Team "Pregnant until proven otherwise", come join the fun ladies!

I know its early... so I'm really trying not to get overly bummed about my BFN again this morning. Still no AF, so I'm PUPO, right?!? :winkwink:

I have my beta test with my doc tomorrow morning, so I guess that will hopefully shed some light. AF isn't due until Monday though, so are all of these tests too early? That's my concern - but this is what the doc scheduled! I would think bloodwork would pick it up if I am prego though, right? I'll be 11DPO tomorrow.

I've been really hopeful and optimistic this month (1st IUI) and I've definitely felt many things I haven't felt in the 2ww throughout this whole time of trying for #2, so I'm still hopeful. Of course this is also the first cycle I've used progesterone in the 2ww, so that could be the culprit of my new symptoms.

Ugh!!! Is it tomorrow yet? I'm so impatient!!!

You sound exactly like me lol im 10DPO too with AF due mon, my Dr wont do the blood work unless i'm a week late :-(

im soo impatient and totally depressed about my BFN :-(

I'm 14dpo with nothing but BFN and no AF yet. Don't worry, you're not out yet!!! That's why we're here. Pregnant until proven otherwise :)

Waves, I think our beans are just really small and they're trying really hard to make lots of HCG, but then we go and pee it all away :haha:

My bean's is going to get soooooo...big over the next few days that I'll get three lines on my last HPT!

Come on chunky beans!

Is anyone else getting quite strong AF-like cramps that just come and go? I've also been feeling quite nauseous in the afternoon, don't know if this is AF or what!!! :shrug:

Oh- and to your other point, YES- I am currently suffering from some AF type cramps. I have had them on and off since O- some worse than others, some focused on one side or the other. Also, lots of low back pain.

By the way, I'm stalking here.

I've been feeling queasy for a few days - wasn't sure if it was a progesterone side effect (have to ask that at the doc's tomorrow), if I have some sort of bug, or what. I spent all 9 months of my pregnancy with DS throwing up, so I was taking it as a good sign... but who knows!

:sick:

Oh yeah - I was still getting sick while in the OR for my C-section. It slowed in the later months, but it was still part of my every day. I was NOT the poster girl for easy pregnancy in that regard. But he was beautiful and healthy and was worth every single bit of it - and I sincerely mean that. I'm desperate to be pregnant again! And if I am that sick again, at least this time I'll know better what to expect and how to deal.

In all honesty, it took me about 18 months after I had him to not feel nauseous when I saw a pregnant lady LOL! We've been NTNP and then actively TTC since then. So a little over 3 years now.

Bring on the barfing!!! :rofl:

My mother was so sick with me that she actually weighed less the day she went into labor than she did before becoming pregnant!! I would like to believe that she also thought it was worth it. :rofl:

Hey girls well my weird AF is gone again no cramps no nothing just four days of the lightest spotting ever!!! So obviously I'm thinking errrrr maybe???? But no I got a :bfn: lol!!

Signing off now ladies- here's to a night of NOT testing, just obsessing. (or obsesting- ha!) :flow:

Awww sorry mommacc, do you think it was a chemical or something? That sound strange that it's so light! Maybe see the doctor to check?

I had a chemical last month and I got strong :bfp:s at about 8/9 dpo then had a really super heavy period. So I'm bit unsure it's a Chem again. I'm just really confused xx

Maybe because of the early chemical last month your body didnt have as much blood and tissue build up cos it all came out..?? hope that doesnt sound too gross sorry:flower:

Waves, I think our beans are just really small and they're trying really hard to make lots of HCG, but then we go and pee it all away :haha:

My bean's is going to get soooooo...big over the next few days that I'll get three lines on my last HPT!

Come on chunky beans!

Is anyone else getting quite strong AF-like cramps that just come and go? I've also been feeling quite nauseous in the afternoon, don't know if this is AF or what!!! :shrug:

Hahah I like this thought process. I hope that's the case! Today I'm super bloated and had bouts of nausea throughout the day. At one point it felt like AF came so I ran to the bathroom and nope... just CM. Checked my cervix, still somewhat high but no sign of AF. Boobs still enlarged and sore. Super tired today. I want my BFP tomorrow :/

See how bloated I am?
https://i1033.photobucket.com/albums/a411/birdsthatsing/BabyNumberTwo/img0135.jpg

So fun fact... I went out and bought a new bra tonight because I went up an entire cup size. Went from 32A to 32B. Just ridiculous. I've never been bigger than 32A except when I was pregnant with my daughter. I had better be pregnant to have to buy a new bra.

Heya ladies, omg AF is finally going away, i swear im never gonna take anything with vitex in it again:dohh:, messed up my cycles and made them longer and shorter each month:growlmad:, so on my agenda for the next cycle= No vitex :haha:.....anywho hows everyone doing? :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->