Team "Pregnant until proven otherwise", come join the fun ladies!

Morning all. :happydance: for Picklepot - great news!

Well I tested again this morning. I had been absolutely desperate for a wee for hours and managed to hold it in until 5.45am! BFN, although I think i see a little something if I squint or hold it a certain way. I know I'm only 10dpo but AF arrives tomorrow (supposedly) so surely something would show up by now. And if that was a second pink line I saw at 7dpo/8dpo it would be much stronger by now?

No naseau this morning. Do feel crampy still but just have that feeling downstairs that AF is coming along :nope:

MommaCC - enjoy your shopping. Work kind of keeps my mind off things, although not when I need to visit the bathroom every flippin' hour!

Mommacc, Leanne and obeez! I know the feeling! I got :bfn: yesterday am with FMU, think I'm going to hold off until Thursday to test again, the witch is due Friday :growlmad:

Fx'ed we get a few more :BFP: yet!

Picklepot and wantingbbbump, you guys should start a new thread for us in the first tri. How about PUD! Pregnant Until Delivery :haha:

We'll catch you guys up! Go team!

Well girls.... Took a test this morning not on fmu though and got a faint but pink second line!!!!! Bfp!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Does it matter if it's not really dark like the other line?? I'm 13dpo due tomorrow,I can't believe it!! Please stick little bean,wahoo xxx

Good morning ladies! Working all day but wanted to stop in and say hi. Spotting continues here. Tested on a whim, of course BFN. CP low, but then high minutes later when I double checked. Weird. Wondering if the witch is just making an early appearance, but no cramps to speak of. Guess I will wait and retest Thursday or Friday.

Have a wonderful day!! How are our preggos doing?

Well girls.... Took a test this morning not on fmu though and got a faint but pink second line!!!!! Bfp!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Does it matter if it's not really dark like the other line?? I'm 13dpo due tomorrow,I can't believe it!! Please stick little bean,wahoo xxx

Two lines = BFP!!! Congrats!!! That is so exciting!!! :happydance:

I'm totally stalking this thread... :winkwink: I test Thursday/Friday, and so I'm trying to ride all these positive vibes! LOL!

Congrats again! Wahoo!!!

YAY!!! Congrats! Stick bean, stick!! This is all so exciting!

Well, I tested with a FRER using FMU and got a BFN :( I kept dreaming about testing last night. I have a headache. My boobs still ache. Here's hoping it's just taking awhile to get my BFP. Would you like to know how I'm torturing myself today? Watching A Baby Story before work. There's nothing on right now except for this. Ugh, jealous.

Hi ladies soi got my first ever +ve OPK on 18th July
1DPO I had mild breast tenderness and constipation and yellowish dischRge from my breasts (sorry tmi)
2DPO bad acne boobs really sore can't sleep the weirdest dreams also increased CM CP high and soft
3DPO as above
4DPO as above +strange dream
5 DPO really bad bloating boobs look like they've grown over night
Really watery CM CP high soft
6 DPO really bad cramps morning and night and twinges at one side can't sleep and feel sick only briefly when in bed
7DPO no CM boobs not as sore mild cramps
8DPO (today) caved and tested BFN feel really moody one min then ok the next still can't sleep at night and have a relly sore throat very little CM

What do you all think? I really felt like this was the month but now I just feel like it will never happen.

1DPO I had mild breast tenderness and constipation and yellowish dischRge from my breasts (sorry tmi)
2DPO bad acne boobs really sore can't sleep the weirdest dreams also increased CM CP high and soft
3DPO as above
6 DPO really bad cramps morning and night and twinges at one side can't sleep and feel sick only briefly when in bed
8DPO (today) caved and tested BFN feel really moody one min then ok the next still can't sleep at night and have a relly sore throat very little CM

What do you all think? I really felt like this was the month but now I just feel like it will never happen.

Those symptoms sound just like mine!! I really believe that my baby implanted on 6dpo and it took until 10dpo to get a line that I knew was a bfp. 8dpo is really early to test. Don't give up yet because your pregnant until proven otherwise!!!!!!!!! :hugs:

OMG!!!!!! BBBBBBFFFFFFPPPPPP!!!!!! It doesn't matter if the line is lighter! Mine started out that way and now they are as bright as the control line!! I am so happy for you :hugs: Stick in your mommy little bean!!! How are you feeling?

YAY!!! Congrats! Stick bean, stick!! This is all so exciting!

Well, I tested with a FRER using FMU and got a BFN :( I kept dreaming about testing last night. I have a headache. My boobs still ache. Here's hoping it's just taking awhile to get my BFP. Would you like to know how I'm torturing myself today? Watching A Baby Story before work. There's nothing on right now except for this. Ugh, jealous.

I am so sorry that you got another bfn today. The bean might of been a late implanter. They implant anywhere from 5-12days, your not out yet!!! :hugs:

still late here , starting to really feel morning sickness since yesterday and again today so im hoping that if i test at the end of the week I may get my bfp this time :) keeping fingers crossed!

still late here , starting to really feel morning sickness since yesterday and again today so im hoping that if i test at the end of the week I may get my bfp this time :) keeping fingers crossed!
I hope you do get your BFP! FX for ya! :dust:

Hey girls, really need your honest opinions here. Got a gush of cm, really gross! Had it a couple days ago and today, thought it was AF. Plus I'm getting cramps that really feel like AF is about to start any minute. I tested 12dpo and got :bfn: that was on Monday.

What do you think my chances are? Should I test tomorrow, later, wait for AF to show?

Leanne, congrats congrats congrats on your :BFP: I'm so pleased! It's a PUPO bump!

Is that 3 BFPs on this thread already? Isn't it amazing we all started out at 2-3DPO together! :happydance:

3DPO as above

Those symptoms sound just like mine!! I really believe that my baby implanted on 6dpo and it took until 10dpo to get a line that I knew was a bfp. 8dpo is really early to test. Don't give up yet because your pregnant until proven otherwise!!!!!!!!! :hugs:

Really? I hope so I'm not gonna test till thurs/fri now I've had weird pains in my lower back just above my bum too. But I really thought I'd get my BFP last month so trying to to hang on to every symptom but it's sooo hard! Congrats on your BFP!!!

Girls if you take a blue dye test and get a faint faint line in the time frame is that a :bfp: or is it probably an evap? I can't pick it up on a photo!!! X

Girls if a second line came up in the time frame I'm talking straight away on a blue dye but was super super faint would that be a :bfp: or an evap it's blue not grey?? I'm stressing!! Still spotting too so That's a bit worrying! Advise ppllleeeaaassseee!!!

Oooh that sounds reassuring. If I remember correctly, picklepot had bleeding of sorts for a day and then it was gone and she got her BFP. Sounds very similar to you! I hope that's the case. I shall cross my fingers for you!!!

I've just read thru the past few posts and I got really excited when I've read picklepots!!! Sounds just like me! I'm really nervous today I still think I'll get a :bfn: but I'm going out with my lovely MIL shopping so that will take my mind Off all this for a couple of hours!!

Welcome to our new ladies too this is the best thread I have ever been on I'm all my years on bnb xxxx

It's true........JUST like me...... GOt my very faint :bfp: the day after :) test test test Xxxxxxxx

Girls if a second line came up in the time frame I'm talking straight away on a blue dye but was super super faint would that be a :bfp: or an evap it's blue not grey?? I'm stressing!! Still spotting too so That's a bit worrying! Advise ppllleeeaaassseee!!!

It's gotta be a :bfp: surely babe?????? Omg please be your :bfp: x

ANd girls, I can't reply to you all as using my phone but thank you all sooooooooooo much for your support I love you all and lots of luck to you all dor your very own sticky beans Xxxxxxxx

I am so sorry that you got another bfn today. The bean might of been a late implanter. They implant anywhere from 5-12days, your not out yet!!! :hugs:

Thanks :/ I normally crave chocolate when AF is due to arrive but I honestly don't even want to go near it right now. I've been craving sugary candy like sour patch watermelons and such. Hopefully that's a good sign. I've had headaches almost daily. Exhausted 24/7, not sleeping well at night. I wake up every morning feeling like my bladder's going to burst - frequent urination (mostly in the evening.) So I hope it's all still coming for me... all but AF.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->