Team "Pregnant until proven otherwise", come join the fun ladies!

Mrs Gibbo & Coffeybean~ I am so very sorry that the witch got both of you!! :hugs:

Thanks but I'm hopeful for this cycle! I'm going to take soy this time so hopefully it'll shorten it by half would be nice :dance:

I can't wait for your test!!!!!!!

Me either! I may cave and test tomorrow. We'll see. I just want it to be official so I can join everyone (officially) in the first trimester and get a new ticker in my sig! Hahaha.

Hey girlies xx ~I'm still lurking about here and just want to wish you all sooooooooooooo much luck xxx waves.....come on girl you gotta get your :bfp: soon - I'm pretty geared up for it for you now!!! xxx Lol

Love to you all xxxxxxxx

Hi guys just an update i tested again this morning bfn :( and fighting the urge to go poas again now!!!

I feel your pain waves im getting frustrated now and I'm not even late yet!
how many dpo are you?

Here's this mornings test for you all to see its a bfn.. im 12-14dpo now too, thought it would be showing..

Attachments

• 12-14 dpo.jpg
    12-14 dpo.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 10
Hi guys just an update i tested again this morning bfn :( and fighting the urge to go poas again now!!!

I feel your pain waves im getting frustrated now and I'm not even late yet!
how many dpo are you?

Aw thanks (in regards to your first post toward me.) I'm hoping to get it tomorrow. I don't think I can hold out til Tuesday anymore hahah!

I'm 17dpo. I could be earlier than that if i ov'd a different day than I thought though. But I'm definitely either 16 or 17dpo.

My first post towards u..?? i thought we had had a few conversations... confused neva mind!!

wow 17dpo i can see why u getting frustrated...

By first I meant the one just before the one I quoted. The first of the two you had just posted, sorry!

Yeah, definitely frustrating. My period has never NOT shown up on time/early unless I was pregnant. So if my period doesn't show, I'm knocked up hahah.

Well, my three best friends are now pregnant. One of them just told me this past week and the other just called me today. She's in a new relationship and wasn't trying. I cried on the phone, but tried to sound upbeat.

I feel like such a horrible friend, but I'm more jealous than happy for her. Maybe I'll feel different when I calm down.

Now I feel really silly for telling her all about my "symptoms" on the phone with her the other day. She's the one that's pregnant and I'm probably not.

I realized this morning that my bbs had not completely stopped hurting, and here I am 6:22 pm and the :witch: has not shown her face!! My IC from this morning looks like another very possible evap, so trying not to get too excited... emphasis on the TRYING!!

I'm about 3 days late for AF and will be testing with FRER in the morning. I've got 7 BFN under my belt this past week so I'm hoping for a change!

Tested with an FRER this evening and.... omg, my :bfp:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG OMG OMG!!! I posted a pic but it's a faint one :-D

Attachments

• IMG00327-20110731-2039.jpg
    IMG00327-20110731-2039.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 26
Lovinmyhubstr, so sorry you feel so down. There really is nothing worse than being around pregnant ladies when you are getting desperate. My younger cousin has two small children and another on the way, she loves letting me know how easy it was to get pregnant and how she hates the baby for kicking her and all her kids can be so annoying for her!!

I can't help feel jealous, ESP since she's on no. 3 and I'm nowhere near no.1 yet!!! But to have it rubbed in your face is just the cherry on top!

I hope your BFP comes very soon. If it does your baby will have plenty of playmates at least! And don't feel silly symptom spotting!!
:hugs:

Vaurissa..CONGRATULATIONS! It's not that faint! Even I can see it! And I always have trouble tilting me screen so I can see them!

Yay Vaurissa!!! I woke up at 3am and felt like I was going to burst, so I took a test. I was excited because I never wake up in the middle of the night to pee. I thought it was a good sign... but BFN.

I'm still hopeful though, since I have longer luteal phases. I'm not expecting my period until Thursday. I'll take another test then.

Thanks for the kind words, fumbles. I'm trying to stay positive.

Can i join in here please? I am due AF anywhere from the 8th-15th aug but i think i ovulated the 25th july so im thinking the 8th im due but going by last months 32 day cycle it could of been the 29th i ovulated so would be due around 12th aug!! Sorry to be all rambling and all over the place but thats how i feel atm and i just not 100% sure when i ovulated- i had what i think is ewcm on the 25th so bd that morning and once the next morning and then again that night but couldnt do it the next couple of days because OH was ill :cry: my iphone fertility app says my fertile days were between 27th-31st but i had creammy lotion like cm 0n the 29th which i assume is ovulation over? So based on the mess that is my cycle when would you recommend testing???!! Ive had stomach ache constantly for the last 3 days and today its really quite bad like AF is due but im only on day 21 of my cycle. Thanks (in advance) for helping me. xx

Tested with an FRER this evening and.... omg, my :bfp:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG OMG OMG!!! I posted a pic but it's a faint one :-D

CONGRATS!!!

Officially 3 days late today. Tested with a dollar store test and a Clear Blue Digital (apparently I used all my FRER) and both were BFN. DEFINITELY no testing until Friday. It's so disheartening to feel pregnant, to have your body tell you that you're pregnant and then this stupid stick blinks and blinks and then tells you that you're "Not pregnant."

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->