Team "Pregnant until proven otherwise", come join the fun ladies!

Hrmm could be a bladder thing, it's a weird feeling.

Congrats on your preBFP BFP waves! :rofl:

Thanks guys :) I just took another belly shot to compare with the one I took the morning after we first BD while ttc. I know it's mostly bloat but you can't deny it. And I've been cramping most of today (with no hint of blood attttttttt all.) And some lower back pain. Anyway here's "pre-pregnancy" compared to "4 weeks 1 day" (today.)

https://i1033.photobucket.com/albums/a411/birdsthatsing/BabyNumberTwo/preand4wk.png

Oh yeah you can really see a difference in those pics!

Five BFPs! Thanks wantingbbbump! Now just have to figure out where I'm going to put all this babies! :rofl:

I can just see DHs face now....

Five BFPs! Thanks wantingbbbump! Now just have to figure out where I'm going to put all this babies! :rofl:

I can just see DHs face now....

well just say...Hun I know that we wanted a :baby: but there was a free giveaway and now we are having :baby::baby::baby::baby::baby:!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

:rofl:

Well I'm off to bed (i'm from the UK) speak soon x

Ok... please everyone wish me luck, i was going to hold off testing so i could enjoy one last party/few drinks for my friends bday tomorro night, buut it doesnt look like we can go anymore so im testing tomorrow morning!!!!!

Please send dust my way. I really have a feeling this is it. I shouldnt say that but its true, iv had so many symptoms if its not then i actually am going to the doctors to see whats wrong with me!!

I've had pulling stretching pains, cramps, stabbing pains, hot sweats, vivid dreams, rash on my chest, itchy tummy, heightened sense of smell ( i could smell the glass at the pub that my drink was in, and the next one, they smelled gross!!), hunger, nausea, light-headed, basically i feel like poo!!!

Oh and i am really forgetful, cant seem to take in anything people are saying to me. (maybe thats cos my head is thinking all this!!)

I will be 10-12 dpo tomorrow not exactly sure. I tested once at 7-9dpo bfn. Do you think it will show?? Arrrrhh I'm so excited!!

Just popping in to say hello!!

wanting - glad to see you back in the PUPO thread! Spread that baby dust far and wide!:happydance:

waves - fx'd for you!!! I agree....you ARE a PUPO, right??! So enjoy all the BFPs bestowed upon you here!!!:thumbup:

As for me...I've been MIA because of work. But no obvious symptoms lately, other than spotting two separate times this week (for two days...gone for a day or so...and back for one day). So strange. AF is due on Monday, so we'll see. DH and I are talking about holding off on TTC for a few months while we get a budget and such under better control and have time to save a bit more. Trust me when I tell you, if that's the case, it won't be any longer than absolutely necessary before we're back to the baby makin'!! :winkwink:

Thanks MrsBash!! I shall enjoy it very much!

Josephine - Good luck! Don't worry if you get a BFN still. It could still be too early to get that BFP. So many women have tons of symptoms and get BFN until after they miss their period.

Thanks waves!! xx Goodluck to you too!! argh im so excited i dont know how I'm goin to sleep!! (mind you i have worked 14 hrs today at 2 jobs so shouldnt be too hard!!) thats why im up at silly o clock..

Thanks!

Hahah I know how you feel but look at it this way - the sooner you fall asleep, the sooner you can wake up to test.

I think Tuesday. Then next Friday when I'll be a week late. If nothing by then, I'm going to see about making a doctor appointment.

Good plan. i am not due till tuesday so... i accept it could be bfn still but iv only tested once iv been so good lol!!

Yeah I was due today but no such luck (hahah but that's good luck for me!) I'm almost considered a day late! But today I read that most women can't produce enough hormone to be detected on a HPT until a week after a missed period so I'm holding out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->