• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Team "Pregnant until proven otherwise", come join the fun ladies!

Hey I saw that you're 5 dpo, would the cervix make changes at this point or would HCG need to be present to make changes to the cervix? I would like to know that myself. You're definitely not out at 5dpo til beanie sticks anyways! You will nto get a BFN this is your BFP month :D how long have you been TTC? and af symptoms at this point is a good thing! Could be bean implanting, fingers x! xx

Your post just made me cry, thank you soooo much for the hope!!!! As for your question I have NO clue..lol I wish I knew and then maybe I wouldn't be going crazy. I have been trying for 6 very long years with nothing but BFN'S
We found out in Feb that dh has NO sperm. Our only option was to use donor sperm.. We are using my step dad as our donor. He has no bio children and married my mom when I was 2 knowing that he would never have a child of his own. He was & still is a great father to my brothers and I. I have the whole story in my ttc journal. The link is in my siggy. He almost died 4 years ago and had to have a double heart bypass and after the surgery the surgeon told us that his heart will only last about 7 years..tick tick tick. This is his only hope of ever being able to hold a child of his own. It's my mom's & I's only way to have a part of him with us still when his heart gives out. It's my Dh's & I's only way to have a baby together. So much is sitting on my shoulder's at the moment. We will be doing 6 months of insems but I was so hoping that I could tell him it worked on the first try. But if af symptoms are good at this point I will try and hold onto the faith of this is going to work for awhile longer. Thank you so much for the hope!!

yep i agree, AF like cramps that early sounds like implantation to me :thumbup: I dont have any symptoms so nothing sounds promising to me too :cry: but you never know:shrug:

Trying4ababyy- Many women don't have any symptoms during the 2ww and get a BFP!! It's still looking good for you. Another thing we have to try to remember is that we wont get any symptoms that are 100% real until the baby implants and starts putting hcg into us. Some feel it when the baby implants and some dont, some get IB and most don't I read that only 10% of women get IB.I hope this get's your hope back up!! TEAM PUPO!!!

fumbles- Thank you!! I so hope that's what it is. In fact I remember saying "but I can't be pregnant, I've got cramps" when I found out I was pregnant with my son. I also I have been able to test very early and get a very faint bfp. IDK is anyone else going batsh!t crazy right now or at all in our 2ww. You are right we are TEAM PUPO..I am pregnant!!
af like cramps + being team pupo = BFP!! :yipee:

Trying4ababyy- Many women don't have any symptoms during the 2ww and get a BFP!! It's still looking good for you. Another thing we have to try to remember is that we wont get any symptoms that are 100% real until the baby implants and starts putting hcg into us. Some feel it when the baby implants and some dont, some get IB and most don't I read that only 10% of women get IB.I hope this get's your hope back up!! TEAM PUPO!!!

fumbles- Thank you!! I so hope that's what it is. In fact I remember saying "but I can't be pregnant, I've got cramps" when I found out I was pregnant with my son. I also I have been able to test very early and get a very faint bfp. IDK is anyone else going batsh!t crazy right now or at all in our 2ww. You are right we are TEAM PUPO..I am pregnant!!
af like cramps + being team pupo = BFP!! :yipee:
thank you, weve been ttc for 16 cycles, no luck so far, im staying positive....sorry to hear about your past, hope this will be the month for you!! :hugs:

Thank you!! :hugs: I hope that this is your month as well. 16 cycles must be really hard. I know the past 6 years have totally sucked for me.

Hey I saw that you're 5 dpo, would the cervix make changes at this point or would HCG need to be present to make changes to the cervix? I would like to know that myself. You're definitely not out at 5dpo til beanie sticks anyways! You will nto get a BFN this is your BFP month :D how long have you been TTC? and af symptoms at this point is a good thing! Could be bean implanting, fingers x! xx

Your post just made me cry, thank you soooo much for the hope!!!! As for your question I have NO clue..lol I wish I knew and then maybe I wouldn't be going crazy. I have been trying for 6 very long years with nothing but BFN'S
We found out in Feb that dh has NO sperm. Our only option was to use donor sperm.. We are using my step dad as our donor. He has no bio children and married my mom when I was 2 knowing that he would never have a child of his own. He was & still is a great father to my brothers and I. I have the whole story in my ttc journal. The link is in my siggy. He almost died 4 years ago and had to have a double heart bypass and after the surgery the surgeon told us that his heart will only last about 7 years..tick tick tick. This is his only hope of ever being able to hold a child of his own. It's my mom's & I's only way to have a part of him with us still when his heart gives out. It's my Dh's & I's only way to have a baby together. So much is sitting on my shoulder's at the moment. We will be doing 6 months of insems but I was so hoping that I could tell him it worked on the first try. But if af symptoms are good at this point I will try and hold onto the faith of this is going to work for awhile longer. Thank you so much for the hope!!

Wantingbbbump...this made my heart break and smile at the same time. What a wonderful thing for your step father to do. Because of that, you WILL get your :bfp: ... I am sending VERY positive thoughts for you and KNOW that you will all have this :) x
My mum was told she could NEVER have children..... she'd had a LOT of MC's and even gave birth to a little girl who was sadly VERY poorly and died the same day.
She was 43.............slept with my dad only the once......he'd had a vasectomy........Hey presto......look who turned up 9 months later ;) :happydance:

Wantingbbbump, I TRUELY believe we ALL deserve to have our dreams fulfilled and there is NOTHING stopping any of us.....it's just mother nature sometimes wants to do it in her own time.....Blooming frustrating I know but this is what Babyandbump is for. We can all support eachother because we ALL know how the pain feels each time the dreaded :witch: arrives.

This is what our dreams are made of girls....we CAN make this happen and I'm sending you ALL positive thoughts, vibes and feelings..... Mmmmmmmmwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh xxxxx

:winkwink::winkwink::winkwink::winkwink::winkwink:

Ooooooooooooo - me ticker's caught back up ;) 7dpoooooooooooooooooooo x

Girls your all making me so emotional tonight such wonderful people I can't even begin to say how thrilled I am to be on thus journey with you all! :hug:

Ok stupid moment!! If I oved on the 14th when I got my pos opk in the am does that not make me 4dpo? I think my ticker is wrong??? Plus might explain me having major cramping and feeling sick morning and mid afternoon today!! I think beanie might be starting to snuggle in!! I'm gunna be mega positive cos that's what it's all about TEAM PUPO all the way!!!

How's everyone feeling!! X

Girls your all making me so emotional tonight such wonderful people I can't even begin to say how thrilled I am to be on thus journey with you all! :hug:

Ok stupid moment!! If I oved on the 14th when I got my pos opk in the am does that not make me 4dpo? I think my ticker is wrong??? Plus might explain me having major cramping and feeling sick morning and mid afternoon today!! I think beanie might be starting to snuggle in!! I'm gunna be mega positive cos that's what it's all about TEAM PUPO all the way!!!

How's everyone feeling!! X

I agree :) a lovely bunch of PUPO girls :) xxx

Hmmmm - i would have said you should be 4dpo, yeah!!?
My ticker was a bit off tonight until about 7pm....it had me at 6dpo then all of a sudden, caught up :)

Ooooooooo:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
sounds like we got a 'snuggler' :) Good symptoms hunni - keep them coming please :) positive news only ;) xxx:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

I adore each and everyone of you!!! I am so happy that we have each other though this time of ttc!! Everyone has made my heart melt!! Hey crying=BFP
I think all of you are right and that it's my little bean snuggling in!! I have been on the chart site and a ton of women were doing what my body is at this time. There was also several beans that snuggled in on 5dpo. I pray that this is it not only for me but all of you too. There is NOBODY else that I would rather share this with than you all here!! Come on girls lets show them how it's done..TEAM PUPO!! Oh cramps are better now it just keeps feeling like someone is pinching me on my left side..right by pelvic bone.

Dear Bean,
Snuggle in tight little bean..there is so many people that are waiting for you that love you so much!!! You will never want for anything and I will be the best mommy to you. I have been waiting 6 years for you my sweet bean, others have waited over 30 years for you. You will have a great life and will be spoiled rotten. You have 3 sisters and a brother that long for you to come into our life's too. Please little bean snuggle in..it's going to be an amazing ride!!
Love,
Mommy

Hi Girls, I have been reading your thread and you are all so lovely and supportive of each other! Its great to see people going through the same thing supporting each other!

I am pretty new to this whole TTC and especially the 2ww! I would love to join you all, if its not too late! I am currently 5dpo (I think) and I do have a 22 month old son so I think I keep comparing what I am feeling at the moment with what I was feeling with my son! Which I know I shouldn't because all pregnancies are different. I have had cramping and sharp pains in my left side since 3dpo but not sure if that means anything!!

My fingers are crossed for you all and getting those very deserved BFP's this!! xx

Hi Girls, I have been reading your thread and you are all so lovely and supportive of each other! Its great to see people going through the same thing supporting each other!

I am pretty new to this whole TTC and especially the 2ww! I would love to join you all, if its not too late! I am currently 5dpo (I think) and I do have a 22 month old son so I think I keep comparing what I am feeling at the moment with what I was feeling with my son! Which I know I shouldn't because all pregnancies are different. I have had cramping and sharp pains in my left side since 3dpo but not sure if that means anything!!

My fingers are crossed for you all and getting those very deserved BFP's this!! xx

WELCOME!!!! I am 5dpo too :happydance: Cramping and pain in the left side to me is like this c+spols+tpopu=BFP :yipee:

Again welcome to Team PUPO, we are all pregnant until proven otherwise!!

I adore each and everyone of you!!! I am so happy that we have each other though this time of ttc!! Everyone has made my heart melt!! Hey crying=BFP
I think all of you are right and that it's my little bean snuggling in!! I have been on the chart site and a ton of women were doing what my body is at this time. There was also several beans that snuggled in on 5dpo. I pray that this is it not only for me but all of you too. There is NOBODY else that I would rather share this with than you all here!! Come on girls lets show them how it's done..TEAM PUPO!! Oh cramps are better now it just keeps feeling like someone is pinching me on my left side..right by pelvic bone.

Dear Bean,
Snuggle in tight little bean..there is so many people that are waiting for you that love you so much!!! You will never want for anything and I will be the best mommy to you. I have been waiting 6 years for you my sweet bean, others have waited over 30 years for you. You will have a great life and will be spoiled rotten. You have 3 sisters and a brother that long for you to come into our life's too. Please little bean snuggle in..it's going to be an amazing ride!!
Love,
Mommy

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous xxxxxx

I love coming on to this thread, it makes me smile every time. Funny how you can tell complete strangers how you feel better than those closest to you....but I don't feel like we're strangers anymore....so we've all got the best of both worlds xxxxx This is OUR TIME girls :) xxxxxx

Hey Cass11 x Why would it be too late hunny - you hop on the PUPO train and join the gang, girl :happydance:

We're a pretty FAB bunch (oh, i know I'm biased, but hey....we are) and keep us all posted with how you're feeling :)

mmmmmmmwah to the PUPO gang girls xxxx

hey ladies!:hugs:
im 4dpo... TTCAL at the moment, so this month used opks so i knew when i was oving and also used instead softcups but found them a little fumbly at first so prob didnt use them correctly. really hoping this is my month want to be a mum soooo much!!! going to try not drive myself mad with symptom spotting but that never works lol...love and luck to you all xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Bean,
Love,
Mommy

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous xxxxxx

I love coming on to this thread, it makes me smile every time. Funny how you can tell complete strangers how you feel better than those closest to you....but I don't feel like we're strangers anymore....so we've all got the best of both worlds xxxxx This is OUR TIME girls :) xxxxxx

Hey Cass11 x Why would it be too late hunny - you hop on the PUPO train and join the gang, girl :happydance:

We're a pretty FAB bunch (oh, i know I'm biased, but hey....we are) and keep us all posted with how you're feeling :)

mmmmmmmwah to the PUPO gang girls xxxx

Yes it's funny that we tell each other everything..Could you imagine walking up to a woman on the street and start talking about your cm,cp,ovulating and :sex::rofl: She would look at us like we are crazy. But we come here everyday several times a day to talk about it. I don't feel like you're strangers anymore either, I feel closer to all of you then I do my friends in my real life. Not saying that all of you are fake or make up firends but you know what I mean. :blush: Yes we are a FAB bunch!!!

hey ladies!:hugs:
im 4dpo... TTCAL at the moment, so this month used opks so i knew when i was oving and also used instead softcups but found them a little fumbly at first so prob didnt use them correctly. really hoping this is my month want to be a mum soooo much!!! going to try not drive myself mad with symptom spotting but that never works lol...love and luck to you all xxxxxxxxxxxxx

WELCOME to Team PUPO!!!
We dont symptom spot at all :blush: We are Team pupo so we feel any symptom we have is 100% real :rofl: I used the soft cups for the first time this cycle too. I have no idea if I had it in right but I wasn't um leaking so that must be a good sign. So any symptoms we can help you with huh,huh,huh? I have had a few but the only ones I have today is watery cm & cramps like af but then it turned into pinching feeling on my left side. I am FX'ing for your BFP!!! Oh and feel free to sympton spot all you want, we do :haha:

OMG...I think my spell check went on strike..I can't get it to work :rofl:

Wow! I had no idea about all of tou TTC journeys! It's an emotional roller coaster to read!

Praying and fingers crossed for everyone here :flower:

Lol - I have come to the conclusion that we're all just a little mad.... and that's JUSt how I like it hee hee xxx

Wantingbbbump....you're SO right :) Do me a favour.....if you're having a blue day, to FIRST stranger you see..... just imagine walking up to 'her' saying.....''so what s your cm like today? Have you checked your cp too - open/closed/soft/firm etc?? Did you do some :sex: last night.......??''

Guarantee it will bring a smile to your face...... then you'll be like...' Oh, Picklepot said this would make me smile, and maybe have a little chuckle to myself''....then you'll chuckle even more because you'll think....''Picklepot......what a funny name''
Then before you know it, you'll be staring at some poor stranger with a very 'odd' smile on your face with an occasional giggle and that poor stranger will think.......''Why is that lady smiling and giggling at me?'' and she'll check her skirt isn't hitched up, or that she doesn't have something on her face and you can walk on by feeling happy and will have completely forgotten you were having a 'blue' day :) xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->