Team "Pregnant until proven otherwise", come join the fun ladies!

Your NOT out I didn't get my BFP until like 4 or 5 days before my missed period. Some women take longer and have to wait until the day of their missed to get a bfp!!

OMG I found out a week ago that I'm pregnant. Wow that went fast..alot faster then the first part of the 2ww. I'm not bragging it just shocked me thats all.

Thanks! I feel a bit disheartened i thought the frer would should something by now though?? i am due tuesday and it says it works 6 days before...

I know... I got a BFN the day my period was due using FRER. I posted about the 4 weeks pregnant email I got yesterday - most women won't get a positive until a week after their missed period. Not THE week after but an entire week will have to have passed. Some people I've seen are several weeks passed their AF (didn't get it) and still get negatives. I've seen some people post that they had a UTI and that was preventing them from getting a BFP and UTIs are common in pregnancy. It could be a number of things. You don't have your period yet... unless it's normal to be late then I wouldn't be upset just yet. Wait until a week has passed and call your doc if you still get a negative.

thanks for replying PUPO girls!!! I am still pregnant until proven otherwise afterall. I certainly still feel it!! a whole week late before bfp?? i cant wait that long stupid frer wish i hadnt wasted my money!! Iv got another left shall I use it tomoorrow (todays wasnt fmu) or shall i try and hold off till monday?? what do ya reckon??

Thanks! I feel a bit disheartened i thought the frer would should something by now though?? i am due tuesday and it says it works 6 days before...

I know... I got a BFN the day my period was due using FRER. I posted about the 4 weeks pregnant email I got yesterday - most women won't get a positive until a week after their missed period. Not THE week after but an entire week will have to have passed. Some people I've seen are several weeks passed their AF (didn't get it) and still get negatives. I've seen some people post that they had a UTI and that was preventing them from getting a BFP and UTIs are common in pregnancy. It could be a number of things. You don't have your period yet... unless it's normal to be late then I wouldn't be upset just yet. Wait until a week has passed and call your doc if you still get a negative.

where did u post this?? thanks xx:thumbup:

~This Just In~ It has been brought to CNN's attention that the :witch: is on the run!! Reports have been made saying that a group of women from a site called Baby and bump have pulled together for a witch hunt. These women are armed and dangerous!! They have been known to burn a witch or two in their quest for a :bfp: and have said that they will NOT stop burning witch's at the stake until every woman gets that double line!! They are offering a $1,000,000 reward to anyone that turns any witch in for their burning!!! We will have more on this story as it comes in to us!!!!

thanks for replying PUPO girls!!! I am still pregnant until proven otherwise afterall. I certainly still feel it!! a whole week late before bfp?? i cant wait that long stupid frer wish i hadnt wasted my money!! Iv got another left shall I use it tomoorrow (todays wasnt fmu) or shall i try and hold off till monday?? what do ya reckon??

I'd wait until Monday if you can!!

https://www.babyandbump.com/two-week-wait/687654-reassurance-those-upset-early-bfns.html

Hmmm i might just do another dip one tomorrow to satisfy the urge..but they are less sensitive so i dunno.... argh

Hi ladies, I'm new and thought I would introduce myself. I'm fairly certain that I ovulated on the 20th. My cycle has been out of whack from traveling lately, but I'm expecting AF around the 4th-6th. Took a test this morning and got a BFN. I've been tracking lots of symptoms, but all I feel today is a sharp pain in my pelvis/hip area (7th day of sharp pain).

Good luck to you all!

Hi ladies, I'm new and thought I would introduce myself. I'm fairly certain that I ovulated on the 20th. My cycle has been out of whack from traveling lately, but I'm expecting AF around the 4th-6th. Took a test this morning and got a BFN. I've been tracking lots of symptoms, but all I feel today is a sharp pain in my pelvis/hip area (7th day of sharp pain).

Good luck to you all!

Hey there, I talked about my ov pain to you in one of the other threads, lol. It sounds promising, but 7 days!! Wow, that little thing might be REALLY nestling in!! GL for a sticky bean!!

Hi, Vaurissa! Thanks for the reply in both threads. Every few hours I change my mind about whether or not I think this is my month. Right now I still have hope.

I was going through all of they things I've been experiencing over the past 10-11 days with DH and he's optimistic. He seems to think I'm not imagining it. I hope he's right! :)

What day is AF due for you? When will you be testing?

Hi, Vaurissa! Thanks for the reply in both threads. Every few hours I change my mind about whether or not I think this is my month. Right now I still have hope.
I was going through all of they things I've been experiencing over the past 10-11 days with DH and he's optimistic. He seems to think I'm not imagining it. I hope he's right! :)
What day is AF due for you? When will you be testing?

AF is due tomorrow. BFN today (10 DPO) bbs stopped hurting as bad so I am pretty sure I am out as this happens before my period. :growlmad::nope:

Morning ladies! Haven't tested today as when i wiped had small amount of pink/brown CM and AF is due 2moro sothink she got me :-(

Coffey --- sorry to hear that. Maybe it's just super late IB? FX for you.

Officially 2 days late here. No sign of AF yet. I got hit with some nasty nausea yesterday. Mostly bloated with sore boobs. I also wish I could sleep past 8:30/9am. The last week or so, I've been unable to fall back asleep and wind up napping in the day. I'm so tired so I don't get why I can't stay asleep :/

I so know how you feel, I wake up all night long!! Yea 2 days late!!!!!!

Seriously! I toss and turn all night long. Wake up at 8 or 8:30 and can't fall back asleep to save my life. Happens every day the last week or so. I'm going to run to Target for some exchanges and come home and hopefully fall back asleep.

And YES! 2 days late! Tuesday/testing day can't come soon enough!

i've been waking up 3 or 4 am every day for the last week and half i'm wrecked! i've got all the cramps associated with AF going on so thought best not to waste a test- see what the next couple of days bring :-(

I think I've just been proven otherwise :( but hopefully I'll be back in a few weeks :thumbup:

I've also 100% been proved otherwise! :-( well girls hopefully i'll see you in a couple of weeks

good luck !!!

and a healthy & Happy 9 months to all you lucky ladies :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->