Team "Pregnant until proven otherwise", come join the fun ladies!

I am assuiming i am pregnant too. hey , whats PUPO for right?! xx

Exactly. I talked to my bf about it, we're just assuming I'm pregnant and acting as such. I mean, look at my updated sig, hahaha. I have some tickers posted in a private blog for me to follow and keep track of how things would be progressing if I actually wind up being officially pregnant (WHICH I WILL BE!)

https://i1033.photobucket.com/albums/a411/birdsthatsing/BabyNumberTwo/invert.png

See? Nothing but a BFN. I thought I maybe saw a faint faint nearly invisible something where the second line should be but realistically there's nothing there. I'm starting to lose my mind. My co-worker who I always share a cycle with is nearly finished with her period and I still haven't gotten mine. This is ridiculous.

Hey Waves, did you se a doc yet? Your better off getting the blood test done, sorry i didnt flip back to see if you have or have not, hope you get that BFP!!!! :dust:

https://i1033.photobucket.com/albums/a411/birdsthatsing/BabyNumberTwo/invert.png

See? Nothing but a BFN. I thought I maybe saw a faint faint nearly invisible something where the second line should be but realistically there's nothing there. I'm starting to lose my mind. My co-worker who I always share a cycle with is nearly finished with her period and I still haven't gotten mine. This is ridiculous.

Hey Waves, did you se a doc yet? Your better off getting the blood test done, sorry i didnt flip back to see if you have or have not, hope you get that BFP!!!! :dust:

Hey! No, no doctor here. No need at only 4 days late I don't think - as frustrated as I may be. I know my body, it's screaming that I'm pregnant. I've read so many things today about a lot of women not getting their BFP until 8 weeks pregnant. Their doc's told them that a large portion of women don't have enough HCG to be picked up on a HPT until 8 weeks along. I'm just going to wait until I miss my 2nd period before I see a doctor. I'll test with FRER every Friday until then (Friday is when each week late passes) and we'll see what happens. I'm assuming I'm pregnant anyway hahaha. Thanks!!

Waves I keep checking in to see if that BFP has appeared yet. My AF has been and gone and you're still waiting?! I am hoping that you get your answer so soon, you must be feeling in limbo. Will be stalking.....x

Aw thanks! Hahaha, tell me about it! I've seen so many come and go, then come around again. So many people who started their 2ww a week after I did have gotten their BFPs. It's pretty frustrating but there are many reasons why I may have not gotten mine yet so I'm holding onto that hope. PUPO!!!! Considering myself pregnant until I'm proven not to be. Hopefully the wait isn't that much longer.

Exactly. I talked to my bf about it, we're just assuming I'm pregnant and acting as such. I mean, look at my updated sig, hahaha. I have some tickers posted in a private blog for me to follow and keep track of how things would be progressing if I actually wind up being officially pregnant (WHICH I WILL BE!)

I am loving the updated sig.

Well I am getting cross with everything and everybody today mainy my oh!! think this is a combination of living in this state of ttc - pregnant limbo and a lack of nicotine!!! arrrgh. still bfn for me this morning i reaaaallly want to test again but im not going to. i wont be testing tomorrow morning either, may as well see if af shows.. even though i am only 14 dpo i too have seen so many people i started out with get their bfp's and a few who started 2ww after me get them too!!!
waves what dpo are u again?? i know 4 days late but when do u think u ov'd?

anyone else testing soon..?? have all the other original pupo girls on that starting cycle got af/bfp already??

Me too - i have never made a ticker not sure how (prob will if get that bfp lol) but i did go to www.womenshealthcaretopics.com/pregnancy where u can see a week by week guide of whats going on from week 1 and worked out where i would be (edit - where i AM!)etc... got EDD etc hehe...

Oh my gosh.... the EDD!!!!! I just put in my details again and found the cycle length button this time :dohh: and it came up that my estimated conception date to be the 20th july... this IS when i belive i concieved!!! we dtd on the mornin of the 20th july!!! I choked on my mug of green tea with the shock!! :headspin:

edit - i also dont get why it wouldnt put me as ov ing on the 19th as i have a 33 day cycle... 33-14 = 19..?? do they put est.conception date as ov date?? hmm.. interestingly i think i ov'd on the 19th and concieved on the 20th.

still im impressed :) the technology thinks i concieved the same day i do thats gotta be a good sign!!

Me too - i have never made a ticker not sure how (prob will if get that bfp lol) but i did go to www.womenshealthcaretopics.com/pregnancy where u can see a week by week guide of whats going on from week 1 and worked out where i would be (edit - where i AM!)etc... got EDD etc hehe...

I feel ya! I finally had to find one with a site name on it. LOL
I found mine at daisypath.com, https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tools/ and www.thebump.com

The countdown one is clickable and should lead you right to the page you need.

Well I am getting cross with everything and everybody today mainy my oh!! think this is a combination of living in this state of ttc - pregnant limbo and a lack of nicotine!!! arrrgh. still bfn for me this morning i reaaaallly want to test again but im not going to. i wont be testing tomorrow morning either, may as well see if af shows.. even though i am only 14 dpo i too have seen so many people i started out with get their bfp's and a few who started 2ww after me get them too!!!
waves what dpo are u again?? i know 4 days late but when do u think u ov'd?

anyone else testing soon..?? have all the other original pupo girls on that starting cycle got af/bfp already??

I believe today I'm 20dpo :(

Fx for you!

Hahah, thanks!

Wavescrash - I have been on this site many times and have seen what you're going through. I can't wait to see a BFP :thumbup:

Why don't they make at home blood tests for pregnancy? They have at home tests for so many other things; sperm count, drug detection, etc...
I bet "they" have the technology to detect pregnancy right after conception but we will never know.

https://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/5/5223995.gif

Thanks dear :) I never thought I'd be one of those women who get BFN after BFN but every sign points to pregnancy. I found out with my last 2 pregnancies (didn't test early but a week late). I'm not a week late until Friday but still. This is just crazy. How some women can get their BFP at 5dpo or 6dpo while there are some who are a month late and getting BFN. Oh well... things could be worse I guess. The waiting game continues!

OMG what is with our bodies! Check this out, I have no AF yet, but I figured I was out. I'm just off the pill and my cycles haven't settled out yet. We dtd the on and before EWCM (yeah!) Tested earlier this week and :BFN: dpo a million or something, same as Waves.

We were now planning to wait a few months for my cycle to come back to normal as well as other things. So today just for fun I thought I'd use an OPK and HPT for fun (go figure :wacko:) and I've gone and got a flipping very faint :BFP:

WHAT THE HECK Is GOING ON!!!

It's there, but really faint! and to top it all it's a fudging blue dye (clear blue brand). Now I dunno what to believe! is it real? How long do you think I should wait until testing again? OMG! Serious crazy stuff

Wow fumbles that sounds promising !! Have u not had af since start of this thread either??

Well I am officially late today!!! Anyone know how those Estimated conception dates are worked out..?? why did it not tell me i should have concieved on the 19th when i ov'd and when it should surely think i ov'd...

Im not sure if that makes much sense,.... im well impressed that it says i concieved on the 20th when i think i may have, but WHY does it say that as opposed to ov day??? any clues anyone??

Good luck waves and fumbles im starting to think its just us left!!

Hey! No, no doctor here. No need at only 4 days late I don't think - as frustrated as I may be. I know my body, it's screaming that I'm pregnant. I've read so many things today about a lot of women not getting their BFP until 8 weeks pregnant. Their doc's told them that a large portion of women don't have enough HCG to be picked up on a HPT until 8 weeks along. I'm just going to wait until I miss my 2nd period before I see a doctor. I'll test with FRER every Friday until then (Friday is when each week late passes) and we'll see what happens. I'm assuming I'm pregnant anyway hahaha. Thanks!!

omg the suspense is building up each day! I cant wait! :happydance: I know its gonna happen! Team PUPO! Imj entering the fertile week....finally.....gonna lay an egg soon :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->