Team "Pregnant until proven otherwise", come join the fun ladies!

I just checked my cervix. Now, I don't check it regularly so I can't compare it to what my "normal" is but this is just generally speaking.

It's high and hard right now. AF is due to arrive any day now (Friday or Saturday at the latest.) If it's hard leading up to my period, is that a good sign for an impending BFP? I've had a child before so I suppose it should always be a little open but I've also been told I have a tilted uterus so I didn't feel any openings. Anyway, it's hard. Is that good?

Edit -- I just went and felt it again and it felt hard but a little mushy? I don't know if that's hard or soft. It was also high in my opinion. The length of my middle finger and then some... nearly 4 inches. Anyone able to tell me what that means (preggo or not) for the average lady? I know it varies woman to woman but in general... looking good for me getting my BFP or no?

Hi waves, sorry I don't know much about cervix positions etc, but I know lots about the 'blah' feeling!

I feel the same as you, just want AF or BFP, obviously the latter is what I'm hoping for! But my hopes are also fading. I've had quite significant AF like cramps for 2 days and I keep popping to the loo thinking she's arrived but nothing?! And to top it all I just feel plain weird!!! Does that make sense!? I think I'm def loopy!

I'm right there with you. No signs that AF is arriving for me but who knows. I feel like I don't even know my body anymore, ya know? Checking my cervix gave me some dull cramps but nothing saying AF is coming. BFP, HCG... where you guys at? Fumbles and I are dying to meet you!

I'm right there with you. No signs that AF is arriving for me but who knows. I feel like I don't even know my body anymore, ya know? Checking my cervix gave me some dull cramps but nothing saying AF is coming. BFP, HCG... where you guys at? Fumbles and I are dying to meet you!

:rofl:

Me too! It's alien body syndrome for sure! Keep me posted on How you're doing. I've read al lot of encouraging stuff about BFPs after period due date. Mine should really be here by Friday. Don't know when I'll test next. Are you testing again tomorrow?

Ehhh I don't want to test tomorrow. I can't really stand another BFN. So I'm going to wait until Friday. AF should be here by then or Saturday. I've also noticed my throat's gotten a little sore this evening annnnnnnnnnnd I'm a grumpy-pants haha.

I'm sorry dear :/ I shall say some prayers for you and best of luck next cycle <3

Random but tonight I went to the grocery store with my sister and one of the first things she said to me was, "Your boobs look bigger. Are you wearing one of those crazy "double your size" bras?" (I'm not... wearing the same kind I always do.) And then I started getting random cravings (pickles and peanut butter.)

14dpo tomorrow but not testing. I'm going to wait until Friday & see if AF doesn't arrive. Lots of prayers will be said tonight, wishing her far far away.

Well ladies. AF didn't appear yesterday but I keep checking like mad. Convinced she would show her ugly face first thing but so far nothing. Oh and another BFN to report. I reckon AF will be here today, just feels like it if you know what I mean. Oh well, onwards we go x
Fogot to say I'm 11dpo now.

Hi Girls,

Can i join? Im currently 3 DPO. Got a wonderful cold going on too, lucky it happened the day after BD :haha: And my wisdom tooth is making sure i know its here.

Thanks girls! :hug: this is the weirdest AF ever it's so light I'm not even having to wear a pad it's only there when I go pee and wipe?!? Normally I have pretty heavy AF straight away. I hope everything is ok down there :wacko:

Any new :bfp:s this morning??

Hi girls thought I would see how team PUPO is getting on....

I am still feeling very 'Pupo'. Cramps are settling a bit now but i just cant shake this feeling of heaviness in my abdomen. Have tried to stop checking cp every day o stop risking infection. will maybe check it as af date approaches to make sure its not going down again.

I havent mentioned anthing to oh this month as he thinks 'oh you say ths every month' lol which i have done a few times, and of course it wasnt to be. I am not going to mention anything about feeling pregnant until i get that bfp cos if it doesnt happen he will think im obsessed and crazy... ahem:blush: not at all hehe

what dpo did you guys get your bfp's at again? remind me!! thanks ...
Good luck for anyone left to test!!
:dust:

No BFP here... not testing again until tomorrow. AF is due tomorrow (she always comes a day or two early but she's not here and no sign of her) so we'll see. I don't want to waste another test that I wasted money on for another BFN. It's so disheartening.

Last night I randomly started getting nauseous. Woke up mildly queasy. I've also had this problem the last week or so that I can't sleep in. I wake up early having to piss like a race horse (and I got 2-3 times before bed because of this nonsensical frequent urination). So I wake up early feeling like my bladder will explode and even after I go to the bathroom, I can't fall asleep. It's driving me crazy. Last night my throat starting hurting a little bit too, still does. And like I said yesterday, my sister mentioned that my boobs looked so much bigger in the normal bra she and I always wear (we buy the same ones, work at the same Target haha.) My cervix feels high but I don't know what my normal is. I have a tilted uterus so I can't feel if it's open/closed. My abdomen, right above my pubic bone (where I'm assuming my uterus is) feels firm but squishy, same with the way my cervix felt when I checked it. No idea what anything means. Wish I had temped this month. I AM LOSING MY PATIENCE. I want my BFP already.

I know its early... so I'm really trying not to get overly bummed about my BFN again this morning. Still no AF, so I'm PUPO, right?!? :winkwink:

I have my beta test with my doc tomorrow morning, so I guess that will hopefully shed some light. AF isn't due until Monday though, so are all of these tests too early? That's my concern - but this is what the doc scheduled! I would think bloodwork would pick it up if I am prego though, right? I'll be 11DPO tomorrow.

I've been really hopeful and optimistic this month (1st IUI) and I've definitely felt many things I haven't felt in the 2ww throughout this whole time of trying for #2, so I'm still hopeful. Of course this is also the first cycle I've used progesterone in the 2ww, so that could be the culprit of my new symptoms.

Ugh!!! Is it tomorrow yet? I'm so impatient!!!

Hi guys! AF due today and so far she's yet to appear, I got some proper cramps on the go, so I'mnot holding out much hope. If nothing by Sunday, I'm testing with my last pee stick!!! So got the urge to pee on something right now! Those OPKs are looking tempting!! :rofl:

That's exciting!!! FX for you Fumbles. Honestly? I"d probably cave and test with an OPK haha.

Thanks waves, I'll prob do an OPK for fun! Although I'll try to resist peeing on sticks until Sunday. I'm glad you are also resisting too, I think those BFN were getting to you, even though you have so many positive symptoms.

I'm just wondering where the heck this AF has gone! My cramps have gone away! :shrug: I swear my body Knows just how to wind me up!!

Fx'ed for all our new PUPO recruits! :flower:

The hardest part about holding out on testing is when I wake up early to run to the bathroom before my bladder explodes. I'll only test with FMU so if I can make it through my FMU without taking a test into the bathroom with me, then I'm ok. I go about my day as normal, symptom spotting like mad and refreshing on here like crazy. I'm glad I've still got you here with me though haha. Our bodies need to make up their minds. AF or not. BFP or not. None of this "in limbo" nonsense please!

Yeah, the BFN were really getting me down. I have a drawer full of them. 6 BFN to be exact. Like you said, I have so many positive symptoms and none of it is "normal" for my body before AF arrives. I just wish my body was overloaded with HCG to give me that BFP. Oh well... here's hoping!

FX for the new PUPOs indeed... and us, of course!

Another BFN for me, i know its still early but i can't help but feel like im out :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->