Team "Pregnant until proven otherwise", come join the fun ladies!

My mother was so sick with me that she actually weighed less the day she went into labor than she did before becoming pregnant!! I would like to believe that she also thought it was worth it. :rofl:

With DD I weighed between 100 and 102 pre preg and weighed 93 when I got home from the hospital, VERY worth it!! :)

Wavescrash, I forget - do you have a dr appt soon? Perhaps you need bloodwork to confirm???

In the meantime, from a fellow A-cupper, enjoy your new boobies! :rofl:

Sending you hugs too, I can only imagine how frustrating this is. :hugs:

I have my beta bloodwork tomorrow and I'm terrified. I don't know why. I want to know so I can get on with it either way, but I'm also kind of enjoying the possibility of being pregnant again. KWIM? Is that nuts?

No doctor appointment here. AF isn't due until tomorrow so I'll wait until a week after she doesn't show (assuming she doesn't) before I go to the doc if I keep getting negatives. I only just got benefits last week and don't have a doctor yet anyway. I didn't think anyone would take on a new patient for a suspected pregnancy when AF isn't late yet you know? With my first 2 pregnancies, I didn't think I was preg to test until AFTER I'd already missed my period so maybe my body just doesn't produce enough hormone early on. Or I implanted late.

Yes, definitely enjoying the change. My boyfriend was staring at them when we went to the store (to buy my bigger bra) because they were bouncing as I walked for the first time in my life (besides my first pregnancy)! I was amazed haha.

Thanks. Yeah, I can definitely imagine! Well hopefully it all works out how you want it to! FX!

Hi again ladies. Well nothing to declare here. AF still AWOL. Was due Weds, so that puts me at 13dpo. Tested this morning and pretty sure it was a BFN. I probably have a 5% doubt that there 'might' have been something there. Been using the one step pg tests they are very sensitive, 10 whatever it is, so don't think that trying any other test would make a difference.
Strangely it feels like AF is coming downstairs if you know what I mean. I keep checking but nothing. Last night I thought AF had started and when I wiped I had creamy CM with a pinky tinge. I prepared for the worst overnight but nothing. Dry as a bone. Still crampy with lower back pain. I never have AF symptoms, and I am never late, early but not late.
Really think the witch is messing with my head.
If I was pregnant I would have had a BFP by now at 13dpo surely.
Oh and my temperature dropped this morning too, not below the coverline I might add. Although I had been awake on and off for a while as I tend to hit 'snooze' multiple times.
Oh well, currently still pregnant if I am in the PUPO thread!

Waves thanks for the tummy pic! Looks good! I think that as well as the mega boobies is a good sign!

Fx'ed AF stays away.

Another BFN for me really not feeling it this month don't know how long I can do this for. :-( it's soul destroying. I don't know how you LTTTC girls do it my heart goes out to you! Xx

Oh god trying to resist testing, going to go pee on an OPK to satisfy the urge.

Coffee bean...it's early! :flower:

Obeez, I feel your pain :hugs:

Now I've got a dark line on my OPK :wacko: I mean I seem to always get a faint line but now it's not quite as dark as the control but very similar.

Girls if you can't stomach seeing a BFN on an HPT, then I recommend using OPKs to pass the time, they always seem to keep me on my toes! :haha:

I'd love some opinions please, AF was due yesterday tested on Wednesday and got BFN. I've having loads of cramps (very AF like and strong!) esp yesterday but no AF.

After I'd posted that AF caught up with me. Least it's here and I can have some wine this weekend! Onto next cycle. Good luck those of you that are still PUPO x

Fumbles...... That's my trick too! Using an OPK when I am too scared to HPT!

The more I am on this site, the more I think we are really driving ourselves crazy! But I am still happy to be here. Thanks to all of you! :flower:

8DPO.

Obeez, sorry the witch got you :( But like you said... at least you get to move onto the next cycle. LOTS of baby dust for you!

Fumbles, I can't afford to buy opks given how many hpts I've bought, unfortunately. However, I tested this morning and another BFN but no sign of AF other than dreaming I got my period and went to the bathroom - that's what woke me up to ACTUALLY use the bathroom haha. UGH. In your case, I'd wait another 2 days and test with an actual HPT again. If it's negative, maybe make a call in to the doc?

AF still due today but today's only begun. She still has time to hit me. However, she's usually early, not late but I guess we'll wait and see. We even BD last night and I thought for sure it was going to send her this way. Nothing yet. But I won't complain. I'm going to hold off on testing until Monday now. I've got 3 FRER, 2 ClearBlue Digital left. If next Friday, I have no period and no BFP, I'll make a doc appointment. I just got my benefits so I don't have a regular doctor yet. THIS IS SO FRUSTRATING.

AF still due today but today's only begun. She still has time to hit me. However, she's usually early, not late but I guess we'll wait and see. We even BD last night and I thought for sure it was going to send her this way. Nothing yet. But I won't complain. I'm going to hold off on testing until Monday now. I've got 3 FRER, 2 ClearBlue Digital left. If next Friday, I have no period and no BFP, I'll make a doc appointment. I just got my benefits so I don't have a regular doctor yet. THIS IS SO FRUSTRATING.

Not that I want to encourage you to use an OPK for preg testing, because you could wind up sorely disappointed and I do not want to be party to that lol, but check your local dollar stores for OPK's Ours here sell them and they are, that's right, only a buck. :)

Hahahah good point! I didn't even THINK about the dollar store even though I have a couple HPTs from there. I'll probably try that. Even if it's a false result, I could still stand to see 2 pink lines for once instead of just 1.

With opks, the second line has to be as dark as the control line for it to be any sort of indication right? Or just dark in general?

Hey fumbles... I just got this in an email from babycenter. I put in my (hopefully) edd and it sends me weekly emails updating me on that particular week of pregnancy. I just got a 4 week email (I assume you'd be as far along as me) and this is what it said: Sometime this week, you may be able to find out whether you're pregnant. For the most accurate results, wait until the end of the week to take a home pregnancy test. (You can try one now if you like, but you're more likely to get a correct result a week past your expected period.)

Pretty reassuring to me! Wait a week and we can test :) Hahah i don't think I can wait that long but I think (having read this) that I'll wait until Tuesday to test again (I may still get a dollar store OPK to pass the time though) and if Tuesday is negative, wait until next Friday to test.

Kept reading week 4 and this is what it had to say about HPTs.
It's best to wait about a week after you miss your period to take a home pregnancy test. By that time, most newly pregnant women have enough human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) in their urine for the tests to detect it.

Many home pregnancy tests claim to be "greater than 99 percent accurate" and imply that you can use them as early as the day you miss your period, but a study published in 2004 in the American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology has shown that this can be misleading.

Researchers at the University of New Mexico evaluated 18 tests and found that only one was consistently sensitive enough to detect the levels of hCG that most pregnant women were likely to have on the first day of their missed period. Most of the other tests were able to pick up about 16 percent of pregnancies at that point.

Hey waves- I found this: https://www.peeonastick.com/opkhpt.html Looks like you;re in luck. Just make sure the line is as dark, or darker, than the control line.

Oh thanks so much Waves! That's very reassuring!

I def think you should get your butt to that dollar store and grab a couple of OPKs. I wouldn't read too much into the results but it can be a lot of fun guessing and seeing two lines for a change!

In terms of the results a positive OPK is when the line is as dark or darker than the control line. This is how you would detect your LH surge which only happens prior to ovulation. HOWEVER! We are not talking about ovulation here so what you are detecting is changes in LH....with the exciting possibility that a bit of HCG is in the mix too. So faint lines dark lines whatever, at this stage it's irrelevant!

You're welcome Fumbles. It definitely reassured me so much so that it was the first thing I told my boyfriend about when he woke up, haha. Telling him that we're still in this game. BD didn't bring on AF. AF is still not here (due today) and that I'll be more likely to get a BFP next Friday instead!

So I think I can hold off on testing ... just gotta wish AF stays away.

wavescrashove- I wish your BFP would get here!!!
fumbles- How are you doing? I loved taking OPK's I got a bfp on them before I got my + hpt. I hope that it works for you too!!

So am I still allowed to be here in the ttc/2ww or do I have to move over to the first trimester part? I don't really want to leave you all :nope::hugs: I have been through a lot with you and I feel very close to all of you!!

Thanks. I hope I do too. No AF yet and she was due today so we'll see. I don't feel like she's coming but I also feel like I don't know my body anymore hahah. However, I went up an entire cup size and had to buy a new bra last night and that's far from normal so FX.

I don't mind if you stay around here :) I miss you anyway! Hahah.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->