Team "Pregnant until proven otherwise", come join the fun ladies!

Hi Mommac thats great that your psychic is PUPO too!! hehe. The brown cm doesnt seem to have progressed into anything else so thats good!! its pretty much gone now, wasnt much at all it just freaked me out cos i wasnt expecting it!! can you see anything on my test?? thanx

Good luck for the next cycle!! xx

Hi Mommac thats great that your psychic is PUPO too!! hehe. The brown cm doesnt seem to have progressed into anything else so thats good!! its pretty much gone now, wasnt much at all it just freaked me out cos i wasnt expecting it!! can you see anything on my test?? thanx

Good luck for the next cycle!! xx

someone should invert the test for ya josephine :thumbup: hope you get your bfp

Josephine3 I can't tell, the resolution on my screen is rubbish, we need a tweaker!

Well I took a FRER and.......try to guess! Was the clear blue an evap or :BFP: submit your guesses now!

The winner gets a :BFP: :rofl:

Lol fumbles your hilarious, Im cheering for the BFP! I mean PUPO right? :thumbup:

I vote bfp even if its not yet!! hehe thanks can someone try to tweak the piccy a bit for me? or maybe an invert?? xx

p.s here is a pic of this mornings test for u to peek at for me!! looks bettr on the small pic version.. opinions welcome!!

If you did implant late, don't worry, I had to wait 3 damn days to get my bfp LOL

...and the answer is.....drumroll....:BFN: poo! Love your optimism girlies! Thanks!

Josephine, I'm on my iPad so can't tweak, why not start a new thread or post the pic in the pregnancy test section and ask for tweakers, some people are really good at it :thumbup: when are you tested next?

Guess who miscarried today?

That's my second m/c in a row (last one was in July 06.) I'm a wreck, needless to say. Tomorrow I'm calling to make an appt to see about a D&C if needed and maybe find out why I've miscarried twice in a row now.

OMG! Waves so sorry to hear! :hugs: hope the doc has some helpful info for you x

Oh no waves I am so sorry :hugs:
What happened? How did u find out....? I hope you are okay.
I hope the doctor can help you and hope you get to see one as soon as possible..:flower:

fumbles im going to try hold off for a while - and dont worry about the bfns iv got stacks lol.

:hugs: some more for waves.

Sooooooo... 13 dpo and af is due tomorrow. I feel like she's knocking on the door! :nope:

I have had cramps the past couple days and boobs are super sore... Guess I shall wait and see what tomorrow brings. I hope she stays away. :af:

Anyone else testing this weekend? Good luck to everyone!!

Thanks ladies. While at the hospital for my daughter's surgery this morning, I got hit with terrible cramps. The same as I felt during my previous m/c. There was bright red blood and after a few hours, I passed 2 purple-ish blobs. That's the same thing I passed with my previous m/c as well. We're going to start trying again once the bleeding stops but needless to say I took a nap but wound up crying like a baby haha. Boyfriend is being a good sport about it, just held me and told me it would be ok. We'll try again. He said he's sorry. I just want to know what's wrong with my body. My previous m/c was 5 years ago almost exactly. I had a healthy pregnancy and carried to term with my DD so I don't get it.

A friend suggested I google Chemical Pregnancy and that seems pretty fitting. I honestly didn't know what one was.

Waves-
I'm so sorry for your loss. :hugs: We lost our first baby in February and i know just hiw heartbreaking it can be. Take care of yourself.

I'm so sorry waves I had a chemical 2 cycles ago. You can be more fertile after a chemical I know that's no consolation tho. :hug: sorry for you loss hun xxxx

Thanks ladies. While at the hospital for my daughter's surgery this morning, I got hit with terrible cramps. The same as I felt during my previous m/c. There was bright red blood and after a few hours, I passed 2 purple-ish blobs. That's the same thing I passed with my previous m/c as well. We're going to start trying again once the bleeding stops but needless to say I took a nap but wound up crying like a baby haha. Boyfriend is being a good sport about it, just held me and told me it would be ok. We'll try again. He said he's sorry. I just want to know what's wrong with my body. My previous m/c was 5 years ago almost exactly. I had a healthy pregnancy and carried to term with my DD so I don't get it.

Sorry huns, at least you found out what was going on with you, heres a ton of :dust: for you! Your gonna get it and this time its gonna stick! :winkwink:

im in my fertile week as we speak:happydance:, I hope the :spermy: catch the egg this time, ive waited 17 long cycles, i know its gonna happen any day now, come on!!! :brat: TEAM PUPO! Come on ladies put your cheer leading outfits and gimmie a B to the F to the P! lol

Well ladies me and oh have a plan. We are dtd every other day till fertile week then dtd everyday during then every other day for 6 days after + opk just to be sure lol!! I'm gunna be shattered lol!! Looking forward to it tho!
Iv got just 9 days till ov so when should I start opk testing?? X

I'm so sorry waves I had a chemical 2 cycles ago. You can be more fertile after a chemical I know that's no consolation tho. :hug: sorry for you loss hun xxxx

Thanks dear, I appreciate it. And maybe I'm silly but that is a little reassuring. The fact that we could (hopefully) jump right back into things.

Thanks to everyone else for your hugs and well wishes. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->