Team "Pregnant until proven otherwise", come join the fun ladies!

Mommacc all signs point to BFP BFP BFP!

What dpo did you get your first faint line on?

Waves I'm still testing BFN and AF feels just around the corner..cramps and really tired all the time....blah :hugs:

Did a super drug test and it was :bfn: I'm not doing anymore now I'm just waiting for the b:witch: to get here! Good lick all the other girls still to get your pretty pink :bfp:s
I'm gunna try and stay away a while to stop stressing and maybe that will trigger AF xxx

FIrstly, here's some VERY special baby :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: from one of your :bfp: team PUPO :)
Secondly, went to docs today. She was very nice but told me not to get too excited (is she kidding.....after almost 3years of ttc....don't get too excited.....geeze!!!) ANd she didn't do anything except say, don't eat some kinda cheese, don't eat pate or liver and dont change a cat litter tray.....see you again in two weeks..... Oh...... Ok!!!! Feeling a but flat to be honest as she wasn't very hopeful for me :(

Either way....I still have my beautiful :bfp: and whatever she thinks....this little bean IS sticking!!!! Grrrr.

Fx everyone for all your :bfp: 's Xxxxxxxx

Well just tested with FRER and a dollar store test. Both are BFN. This is disheartening like you would not believe. AF is due virtually any day now so we'll see. Hopefully I'm like Picklepot and test BFN on 13dpo but tomorrow I get my BFP. I may hold off testing until I see what AF does. Too many BFN for my liking.

My 14dpo test was really faint but DEFINITELY there. I used a pink line test the 2nd time and that was clearer xxx good luck babes Xxxx

Hi ladies! Still in the bfn club. No significant symptoms today, but cm is kinda thin and a very light brown/yellow. Feeling kind of blah.. Meh.

Love to all today. Fx for the PUPOs!

wavescrashove- I'm sorry that you got another bfn :hugs: Your not out yet sweetie!!!

Picklepot- Congrats on another BFP!!!!

Okay last night I was in tears and panicked for awhile. I went to the potty and there was a little spotting. It has gone away but I was so upset. I guess it was because of the Dr checking my cervix yesterday but it really freaked my out. I hope that I never have this happen ever again!! I'm okay and my little bean is okay too...thank god!!!

FIrstly, here's some VERY special baby :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: from one of your :bfp: team PUPO :)
Secondly, went to docs today. She was very nice but told me not to get too excited (is she kidding.....after almost 3years of ttc....don't get too excited.....geeze!!!) ANd she didn't do anything except say, don't eat some kinda cheese, don't eat pate or liver and dont change a cat litter tray.....see you again in two weeks..... Oh...... Ok!!!! Feeling a but flat to be honest as she wasn't very hopeful for me :(

Either way....I still have my beautiful :bfp: and whatever she thinks....this little bean IS sticking!!!! Grrrr.

Fx everyone for all your :bfp: 's Xxxxxxxx

Boo to the doc. Maybe she is just playing it cool and will be more peppy next time.

You do still have that BFP!!! Just remember that happy thought!

Okay last night I was in tears and panicked for awhile. I went to the potty and there was a little spotting. It has gone away but I was so upset. I guess it was because of the Dr checking my cervix yesterday but it really freaked my out. I hope that I never have this happen ever again!! I'm okay and my little bean is okay too...thank god!!!

Hugs to you and your sticky little bean!! xxxx

tested again today, 21 days late now (or a few less if i was supposed to be late anyway) bfn ... so just going to keep waiting and see what happens next week when my next cycle is supposed to start ... fingers crossed :)

wavescrashove- I'm sorry that you got another bfn :hugs: Your not out yet sweetie!!!

That happened to me when I was pregnant with my DS. I think it was just him nuzzling in there really good. :winkwink: Plus with your doc checking things out, a little spotting is totally normal. Breathe easy momma! I'm sure your little bean is snuggling in.

Now if I could just get a BFP and get my own little bean snuggling! Ack! This wait is AGONY!!!

That happened to me when I was pregnant with my DS. I think it was just him nuzzling in there really good. :winkwink: Plus with your doc checking things out, a little spotting is totally normal. Breathe easy momma! I'm sure your little bean is snuggling in.

Now if I could just get a BFP and get my own little bean snuggling! Ack! This wait is AGONY!!!

I have to say that now nothing and nobody is getting in there until 12wks :haha: I found out that 1 in 5 woman will have bleeding in the first trimester but it would of been nice for the Dr to tell me that I may bleed a little because I had no idea that it could happen. I hope that you get a BFP very soon!!! :hugs:

hi girls,
well i sent my oh out last night after i did a test yesterday morn and got a faint bfp to get a clearblue,so i took it last night and sure thing PREGNANT!!!! i think coffybean asked if anyone got a bfn before bfp..i got bfn on 9dpo and bfp 0n 13dpo!!! wahoo!!! im not guna have internt for the next week or so so good luck to everyone and i hope to see you all in first trimester thread x x

hi girls,
well i sent my oh out last night after i did a test yesterday morn and got a faint bfp to get a clearblue,so i took it last night and sure thing PREGNANT!!!! i think coffybean asked if anyone got a bfn before bfp..i got bfn on 9dpo and bfp 0n 13dpo!!! wahoo!!! im not guna have internt for the next week or so so good luck to everyone and i hope to see you all in first trimester thread x x

Congratulations!!! Woohoo!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

H&H 9 months to you!!!

hi girls,

Pregnant!!!!!! that is great!!! I am so happy for you!! It's great to see that word Huh!! I hope that you have a H&H 9 months..yeah another bump buddie!!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

So on I know I was going to try and stay away but yeah right like that's gunna happen lol!!

Today has been so weird ok so I had some pink brown discharge all morning if I went to the toilet then about 2pm I wiped and got a small clot I'm talking tiny like the size of a pin head then after that I've had no pink/brown discharge nothing?!?!? I've checked my cervix it's high and kinda soft one side and hard the other?! And closed. So I'm confused is this just a mega light wired AF or good it possibly be implantation if my egg met the sperm a little later than I thought? Is this why I'm still getting evil :bfn:s??

Wantingbbbump: hunni I spotted when AF was due and when I was 8 weeks around when next AF was due With j I know it's so scary hunni no matter how little blood you loose but I'm sure you will be just fine might just be your tender cervix being a bit disturbed like you said. Note to bean: you stay all snuggled up little one and stop worrying your mommy!!!

:hug:

Thanks ladies. Here's hoping I get it soon... or at least get AF so I can stop wondering and testing and upsetting myself haha. So happy for those of you who got your BFPs! I hope I'll be joining you this month.

However, my hope of that actually happening is starting to fade. I know I'm not out yet but I certainly feel it. And yes, feel free to ignore my "blah" mood.

Thanks ladies. Here's hoping I get it soon... or at least get AF so I can stop wondering and testing and upsetting myself haha. So happy for those of you who got your BFPs! I hope I'll be joining you this month.

However, my hope of that actually happening is starting to fade. I know I'm not out yet but I certainly feel it. And yes, feel free to ignore my "blah" mood.

FX for you!!! And no ignoring... just sending you :hugs: I know that feeling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->