Team "Pregnant until proven otherwise", come join the fun ladies!

heya ladies i havent been on in a few days....im 4 or 5 dpo at this point, any of you guys on the same page with me? =)

I am 4dpo!! How have you been feeling? I have been really off today! Really bad cramps and lower back which is super strange for me as I only get cramps on the day AF arrives. Not sure if this means anything tho, as I am only 4dpo!!

Charityhope: omg! You have mad me giggle sooooo much this morning your posts are epic!!!! I do hope so much you get your :bfp: along with me and the girls so we can all move up to first tri together!! We would have a barrel of laffs!!

I'm excited to take today's opk but waiting till after 12pm so lh can synth up a bit. So I need to keep myself busy!
XoxO

Thanks, MommaCC! I know that we will, bc we are PUPO!! :winkwink:

Ok, so today is 11dpo, and I so hope I am still in the running. BB's are still mega sore, and today at the school I am the principal at had fish sticks for lunch. I have never been a fan of sticks of meat, especially fish...but today I walked downstairs and the smell sent me darting to the restroom and I lost my breakfast. Hope this is a good sign! Although, it might just have been the fish sticks. :)

Hi girls!
Can I join you? I am 32, 3 DPO and PUPO!!!!
I feel really compelled to join this thread. (even though I am supposed to forget I am in 2ww and stay out of the 2ww forum until AF comes or I get a BFP) lol. But I am focusing on supporting other TTC sisters and making sure my sticky bean has a good place to live. So....I really wanted to join you.

This is my 1st real TTC cycle. Last cycle was more haphazard and less intentional. This time we did the SMEP starting around CD 10 though b/c AF left late. We BD throughout my fertile window. I started temping this cycle and checking CM/CP. Next cylce I will try OPK's but that won't matter b/c I'm PUPO. Lots of great ladies here getting BFP and I want to be one of them.

I tried to explain to my DH about this forum last night, he tried to stay with me, but you could tell it sounded like I was saying I am waitng for my LMNOP, with the XYZ, right after the NAACP before my YMCA. Us PUPO certainly do speak our own language!

Hi Ladies,
Can I join? I think I'm either 9dpo or 6dpo... Not really sure...
Only real symptom I have is cramping... But its more of a hot burning sensation than cramps... Weird?

This will be a first baby for both DF and I :)

Fingers crossed for all our :bfp: 's!

Symptom Update: My Big Mac (favourite, I know its bad!) tastes weird...

Ok, so today is 11dpo, and I so hope I am still in the running. BB's are still mega sore, and today at the school I am the principal at had fish sticks for lunch. I have never been a fan of sticks of meat, especially fish...but today I walked downstairs and the smell sent me darting to the restroom and I lost my breakfast. Hope this is a good sign! Although, it might just have been the fish sticks. :)

You sound like you are pg!!!! so excited for you!! no fair! my af showed today

Well that does sound positive! Congrats...I hope it wasn't the fish sticks...all those poor kids...lol

If I only knew when to test, I would <3 the support you guys seem to have among each other. I am new at this and I feel out of place sometimes. Baby dust and let's all hope for a BFP's soon!

Hope its a BFP coming for you charityhope! I'm 10 DPO. Since i'm PUPO, i'm not testing and hopefully AF won't show her ugly face.

Lian_hawaii, your chart looks promising too!

Big HELLO :wave: to all our new girls joining the thread! It's the best thread ever!!
I'm still not sure I have oved I think it will happen may e today or tomorrow! Good thing is it's the weekend so we can bd loads!!

So i want to plan a romantic evening for me and hubby any ideas of nice recipes or meal ideas? Think I will do something italitan cos it's his favourite. And I've got dessert covered lol!!

How's everyone feeling? X

Big HELLO :wave: to all our new girls joining the thread! It's the best thread ever!!
I'm still not sure I have oved I think it will happen may e today or tomorrow! Good thing is it's the weekend so we can bd loads!!

So i want to plan a romantic evening for me and hubby any ideas of nice recipes or meal ideas? Think I will do something italitan cos it's his favourite. And I've got dessert covered lol!!

How's everyone feeling? X :dust: :flower:

You ladies sure have some good mojo, I just got my BFP at 12dpo! Ok, it's not really fat, more anorexic, but it's definitely there, yo! Thank y'all, and lots of baby dust from Texas!

You ladies sure have some good mojo, I just got my BFP at 12dpo! Ok, it's not really fat, more anorexic, but it's definitely there, yo! Thank y'all, and lots of baby dust from Texas!

Congrats!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

If I only knew when to test, I would <3 the support you guys seem to have among each other. I am new at this and I feel out of place sometimes. Baby dust and let's all hope for a BFP's soon!

Hey there! Welcome to TTC! LOL. Its a crazy journey but ladies on B&B make it fun. It's addictive so be careful. I'm new on this thread and haven't really started getting a place here either so let's jump in together. On these forums you just have to get into the fracus. It's like being in a room full of women talking all at the same time really. (Never thought about it that way until now)lol. You just kinda gotta jump in and introduce yourself. So why don't u tell everyone where you are in your cycle and folks can weigh in about when you should test and stuff. That'll be start. I'm 4DPO (days post ovulation). I found this out because I usually OV midcyle and have lucky spotting on the couple days around OV so it clues me in. I also take my temp every morning (as of this cycle). If I do not get my BFP this month then its off to next month and using an Ov. Predictor Kit.

Welcome and BabyDust!

I've been reading through this thread. May I join in? I consider myself pregnant until proven otherwise two weeks out of every month :).

Congrats to the ladies with the BFPs, it's inspirational reading the TWW before them. And hugs to those with chemical pregnancies, I had a m/c in June, it's a terrible feeling.

Gotsprinklz: I do the same thing to my chart, I analyze it like I'm a scientist, lol! I've got training in research and I feel like I'm my own project, goodness, the whole TTC thing makes me nuts, I swear.

Based on my OPKs and bbt chart, I seem to have ovulated yesterday but maybe it's happening today, I'll definitely BD tonight in case. Hopefully tomorrow will be at least 1 DPO.

LOL!!! I thought I might have been the only one since im new to charting. My temp went below my coverline today, 15dpo. What does that mean?? Oh! And Welcome!!!!!!!!!!:hugs:

Oh girl, that could mean anything, from the charts I've looked at on Fertility Friend, it seems like people have dips whether they're pregnant or not...it's the overall trend that matters.

Oh, and it looks like I'm at 4 dpo today, which means I ovulated early. Goodness, it can be hard to time things.

Woo! Congrat!:happydance:

I'm hoping to catch some of this good mojo

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back