Team "Pregnant until proven otherwise", come join the fun ladies!

Hi girls! I waited until I was 2 days late, but just tested and got my bfp! We are thrilled and I wanted to share my symptoms as I know that helped me when we were trying and in the 2 ww.

From about 12 dpo, I had pretty strong af cramps and heavy, sore boobs. I was convinced that I was going to get my period. Also, I didn't have a lot of cm and was pretty dry the past few days- so you can't always count in cm as a predictor.
:hugs:

Well, I was proven otherwise this morning. I'm excited to try this month, though. I now know more about when I ovulate and we're going to try Preseed. We also just couldn't get our act together with DTD in July. It's going to be a good month!!! I'll be back over in this group in a couple of weeks. Good luck, ladies!

Aw thanks. FX big time. I've been talking to the big guy upstairs quite a bit lately. Praying, begging, all that fun stuff. You're welcome. I only threw up once from morning sickness but was super queasy the entire first trimester. I lived off those 2 things, even took them to work and munched on it the entire shift.

If your morning sickness gets really severe, there is medicine the ob/gyn can give you to help. Hopefully it doesn't come to that but just a heads up.

Okay thanks. i have never had morning sickness this early before. I hope that this is a sign that this is a really sticky bean that will give me a take home baby. I heard that the wrose the MS the less of a chance you have for MC do you think thats true or was my friend feeding me a load of bull?

Wantingbbbump: I have spent several hours of the day reading this post today, and I just love you! Your story is amazing and I have laughed and cried the whole time. I am hoping some of that may be hormones though. :) I am not quite through reading the entire thread but did want to mention that you are correct with the worse the morning sickness the healthier baby. I have one child, a 9 year old, and I threw up for the first 6 months ALL the time, forget morning! I was induced on my due date and she weighed it at a tiny 10 lbs. :) No gestational diabetes or anything either. Just a whopper of a baby! Best of luck and can't wait to finish this thread. I would love to join y'all but I am quite a bit behind, at only 7dpo. I am cheering for all of y'all!:happydance:

Congrats on the BFPs.

I think my bleeding from the chemical preg is almost done so hopefully we can get back to it soon! FX for those of you still awaiting your BFP.

Hey girls I can't believe I'm only 3 days away from my tww again!! This cycle seems to have gone really fast!! Not had and + opks yet but they are getting darker everyday!!

Congrats on the :bfp:s girls!!

Waves hunni your so amazing! GL on this next cycle hunni!
PUPO is the best thread ever!!!

Hi!!!! Someone please welcome me!!:flower: I am on 12dpo and almost threw up yesterday at 11dpo. It was at night after eating, around 2 hours after. BUT, I stopped myself cuz I had company! Also, Been having cramps since 10dpo. What do you ladies think? Oh, and also, I been having wet cm...???

Aw thanks. FX big time. I've been talking to the big guy upstairs quite a bit lately. Praying, begging, all that fun stuff. You're welcome. I only threw up once from morning sickness but was super queasy the entire first trimester. I lived off those 2 things, even took them to work and munched on it the entire shift.

If your morning sickness gets really severe, there is medicine the ob/gyn can give you to help. Hopefully it doesn't come to that but just a heads up.

Okay thanks. i have never had morning sickness this early before. I hope that this is a sign that this is a really sticky bean that will give me a take home baby. I heard that the wrose the MS the less of a chance you have for MC do you think thats true or was my friend feeding me a load of bull?

Wantingbbbump: I have spent several hours of the day reading this post today, and I just love you! Your story is amazing and I have laughed and cried the whole time. I am hoping some of that may be hormones though. :) I am not quite through reading the entire thread but did want to mention that you are correct with the worse the morning sickness the healthier baby. I have one child, a 9 year old, and I threw up for the first 6 months ALL the time, forget morning! I was induced on my due date and she weighed it at a tiny 10 lbs. :) No gestational diabetes or anything either. Just a whopper of a baby! Best of luck and can't wait to finish this thread. I would love to join y'all but I am quite a bit behind, at only 7dpo. I am cheering for all of y'all!:happydance:

Thank you :hugs: Welcome to Team PUPO!!! Wow 10lbs..I would have to have a c sec for sure..lol I can't wait to get to know you and be here when you get your BFP!!!

Hi!!!! Someone please welcome me!!:flower: I am on 12dpo and almost threw up yesterday at 11dpo. It was at night after eating, around 2 hours after. BUT, I stopped myself cuz I had company! Also, Been having cramps since 10dpo. What do you ladies think? Oh, and also, I been having wet cm...???

WELCOME to Team PUPO!! I think that what you have been feeling is a good sign for a BFP!!!

Hey my PUPO girls, I wanted to stop in amd see how you all are. I can't believe how fast time is going..I'm almost 6 weeks now! It seems like just yesterday I joined this thread. I do have to say that I love you girls very much and I have been praying for you every night!! I really miss hanging out with all of you!!!!! XOXO

Hi girls! I waited until I was 2 days late, but just tested and got my bfp! We are thrilled and I wanted to share my symptoms as I know that helped me when we were trying and in the 2 ww.

From about 12 dpo, I had pretty strong af cramps and heavy, sore boobs. I was convinced that I was going to get my period. Also, I didn't have a lot of cm and was pretty dry the past few days- so you can't always count in cm as a predictor.
:hugs:

I'm sooooo happy that you got your BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!!!:happydance:

Wanting lovely to see you hun! Wow nearly 6 weeks! It's amazing isn't it!

Well girls ive had two predictions both predicting a :bfp: late September early October so I'm getting excited for my next cycle before I've even oved in this one lol! I know it's only got fun but I love them. Although one said boy and the said girl so I'm a bit confused by that lol!!

Makes sense really cos we are going on holiday mid September and holidays = babies alot of the time hehe!!

Love and :hug: to all my gorgeous PUPO girlies xxxx

Good luck MommaCC!

Remember a week or so ago (before I lost the pregnancy) my co-worker said she had a dream I was pregnant with a girl? Well today my sister told me she had a dream I was pregnant with a girl and last night/this morning my boyfriend had a dream I was pregnant (and cheating on him haha.) That's 3 people in less than 2 weeks that dreamed I was pregnant. I hope that means good things for the next cycle. Still bleeding from the chemical and not sure if I'll even be ovulating afterward but were going to BD every other day just in case :)

Hello, my lovely PUPO ladies! So, this is my first month TTC. I have been married a year to a wonderful younger...errr, ok, way younger man. I knew marrying him I would have to take one for the team and start over with having babies, although I have a 9 year old DD. So this cougar is trying to make a cub! My DH is a brain cancer survivor, and bc of radiation we don't know what this journey will be like, just hoping it isn't too long bc I am approaching 35 all too quickly. So now I am here to the part about where I admit I have gone off the deep end. I admit I have been POAS twice a day for 5 days, and I am only 8dpo. In a week's time I have started talking in accronyms about everything, and didn't have any idea what any of them were last week. I some how convinced my husband, who is an RN to check my CP last night. I figured he was more qualified than me. To say the least he is a good sport, but I am beginning to think if this 1st time didn't take he might change his mind. I started POAS bc 5 days ago I woke up and couldn't eat meat, and coffee tastes like bug spray. To say the least, if I am pg this baby and I are not going to have a lot in common, bc without these things I live in a lathargic state of hunger. I just don't think I could be symptom spotting with those 2 random things. I also swear several times a day I smell cinnamon. Maybe these re early signs of a stroke. :) I am probably going to be committed to a place with some kind of serene name, with padded walls and pudding if I don't get my BFP soon. Ok, so I am a numbers girl. Someone reassure me there is little chance of a BFP at 8dpos? Percentages and statistics would be a plus. Lie, make something up, just tell me something good. Please hurry, I have another stick and I am not afraid to use it. On a side note, will they let me have my laptop in the funny farm? I at least want to keep up with all my PUPO girlies! Congrats to all the BFP's! I am praying for you everyday! And to all the mothers-in-waiting, this thread seems to have good mojo, we are gonna get there, yo!

WELCOME to Team PUPO!! I think that what you have been feeling is a good sign for a BFP!!!

Hi!!!! I just got home and seen that you responded to my post. Thank you soooo much, I thought no one would respond. :hugs: Why do you think it sounds like a BFP? I just ask because every single month I get a huge disappointment. Also, I was out the whole day with my husband and son and I feel like I was dizzy and lightheaded but I couldnt tell if it was from possibly being pg or something else like dehydration. I feel as if the "symptoms" were worse yesterday. I dont know why but I feel like I can tell more if im more at home. lol

Hi!!!! I just got home and seen that you responded to my post. Thank you soooo much, I thought no one would respond. :hugs: Why do you think it sounds like a BFP? I just ask because every single month I get a huge disappointment. Also, I was out the whole day with my husband and son and I feel like I was dizzy and lightheaded but I couldnt tell if it was from possibly being pg or something else like dehydration. I feel as if the "symptoms" were worse yesterday. I dont know why but I feel like I can tell more if im more at home. lol

Well your symptoms sound like mine did. I don't want to give you false hope, I just want to support you and help give you hope. I know how hard bfn's are and the pain of the witch showing up month after month. I tried for 6 years to get pregnant and had to turn to donor sperm when we found out that my Dh has no sperm. I have faith that you will get your bfp and will hold that sweet baby that you see in your head. I was given a 10~15% chance of getting pregnant with this baby and I beat the odds...you will too!!! :hugs:

Hello, my lovely PUPO ladies! So, this is my first month TTC. I have been married a year to a wonderful younger...errr, ok, way younger man. I knew marrying him I would have to take one for the team and start over with having babies, although I have a 9 year old DD. So this cougar is trying to make a cub! My DH is a brain cancer survivor, and bc of radiation we don't know what this journey will be like, just hoping it isn't too long bc I am approaching 35 all too quickly. So now I am here to the part about where I admit I have gone off the deep end. I admit I have been POAS twice a day for 5 days, and I am only 8dpo. In a week's time I have started talking in accronyms about everything, and didn't have any idea what any of them were last week. I some how convinced my husband, who is an RN to check my CP last night. I figured he was more qualified than me. To say the least he is a good sport, but I am beginning to think if this 1st time didn't take he might change his mind. I started POAS bc 5 days ago I woke up and couldn't eat meat, and coffee tastes like bug spray. To say the least, if I am pg this baby and I are not going to have a lot in common, bc without these things I live in a lathargic state of hunger. I just don't think I could be symptom spotting with those 2 random things. I also swear several times a day I smell cinnamon. Maybe these re early signs of a stroke. :) I am probably going to be committed to a place with some kind of serene name, with padded walls and pudding if I don't get my BFP soon. Ok, so I am a numbers girl. Someone reassure me there is little chance of a BFP at 8dpos? Percentages and statistics would be a plus. Lie, make something up, just tell me something good. Please hurry, I have another stick and I am not afraid to use it. On a side note, will they let me have my laptop in the funny farm? I at least want to keep up with all my PUPO girlies! Congrats to all the BFP's! I am praying for you everyday! And to all the mothers-in-waiting, this thread seems to have good mojo, we are gonna get there, yo!

You have so made my day with your post!! A bfp is very possible for you!! I'm not thinking that they will let you have your laptop in the fun house but if you play nice they just might..:haha: I got a ghost line at 9dpo and a real in your face bfp the morning of 10dpo..I hope that it works for you!! That is great that your Dh checked your cp for you...so was it in your favor??? I can't wait to read more of your posts!! Oh and welcome to Team PUPO!!!

Wanting lovely to see you hun! Wow nearly 6 weeks! It's amazing isn't it!

Well girls ive had two predictions both predicting a :bfp: late September early October so I'm getting excited for my next cycle before I've even oved in this one lol! I know it's only got fun but I love them. Although one said boy and the said girl so I'm a bit confused by that lol!!

Makes sense really cos we are going on holiday mid September and holidays = babies alot of the time hehe!!

Love and :hug: to all my gorgeous PUPO girlies xxxx

I did one that said I would get my bfp in November from my October cycle and it would be a boy. Well It's made for some worry with this pregnancy but I just remember that it's for fun only. I wonder if you will be like me and get your bfp now that they said that it's in September/October..lol

Hi Ladies :hugs:

I know this an old thread but can I please join too as could do with some support?

Big congrats to those of you that got your :bfp:

We are on our 11th month of ttc and it feels like itll never happen :cry:

Need some of all your positive energy I think :thumbup:

:dust: to all still waiting xx

Hi Ladies :hugs:

I know this an old thread but can I please join too as could do with some support?

Big congrats to those of you that got your :bfp:

We are on our 11th month of ttc and it feels like itll never happen :cry:

Need some of all your positive energy I think :thumbup:

:dust: to all still waiting xx
Hi and welcome. This thread is thankfully not old. It is alive and running! Welcome!!! Im new here too :hugs: And I know it feels like you have been trying for a while but it will happen, dont worry hun. Dont lose faith and try not to stress because I heard and read that it may interfere. Just think "it will happen!" I have been having unprotected sex with my husband for almost 2 years and no luck. But I just started tempting this month. Good Luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->