Team "Pregnant until proven otherwise", come join the fun ladies!

Hi everyone! :howdy:
I'm 12dpo today and for the last few days, I've felt queasy, feverish, constipated, crampy, aching legs, headachey. On sunday I ate everything in sight and today I've done nothing but sleep! Did a IC earlier but :bfn: also had some spotting, need to be strong and not test til the weekend! Going :wacko: though!

Ahhh! Ladies, you all have me giddy just catching up on the thread!! I am sending you all so many happy vibes, baby dust is practically shooting out of my ears!

Today, I have had some poking pain in my belly. And I was nauseous until about 2pm. It was odd, because I was both nauseous and hungry, yet everything I thought of to eat made me wanna vom. And yes, I did eat breakfast, so I shouldn't have been feeling so hungry.

Love this thread! Love the PUPOs!!

I have been trying on and off for three years! The off past was when we got fed up after a year and adopted 2 amazing children, then we tried again the past year and finally went to a fertility clinic. Before even testing the doctor said I probably had PSOC and needed to lose some weight. I was just about to finish up the testing and was waiting for my period to do that, but it has not shown. I read this post today and decided since I was a day late I should take a test (I have refused to do this in the past due to sooooo many BFNs).

Well an hour ago I got my BFP!!! Two lines!! My only signs have been period cramping....no sore boobs, no extra CM, no extra peeing, no tiredness...every other month I had those signs!!! lol.

I am in shock...what do I do next? Go to the doctors? Could the two lines be a mistake? I took the test after buying it this afternoon and hardly had any pee...so it should be correct!! Holy freaking out!:cloud9:

Well I know normally the doc won't see you until around 8 weeks. However with your history of PCOS and such, that might be different. I'd call your ob/gyn and see what they say.

2 lines aren't a mistake. Even the faintest of second lines means it's positive. Congrats :)

I have been trying on and off for three years! The off past was when we got fed up after a year and adopted 2 amazing children, then we tried again the past year and finally went to a fertility clinic. Before even testing the doctor said I probably had PSOC and needed to lose some weight. I was just about to finish up the testing and was waiting for my period to do that, but it has not shown. I read this post today and decided since I was a day late I should take a test (I have refused to do this in the past due to sooooo many BFNs).

Well an hour ago I got my BFP!!! Two lines!! My only signs have been period cramping....no sore boobs, no extra CM, no extra peeing, no tiredness...every other month I had those signs!!! lol.

I am in shock...what do I do next? Go to the doctors? Could the two lines be a mistake? I took the test after buying it this afternoon and hardly had any pee...so it should be correct!! Holy freaking out!:cloud9:

CONGRATS!!!!! You can call your Dr and tell them that you got a BFP and they should get you in for a blood or pee test. I was just at my ob's today and they gave me a pee test and checked my cervix...Long and closed!!! :happydance: He told me that my chance of M/C at this point because of my cervix check is next to nothing :happydance: I hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months!!!

That's exciting news about your cervix and m/c chances! Congrats!

Mommacc, Leanne and obeez! I know the feeling! I got :bfn: yesterday am with FMU, think I'm going to hold off until Thursday to test again, the witch is due Friday :growlmad:

Fx'ed we get a few more :BFP: yet!

Picklepot and wantingbbbump, you guys should start a new thread for us in the first tri. How about PUD! Pregnant Until Delivery :haha:

We'll catch you guys up! Go team!

Oh yeah I want to be a PUD!!! I loved being PUPO!!! :happydance:

That's exciting news about your cervix and m/c chances! Congrats!

Thank you!!! I just hope that he didn't say that just to try to keep me from worrying for the next 2 months. He gave me some cool mags for pregnant woman, your pregnancy week by week and a pregnancy journal. It feels so real now. We did disagree on my edd he said April 8,2012 and I say April 4,2012 because I don't have a 28dc and I know for a fact when I got pregnant so I'm keeping my ticker to the 4th. I guess it really doesn't matter when my dd is because the baby will come when it wants to. I go early so I will never make it to either date..lol I'm sure the baby will come in March. How are you feeling today?

How exciting for you!! I'd pick the earlier date anyway :) My due date would be April 5th based upon ovulation but we'll see. Hopefully I get an April due date!

Today... just eh. Got another BFN this morning so I'm a little bummed about it but I know it was to be expected. Boobs/nipples still super sore and enlarged. Still prominent veins in my boobs. Twinges and such on and off in the uterine area. Sleepy as can be. Had a headache today. A little more moody than I have been. Dreams of POAS or being pregnant every night. Had another headache when I woke up. Normally leading up to AF, I crave chocolate. But I honestly don't even want to taste the stuff... I've been craving sugary snacks instead (like Sour Patch Watermelons and stuff). So FX.

I really hope that you get your BFP soon!!! It's just making you work for it that's all. With your symptoms I don't see any other outcome. When is af due? Tell that witch that if she even thinks of showing up I will slap her silly!!!!!

wow, this is such a lucky thread, I am in so much shock. Looks like I am with some of you and due in April as well. We told our kids (4 and 6) today and they are being so cute, talking to my belly and telling me all the things I will have to go buy. My daughter (6) is fascinated with pregnancy and babies and will be such a great big sister. We were sitting at dinner tonight and realized " we need a van!". You want something for so long and when you get it you have no idea what to do....I just want to tell everyone, but we will hold off until we are more safe.

Baby dust to all waiting!

I really hope that you get your BFP soon!!! It's just making you work for it that's all. With your symptoms I don't see any other outcome. When is af due? Tell that witch that if she even thinks of showing up I will slap her silly!!!!!

Thanks dear! AF is due either Thurs/Fri. Technically Friday but she tends to come a day or two earlier each month. I'll tell her and give her some choice words of my own to scare her off! I'm feeling some dull AF-ish cramps. I mean, super dull. I've also become increasingly agitated easily and feel mildly weepy. If these cramps keep up, I may test again tonight. I have enough tests to waste, haha.

With my boobs/nipples, constipation and exhaustion going on the last week straight, I can't see why I wouldn't be pregnant. It's not normal for me at all.

That is so wonderful!!! Congrats!!! H&H 9 months to you!!! :happydance:

I love lurking on this thread!!! Promise I'll post more. I'm on pins and needles waiting to test!

What a thread!!! Can you ladies with the BFPs be sure to spread a little extra baby dust around?! :thumbup:

Congrats again, ladies! The numbers are growing by the day. :happydance:

Going bananas tonight. Still with the spotting...but no serious AF cramps. Can't tell if I'm getting some belly twinges because it's really happening, or because I can't get my brain out of my uterus. :wacko:

Just gonna keep myself busy and distracted, I suppose...:tease:

Morning ladies!
Well I got woken up in the night with strong stomach stabbing pains just 1 really sharp 1! It was horrible!! I'm spotting when I wipe and had AF type cramps so I'm freaking out maybe the :witch: is coming! She better stay away!!!! I'm feeling violent towards her!! I felt so preggy last night after getting a line and it's dried quite thin but blue! And the instructions say that the line doesn't have to be uniform a line is a positive!! So we will have to wait till I test in a bit!! To see if I get another line. Oh I hope I do!!!!

Hows everyone doing?? Any new :bfp:s this morning girls??? Welcome also to our new girls this is the BEST thread ever!!!!

Well ladies got another super faint positive on a blue dye within the time limit I'm just not sure to trust it cos it's blue dye. I've got some pink dyes coming today so I've saved some FMU to test when they get here!! I'll keep you posted xx

UPDATE!!TESTED AGAIN !! lol got a faint line at 3mins i think :blush: posted some pics on the preg test board have a peak girls and tell me if yoou think im going bonkers!!

Morning. 11dpo here. AF due today but no sign yet :nope:

Weirdly my temp went up again this morning so looking like AF might be here tomorrow instead. Tested again, still BFN so reckon I am out. Feeling perfectly healthy again as I always do when I have AF.

Well done to all those who have got their BFP, it's truly lovely news. I'll guess I'll keep testing til the old bag shows her face but I really think I would even have gotten a faint line by now.

Morning ladies!

I'm a POASA so tested again this morning BFN! but still only 9DPO had some slight back ache lower down and the odd poking sensation in my pelvic area Still got really sore throat too (dunno if its related?) but not much more.

Just a question for the lucky ladies with BFP what DPO were you and did you have a BFN first?

Thanks girls :)

Coffeebean i had a major sore throat the week leading upto my :bfp: with my son last year so thats a really good sign i would say!! GL xoxo

Obeez; i hope she stays away hunni fx'd xoxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->