Team "Pregnant until proven otherwise", come join the fun ladies!

Hey girls, really need your honest opinions here. Got a gush of cm, really gross! Had it a couple days ago and today, thought it was AF. Plus I'm getting cramps that really feel like AF is about to start any minute. I tested 12dpo and got :bfn: that was on Monday.

What do you think my chances are? Should I test tomorrow, later, wait for AF to show?

Leanne, congrats congrats congrats on your :BFP: I'm so pleased! It's a PUPO bump!

Is that 3 BFPs on this thread already? Isn't it amazing we all started out at 2-3DPO together! :happydance:

I tested today at 12dpo and got a BFN. We're not out yet. You can test every day if you want, that's what I'm doing. Testing every morning until AF arrives or I get my BFP. However if you can't stand to see that BFN in the morning, I'd suggest waiting to see if AF arrives or not. SO many women on here have said they didn't get their bfp until days after AF didn't show. They tested daily and got BFNs until a few days being late.

Girls if a second line came up in the time frame I'm talking straight away on a blue dye but was super super faint would that be a :bfp: or an evap it's blue not grey?? I'm stressing!! Still spotting too so That's a bit worrying! Advise ppllleeeaaassseee!!!

It's gotta be a :bfp: surely babe?????? Omg please be your :bfp: x

ANd girls, I can't reply to you all as using my phone but thank you all sooooooooooo much for your support I love you all and lots of luck to you all dor your very own sticky beans Xxxxxxxx

I think :BFP: mommacc!!! It's blue!

This is amazing! Is there anyone here who hasn't got a BFP yet!! This is such a lucky thread!

Omg! I'm freaking out!! Do u think it could be? I'm not going to get my hopes up to much for now! Oh girls I'm not going to sleep tonight!! X

I just looked at my symptom tracker and I've had sore/painful nipples and pronounced veins in my boobs for the last week. Ugh... BFP, where are you? I never get this before AF? I've never had my boobs feel an entire cup size larger leading up to my period. AF... you better stay away!

Awww mommacc! I can imagine how you feel! Soooooo exciting and scary at the same time! :hugs:

Waves, looks like it's down to us to get some BFPs! I think I'll test tomorrow morning then :happydance:

Oh man, so much pressure!!! Hahah but we can do it! I tested today but I won't give up yet. Bought more tests (I have too many for my own good right now) so I'm testing in the AM again!

Omg! I'm freaking out!! Do u think it could be? I'm not going to get my hopes up to much for now! Oh girls I'm not going to sleep tonight!! X

Hee hee, I didn't sleep last night....far too excited about getting up to poas lol x
COngrats Mommacc xxx this has to be it babe xxx

Come on girls we all gotta move to first tri together and become PUDS lol! Can't remember who said that earlier but I LOVE it!!!

Lol. Puds is an amazing name Haha.
Yes, come on girlies - we've done since 3dpo....let's do the whole journey together Xxxx

:) I'd love to! Y'all just gotta be a bit patient for the next few days until we catch up!!!

I love the PUD idea! :winkwink:
Positivity is what we all need and this is the place to find it.
Just want to say thanks.
Im 5 DPO. I chart BBT and do OPK but never had the nerve to check CP. It kinda grosses me out to think about but reading so much about it on this thread has made me consider doing it. I suppose clean hands are key! not to be gross.

I hope you dont mind me crashing your thread but you all seem so nice and supportive!!

I think i left a message about it on here before, but my biggest sypmtom was a soft, low cervix. really low. but yesterday morning it shot back up to high and firmer. it also seems to be pointing towards the back wall, not directly down. I have been having lots of cramps mainly on the left, and as someone else described it, a hollow but full feeling in my tummy. and im sttaaarrrvvviiinngggggg!!! if it sits still long enough i am going to be eating it!!

My strangest symptom so far tho is itchy tummy!!! I am about 7-9 dpo not too sure.. any thoughts???

I wanna be PUPO!! I certainly feel it. spread some of your luck in this direction!!

Many congrats to all with bfps its a really interesting thread to read!

:wohoo: TEAM PUDS is go for launch :wohoo:

Now if I can just find a couple of BFPs for waves and the others :shrug:

:yipee:

Josephine, please don't apologise for crashing.....we're not clicky hun, everyone is welcome to join :) this is the luckiest thread on bnb so you are already PUPO. X
From experience, the body does the weirdest things when pregnant.... especially early on.

I've had no sore Boobs at all. LOts of cramping and sharp poking feeling in lower right abdomen ....think the bean is digging in. I too was starving around 9dpo and I hadn't ever checked my cp either but that too changed similar to how you describe.
Good luck hun and keep us all posted.xx

Now fumbles and waves, will you get your :bfp: 's please..... I'm feeling VERY excited for you girls Xxxxxxxx

Hahah believe me, I'm trying! I just bought another 3 pack of FRER! I have 2 left from my other purchases, 2 dollar store tests and 2 ClearBlue Digital. I didn't need this 3 pack of FRER but I had to do it anyway. I will not buy any more tests though.

I just wanna see this BFP! I know y'all have had a BFN one day and then got your BFP the very next morning but still. I want mine nowwww!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->