Team "Pregnant until proven otherwise", come join the fun ladies!

Wow!! I have gone up in bra size but I haven't got off my butt to go and buy a new bra yet. Thank you for saying I can stay!! I would miss you and the other girls so much!! So I have a really BIG check coming to me because of a makeup job I did and I want to go and get the crib, swing and bouncer..Do you think it's too soon? I'm not going to set them up but the crib I want is on sale and I just can't help myself. I kind of feel like if I do nothing but plan on having a take home baby then how can anything go wrong.

Oh I seen your pic of your tummy..I want a bump!!! My pelvic bone is looking like it's sinking in...hehe I also lost a bit of weight because I was sick before my bfp. Now I have a ton of weight to gain, I lost 6 pounds..I'm down to 98lbs...dang it I worked so hard to gain weight. Oh well!!

The only other time in my life I went to a size 32B was during my pregnancy with my daughter. Otherwise I'm 32A or barelyA hahahah. So I just have to be pregnant... there's no other option honestly. I can't think of any reason to go up a size. I get really bloated from time to time so it's no big deal to me, but it came out of nowhere for no reason. Usually it's when I have my period. But not this time.

As for buying all those things, part of me wants to say YEAH GO FOR IT IF YOU CAN AFFORD IT but then I know how early it is in your pregnancy and while the doc says your chance of a m/c is lower right now, I'd be afraid to jinx it or something. If you can save the money for a few more weeks and THEN go out and get them? See what the return policy of the store is just in case. But then again, who am I to say anything? I've already started admiring the maternity clothes at work (Target) and planning what to buy as soon as I can. Made a mock baby registry at Target's website, get weekly emails from BabyCenter (got my 4 week email today) hahaha. But for large purchases, I'd try to hold off a little while.

I do remember hearing/reading that in the early stages of pregnancy a lot of women lose weight before they start gaining it so it's nothing to worry about yet. Just eat normally/healthily and take any prenatals/vitamins recommended by your doc and wait until your bean starts growing. I dropped 2 lbs in the last week yet I'm this bloated? Hopefully that's a good sign hahah.

Hey Vaurissa- when are you going to test?

Already did today and yesterday... 8 and 9 DPO... I am terrible! LOL.

BFN on 8 DPO
And probable evap line on 9 DPO (looked at it after 2.5 hrs:dohh:LOL)

wavescrashove- I wish your BFP would get here!!!
fumbles- How are you doing? I loved taking OPK's I got a bfp on them before I got my + hpt. I hope that it works for you too!!

So am I still allowed to be here in the ttc/2ww or do I have to move over to the first trimester part? I don't really want to leave you all :nope::hugs: I have been through a lot with you and I feel very close to all of you!!

Of course you can stay! You were here with us from the start, you have a right to know who gets a BFP and who gets attacked by the :witch: :)

I would hold off but the crib I want is normally $300 and it's on sale for $179!!!! How can I not get it???!!! It will go into toddler/daybed & a full size bed so I feel it's a great deal. I am also worried that if I don't get it then it will be gone as in not for sale anymore. That's happened to me before.

That's true. I mean, it's your call :) I just know personally I couldn't do it just yet. Then again, I got lucky enough that we still have my DD crib (that turns into a toddler bed, too.) We'll just need a new stroller/car seat, diaper bag and clothes/toys/supplies haha.

I have so much clothes for a boy and a girl..lol When Dh & I knew that we were going to need help getting pregnant my mom & I started shopping. Pretty much the only things I need at this point are the big things. Crib, swing, bouncer, car seat, stroller and I am going to be doing cloth diapers so I am going to sign up with baby diaper service 2 months before my due date. I Like to have everything well in advance, I did this with my other kids too.

So exciting!!! I decided to (mostly) cloth diaper this time around to save money. We'll use disposables for when we're out and about but cloth at home. But I'm not going to start investing in anything like that until I'm like 5 months along. The rule of thumb (so to speak) is that it's socially acceptable to have a baby shower for your second if they're 5 years apart, right?

Yeah you can have a baby shower for every baby you have! There are no rules other than you can't throw your own.

That's what I figured. I've got a whole new group of family/friends that would be attending the next one than attended for my DD anyway. To help pass my time I've been thinking about things like that - when would I hope to have a baby shower (my answer was February, 2 months prior), how we'd set up the room, etc. Ugh I just need this BFP hahah. I've had dull cramping for a good part of today but no bleeding yet. Hoping AF is staying away. Read lots of stories about people getting cramps when AF was due but nothing else followed except a BFP. FX so hard hahah.

heya ladies, AF finally went away, whew, now I can chillax :thumbup: onto the next bright new cycle, its gonna happen, i know it, team PUPO! :thumbup:

Yeah 2 months brfoe the baby's born would be a perfect time...I'm just going to have a very small baby shower for this baby even though I don't really need anything but It's in the baby book so I just can't leave that part blank.:haha:

Trying4ababyy~Yea!!! I just know this will be your cycle...GO TEAM PUPO!!!!

Welcome back wantingbbbump! We need you around to spread the baby dust everywhere! I'm doing fine thanks, I have the same symptoms as Waves except for the whopping big boobies :haha:
I went to the bathroom a lot today! Not like me I seem to manage on 2-3 pees a day, but now I've got this sort of light cramp/ pressure that seems to be making me want to pee, very strange. My proper AF cramps have gone away and the masses of cm has calmed down too. AF was due yesterday and so far so good!

Waves I love your statement "I just have to be pregnant" so true I totally agree your symptoms are just so clear! You're getting me all excited too now after I read about the cramps just before BFP!

Feeling very PUPO today! :happydance:

Oh yeah and Waves! We used the BD to bring on AF last night too :rofl: I thought that was my party trick! Didn't realise other people could do that too :haha:

Hahah nope, not the only one! Glad it didn't work for either of us.

I've just concluded (in the last half hour) that I'm pregnant. I don't care about the BFNs. I have to be. There's no explicable reason I went up an entire cup size and my nipples have been super sore for over 10 days straight. Random bouts of unexplained nausea. And today I was feeling my abdomen... I can feel my uterus just above my pelvic bone. I know you can't really feel it in early pregnancy but having been pregnant before (esp twice), you can feel it sooner or look pregnant sooner because you uterus never really shrinks back down to "normal" size. Anyway - I can feel my uterus just above my pelvic bone and it's so much more firm than normal. I don't know. I just feel as if I'm pregnant. Mentally feel it and physically feel like I am.

Now I just need a pee stick to tell me definitively so I can make that call to the doc for a first appointment in a month haha.

Welcome back wantingbbbump! We need you around to spread the baby dust everywhere! I'm doing fine thanks, I have the same symptoms as Waves except for the whopping big boobies :haha:
I went to the bathroom a lot today! Not like me I seem to manage on 2-3 pees a day, but now I've got this sort of light cramp/ pressure that seems to be making me want to pee, very strange. My proper AF cramps have gone away and the masses of cm has calmed down too. AF was due yesterday and so far so good!

Waves I love your statement "I just have to be pregnant" so true I totally agree your symptoms are just so clear! You're getting me all excited too now after I read about the cramps just before BFP!

Feeling very PUPO today! :happydance:

I bet you have a bladder infection!! I had the same feeling and that's what I had..BOO..Go get cranberry pills from a drug store. They are cheap and worked really well for me. They are also 100% safe for your little bean :happydance: Take 2 three times a day and i promise it will go away. UTI's are very common in early pregnancy or at anytime in pregnancy really. That's one thing that they test us for every month when they make us pee in a cup.

I've just concluded (in the last half hour) that I'm pregnant. I don't care about the BFNs. I have to be. There's no explicable reason I went up an entire cup size and my nipples have been super sore for over 10 days straight. Random bouts of unexplained nausea. And today I was feeling my abdomen... I can feel my uterus just above my pelvic bone. I know you can't really feel it in early pregnancy but having been pregnant before (esp twice), you can feel it sooner or look pregnant sooner because you uterus never really shrinks back down to "normal" size. Anyway - I can feel my uterus just above my pelvic bone and it's so much more firm than normal. I don't know. I just feel as if I'm pregnant. Mentally feel it and physically feel like I am.

Now I just need a pee stick to tell me definitively so I can make that call to the doc for a first appointment in a month haha.

Thats it I am giving you tons of :bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp: I agree you ARE pregnant!!!

Also here is all of my extra baby dust for all of my PUPO girls!!!!!

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Thats it I am giving you tons of :bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp: I agree you ARE pregnant!!!

Hahahah thanks. It's my unofficial BFP. But really, I don't know what else it could be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->