pregnant until proven otherwise!! This is a great bunch of girls and we stand by each other through the good, the bad & the TMI!!! They have helped me sooo much during my 2ww and i love them very much!! I hope you get your BFP!!

WELL THANKYOU VERY MUCH!!!! I love the motto its so positive and makes me feel great!!! Just the group of ladies Ive been lookin for!!!! :dust: to everyone!!!!!!
AND CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome, ready2be!!

Confession: Went to the store tonight for dinner supplies. Bought 3 more hpts. Oh, the temptation!

Thank you, Thank you girls xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Mmmmmwah xxx

Just did another test (well hey - they were ponly £3 for two lol) and it's MUCH stronger than the one I did earlier....... Gotta try and figure out how to get it on here now lol xxx

OMG - I'm PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp:

YAYYYYYYYYYYYY! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: :thumbup:

So happy!

WELL THANKYOU VERY MUCH!!!! I love the motto its so positive and makes me feel great!!! Just the group of ladies Ive been lookin for!!!! :dust: to everyone!!!!!!
AND CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:) Welcome and good luck!!! Lots of sticky baby dust for you!

So to add to my symptom list for today: same ol' sore nipples that are constantly erect but not hard, super noticeable veins all across my boobs, swollen nipples/areolas. I went to put my bra on before work (I've been going without it as much as possible because of how sore my boobs are) and it was super tight. My boobs are nearly popping out of it. I need to go up a cup size so apparently my boobs are enlarged a bit. I've also been having dull AF-ish cramps. I never get cramps until AF actually arrives but I've had these dull ones the last few hours on & off. I also noticed that today I had total pregnancy brain - I was just so off, forgetting things, out of it for quite awhile.

FX for testing in the AM.

PICKLEPOT YAY!!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATS!!! WOW another PUPO :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :happydance: I'm so happy for you sweetie!!!

Well I've woke up this morning and :witch: is gone totally absolutely nothing apart from really sore bbs and a blocked up nose!! so maybe there's still a chance!! I'll test in a little while just incase she's taking longer to wake up and show her ugly face this morning!
Funny tho I ordered 50 ic's last night and bought 2x superdrug tests in prep for next cycle lol!!!

:hugs: my darling girls xxxxx

Oooh that sounds reassuring. If I remember correctly, picklepot had bleeding of sorts for a day and then it was gone and she got her BFP. Sounds very similar to you! I hope that's the case. I shall cross my fingers for you!!!

Oooh that sounds reassuring. If I remember correctly, picklepot had bleeding of sorts for a day and then it was gone and she got her BFP. Sounds very similar to you! I hope that's the case. I shall cross my fingers for you!!!

I've just read thru the past few posts and I got really excited when I've read picklepots!!! Sounds just like me! I'm really nervous today I still think I'll get a :bfn: but I'm going out with my lovely MIL shopping so that will take my mind Off all this for a couple of hours!!

Welcome to our new ladies too this is the best thread I have ever been on I'm all my years on bnb xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->