Team "Pregnant until proven otherwise", come join the fun ladies!

Aww sorry to hear coffee bean, I tested dpo12-13 and got the same, that was on Wed. I'm trying to hold off now until Sunday now that AF is late.

Don't forget you are officially PUPO! :hugs:

Hey girls just to update im into cycle #2 now just waiting for the :witch: to go away!! I'm feeling excited about this cycle but im going to be calmer, eat better, exercise loads and do loads of bd'ing. Also I'm only going to test once my AF is late or on the day that AF is due. I'm going to relax into this cycle and just opk a few times around fertile window!!
So there's the plan!! I'll see you back here in a couple of weeks and girls that have gotten our are still to get :bfp:s I'll see you in first tri really soon!

I love you all lots I feel like I've made some real friends here I'm off to find somewhere to fit in in ttc!! Is there a team PUPO thread in ttc so we can stick together if we haven't got our :bfp:s quite yet?? XxxX

Wow you are good!! have u not tested at all yet?!

Hahah yep. I have 7 BFN tests sitting in my drawer taunting me. I started testing at 8dpo. I skipped two days in there. Tested mostly with FRER. One day I tested with both a FRER and a dollar store test. All negative. Including yesterday morning, the day AF was due.

Just woke up, still no AF but didn't want to test. I'll wait until Tuesday.

Hey girls just to update im into cycle #2 now just waiting for the :witch: to go away!! I'm feeling excited about this cycle but im going to be calmer, eat better, exercise loads and do loads of bd'ing. Also I'm only going to test once my AF is late or on the day that AF is due. I'm going to relax into this cycle and just opk a few times around fertile window!!
So there's the plan!! I'll see you back here in a couple of weeks and girls that have gotten our are still to get :bfp:s I'll see you in first tri really soon!

I love you all lots I feel like I've made some real friends here I'm off to find somewhere to fit in in ttc!! Is there a team PUPO thread in ttc so we can stick together if we haven't got our :bfp:s quite yet?? XxxX

I agree with you! and I so feel excited about this new cycle too, and this time im spraying myself with anti-af pesticide :haha:

omg waves :dust: to you! Hope you get your BFP! :happydance:

Thanks! I ran into a co-worker today while stopping up at work. She & I are always on the same cycle from working together so much and usually start THE same day. She got AF Thursday and I still don't have mine. I am so excited hahaha.

wavescrashove~ Yea for another day with the witch not showing!!! I am so thinking BFP for you!!!

Trying4ababyy~ Yes spray away!!

I went out yesterday and stopped at payless for a few pairs of flip flops and sitting on the counter was the cutest pair of baby sandals for a girl for $4 on sale they were $15.99 regular price so i was going to buy them and the sales woman told me that I would get another $3 off so they were a dollar :happydance: I had to get them and so I did. How could i have not, if the baby is a boy then I'm out a dollar..even my dh was proud of my $1 baby shoes!!! I woke up this morning to HUGE bbs!! They never gerw this fast with my other kids. So I say it's either because this is my 5th pregnancy or that there is 2 in there again. I read that when you are pregnant with more than one your bbs will get bigger faster. I will be happy with one but how cool would it be if I have 2. Then my baby will have a playmate.

Aw how exciting for you. That'd be so exciting if you had multiples!!! I couldn't even imagine.

Thanks! Ran into a co-worker who has the same cycle as me... normally same start day. She got her AF on Thursday and nothing for me except nausea! And new boobs hahah. I'll take it. No sign of my period at all. I'm still going to wait to test though.

Count me almost one week into the TWW!!!! I'm 6 DPO and predicted a girl!!

:dust: to us all!!!!

Aw how exciting for you. That'd be so exciting if you had multiples!!! I couldn't even imagine.

Thanks! Ran into a co-worker who has the same cycle as me... normally same start day. She got her AF on Thursday and nothing for me except nausea! And new boobs hahah. I'll take it. No sign of my period at all. I'm still going to wait to test though.

Everytime I come on to check out Team PUPO I hold my breath and then let out a BIG thank you lord when I see that af hasn't showed for you!! I want more Bump buddies that are PUPO girls!! I feel so close to all of you!!

Aw thanks :) Definitely don't want to have AF arrive but I'm feeling confident that I'm getting my BFP. I've been taking my prenatal, iron & folic acid pills daily. Cut out most of my caffeine. I've got my FX for Fumbles & I!!

Hi Im new and want some friends!! Im 3dpo and this is my first month charting and bbt but have been having unprotected sex with husband for about 1 1/2 yrs. Someone plz help me out. I took my temp 2 different time dis morning. One at 6 45am 97.5 and the other at 11am 98.1. which one is correct? I usuaaly temp at 8am. Also, I been having some symtpoms and idk if its pg related or regular ov things. :wacko:

Well, i've teted. bfn im pretty sure. have a look - i tweaked the dipstick test a bit but still hardly anything. nothing on frer either :(

Attachments

• clear and simple 2.jpg
    clear and simple 2.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 12
  • frer.jpg
    frer.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 11
Thanks! I feel a bit disheartened i thought the frer would should something by now though?? i am due tuesday and it says it works 6 days before...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->