Team "Pregnant until proven otherwise", come join the fun ladies!

Thanks ladies. While at the hospital for my daughter's surgery this morning, I got hit with terrible cramps. The same as I felt during my previous m/c. There was bright red blood and after a few hours, I passed 2 purple-ish blobs. That's the same thing I passed with my previous m/c as well. We're going to start trying again once the bleeding stops but needless to say I took a nap but wound up crying like a baby haha. Boyfriend is being a good sport about it, just held me and told me it would be ok. We'll try again. He said he's sorry. I just want to know what's wrong with my body. My previous m/c was 5 years ago almost exactly. I had a healthy pregnancy and carried to term with my DD so I don't get it.

I am so sorry wavescrash. I don't know what else to say except I care.

Thanks ladies. While at the hospital for my daughter's surgery this morning, I got hit with terrible cramps. The same as I felt during my previous m/c. There was bright red blood and after a few hours, I passed 2 purple-ish blobs. That's the same thing I passed with my previous m/c as well. We're going to start trying again once the bleeding stops but needless to say I took a nap but wound up crying like a baby haha. Boyfriend is being a good sport about it, just held me and told me it would be ok. We'll try again. He said he's sorry. I just want to know what's wrong with my body. My previous m/c was 5 years ago almost exactly. I had a healthy pregnancy and carried to term with my DD so I don't get it.

I am so very sorry for your loss!!!:hug:

Thanks dear. Hopefully I'll be able to get a sticky bean next try.

Just to update u ladies i am still playing the waiting game... not testing today too scared! bfn yesterday, no af now 3 days late. Just a tiny bit of brown but only 'inside'... anyone experience this? thanks ladies hope you're doin ok waves!!

Your welcome darling GL I'm crossing everything here for you xxx

Thanks ladies. You're too kind. Doing okay I suppose... just waiting for the bleeding to stop so we can get back to work.

Morning my beautiful PUPOs I know I'm at the wrong End of my cycle but im already PUPO! AF is due 30th but I'm not testing till September 5th!!!! Imngunnna be strong and if AF doesn't show I will test once she's good and late!! It's DH birthday on the 8th sonim praying for a :bfp: it would make the most amazing birthday pressie for him!! But for whatever reason it doesn't happen we go on holiday in September around fertile window so that's gotta be good right!!!

How's everyone doing today? XxXxX

So sorry Waves to read your news. Keeping my fingers crossed for a positive next cycle x

Would u girls be good enough to have a look at a pic for me..??

Just thought id ask first! I tried superdrug tests which im annoyed with supposed to be very sensitive but stark white, these are 25miu dipstick ones... what do we think? It does look so pink in real life...

Attachments

• line.jpg
    line.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 18
here is one with a dot where the line is!!

Attachments

• linewithdot.jpg
    linewithdot.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 25
I thought I could see something so I inverted it but I can't see anything on that one :( Keep trying though! Team PUPO! :haha:

here is a tweak its a bit odd thought but im useless at tweaking! brings it out though i think. Thanks for looking!:flower:

Attachments

• line (2)tweak.jpg
    line (2)tweak.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 24
I see something on the tweaked one :) :wohoo: I hope this is it for you!

I started bleeding a few hours after getting this faint positive. Its now really heavy.:(
I really feel i may also be having a chemical. I was so sure and i still feel pregnant. Its weird its not like af cramps or blood.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->