Team "Pregnant until proven otherwise", come join the fun ladies!

OMG what is with our bodies! Check this out, I have no AF yet, but I figured I was out. I'm just off the pill and my cycles haven't settled out yet. We dtd the on and before EWCM (yeah!) Tested earlier this week and :BFN: dpo a million or something, same as Waves.

We were now planning to wait a few months for my cycle to come back to normal as well as other things. So today just for fun I thought I'd use an OPK and HPT for fun (go figure :wacko:) and I've gone and got a flipping very faint :BFP:

WHAT THE HECK Is GOING ON!!!

It's there, but really faint! and to top it all it's a fudging blue dye (clear blue brand). Now I dunno what to believe! is it real? How long do you think I should wait until testing again? OMG! Serious crazy stuff

omg fumbles im getting goose bumps over your story too, i would feel the same way too, stay positive, this is a good luck thread, im on strike against Af since im gonna nest soon and pop an egg :haha: i wont let her get me!!!! :flower:

Thanks trying4ababyy, totally and completely confused. I've heard so many mixed things about CB tests.

Its def blue and looks the same colour from top to bottom, the only thing is it's thinner than the horizontal line. (it's one of those +/- tests)

Hope that egg pops soon and you catch it right away!

Where is mommacc? What's going on with you!? Update update :)

Hey girls...... I've been missing you and wanted to pop back and see how you were all doing xxx

Waves.....I cannot believe that :bfp: hasn't shown up yet!! Stubborn or what!!! Maybe get yourself to docs and get a blood test babes :) xxx

Fumbles..........OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY! I had an IDENTICAL story - did a pink dye test (first really faint was blue) 3 hours later and it was MUCH clearer!!! xx

baby :dust: to all of you girls xxx Big love xxx

Welcome back picklepot! That's great that yours got darker after only 3 hours!

I don't have any tests left, so I was thinking of waiting a day or so and trying with a FRER.

Arghh..! The wait is endless!

Still feeling mild cramps and pressure here, but the sharp pain on my left side (twelve days now) makes me worry that it's just a cyst or endometriosis. I'm due to start anytime this weekend. I have an ultrasound scheduled for Tuesday to try to figure out what's going on. Wish me luck!

https://i1033.photobucket.com/albums/a411/birdsthatsing/BabyNumberTwo/invert.png

See? Nothing but a BFN. I thought I maybe saw a faint faint nearly invisible something where the second line should be but realistically there's nothing there. I'm starting to lose my mind. My co-worker who I always share a cycle with is nearly finished with her period and I still haven't gotten mine. This is ridiculous.

Hey Waves, did you se a doc yet? Your better off getting the blood test done, sorry i didnt flip back to see if you have or have not, hope you get that BFP!!!! :dust:

Hey! No, no doctor here. No need at only 4 days late I don't think - as frustrated as I may be. I know my body, it's screaming that I'm pregnant. I've read so many things today about a lot of women not getting their BFP until 8 weeks pregnant. Their doc's told them that a large portion of women don't have enough HCG to be picked up on a HPT until 8 weeks along. I'm just going to wait until I miss my 2nd period before I see a doctor. I'll test with FRER every Friday until then (Friday is when each week late passes) and we'll see what happens. I'm assuming I'm pregnant anyway hahaha. Thanks!!

omg the suspense is building up each day! I cant wait! :happydance: I know its gonna happen! Team PUPO! Imj entering the fertile week....finally.....gonna lay an egg soon :winkwink:

Hahah thanks! I can't believe you're about to enter the 2ww again while I'm still in my first one! Hahaha!

Hey girls...... I've been missing you and wanted to pop back and see how you were all doing xxx

Waves.....I cannot believe that :bfp: hasn't shown up yet!! Stubborn or what!!! Maybe get yourself to docs and get a blood test babes :) xxx

Fumbles..........OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY! I had an IDENTICAL story - did a pink dye test (first really faint was blue) 3 hours later and it was MUCH clearer!!! xx

Me either! I'm going to wait until I'm a month late to try to get in for a blood test. I mean, I know I'm pregnant so it's just a matter of a pee stick telling me what I already know. But I figure since I'm going to a new doctor (just got insurance) they may think I'm crazy coming in for a blood test being only a week late when that's not totally uncommon (for me it is, but in general it's not.) So if I don't get AF by Aug 26, then I'm making a call to the DR.

Fumbles - ooooh man. I don't trust the blue dye tests from what I've read on here but I've never used them myself to have personal opinions. I'm crossing my fingers for you though!

Hi girlies!

I've totallybeen stalking this thread and you all seem so positive... Hope you dont mind me crashing? :flower:

Af is due on Friday, I've held off on testing, but it's sooooooo tough!

Anyone else testing this weekend?
:hugs:,
Rach

Welcome!!! Join us all you like. I'm in my third week of the 2ww, 1 week late for AF on Friday. Testing Friday as well. FX for you!!!

Waves! Look what I found!

"...24dpo! I was getting bfn's even up to 23 dpo!"

Right? That's what I think it's got to be a false positive! If it was really dark and thick then maybe but this blue line is suspicious!

You will not trick me Mr CB and your sneaky ways!

Me either! I'm going to wait until I'm a month late to try to get in for a blood test. I mean, I know I'm pregnant so it's just a matter of a pee stick telling me what I already know. But I figure since I'm going to a new doctor (just got insurance) they may think I'm crazy coming in for a blood test being only a week late when that's not totally uncommon (for me it is, but in general it's not.) So if I don't get AF by Aug 26, then I'm making a call to the DR.

Fumbles - ooooh man. I don't trust the blue dye tests from what I've read on here but I've never used them myself to have personal opinions. I'm crossing my fingers for you though!

Morning ladies... well I think I have just been 'proven otherwise' and im in a state of shock and disbelief to b honest! Its only brown spotting atm but i guess by the end of the day i will know for sure... every time i 'go' its terrifying!! :cry:

It might go away! Don't loose hope just yet. :hugs:

Thanks fumbles i really really hope so!! I havent felt like she is coming at all till i saw the brown spotting....

If it is af the brown normally develops into full flow within a few hours so just hoping iy doesnt!! Im really scared and shocked. I had so many out of the ordinary symptoms that i couldnt attribute to anything else. i think i will book a doctors appt if it is af cos no-one should be having these pains and symptoms for no apparent reason.

I've read quite a lot about bleeding and particulary brown cm in early pregnancy, have a search on here.

If it doesn't do much else, I'd def see the doc to check it out

FXed for you xx

Ok, so maybe im just clutching at straws here, but say i did implant late, (i just looked on a website that says 7-14 days) , say i implanted on 14 dpo, then it take a day or 2 for the blood to travel, hence why i am seeing it now on 16dpo... which would be why i also havent had a positive hpt yet...?? hoping this is whats occuring!!

The brown isnt there when i wipe only just *inside* sorry tmi.
Please everyone cross everything that it doesnt turn into red flow!!!
p.s i also had a very very very faint maybe line on a predictor test this morning before i saw the spotting. so confusing!!!

Good luck for testing waves!!
fumbles when are you going to test again?
xx

p.s here is a pic of this mornings test for u to peek at for me!! looks bettr on the small pic version.. opinions welcome!!

Attachments

• Snapshot_20110804_1.jpg
    Snapshot_20110804_1.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 34
Hey girls I'm sorry I've been looking after my poorly baby boy and waiting for my evil AF to go away!!
Now we are back on track and ttc! Cycle #2
I have had a reading done just for fun and it mad me giggle. She said
"if your not already pregnant then you will be very soon and it will be confirmed by October!!" it was the if your not already bit that made me think wow even my spirit is PUPO lol!!! She's said I'll have a girl!! It's really exciting hut I'm unsure as to if I believe it lr not!

Waves hunni u must be going out your mind sweetie! I'm crossing everything here for you hunni!!! Waiting for that :bfp: to pop up!!!

Josephine how are you Hun? Has the brown cm gone away??

Well girls I'm not in the tww but I'm not going away this thread is my home lol!! XxxX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->