Team "Pregnant until proven otherwise", come join the fun ladies!

I've been reading through this thread. May I join in? I consider myself pregnant until proven otherwise two weeks out of every month :).

Congrats to the ladies with the BFPs, it's inspirational reading the TWW before them. And hugs to those with chemical pregnancies, I had a m/c in June, it's a terrible feeling.

Gotsprinklz: I do the same thing to my chart, I analyze it like I'm a scientist, lol! I've got training in research and I feel like I'm my own project, goodness, the whole TTC thing makes me nuts, I swear.

Based on my OPKs and bbt chart, I seem to have ovulated yesterday but maybe it's happening today, I'll definitely BD tonight in case. Hopefully tomorrow will be at least 1 DPO.

LOL!!! I thought I might have been the only one since im new to charting. My temp went below my coverline today, 15dpo. What does that mean?? Oh! And Welcome!!!!!!!!!!:hugs:

Oh girl, that could mean anything, from the charts I've looked at on Fertility Friend, it seems like people have dips whether they're pregnant or not...it's the overall trend that matters.

Oh, and it looks like I'm at 4 dpo today, which means I ovulated early. Goodness, it can be hard to time things.

Gotsprinklz: Sorry, I just read through the thread, :hugs: about AF. :( But 15 dpo is a great luteal phase at least

Congrats on the BFP CharityHope & good luck to all the new PUPO girls.

I just recently stopped bleeding from my chemical preg, bled a full 7 days. Not entirely sure if I'm going to ovulate but hoping I do. The boyfriend & I are BD every other day for the most part & hoping for the best. I've only been "AF" free for 2 days now so I've got a little bit to go. Online calculating says my most fertile days should be this coming Monday through next Saturday. You best believe we're going to BD as much as possible. I can't stand the thought of another 2ww but what more can I do?

Last time, I wasted so much time & money POAS so this time I'm not testing until I miss my next period. FX for all you ladies and myself!!!

oh congrats on the bfp! Heya Waves im sending you a TON of :dust: for you! I know you will get a sticky bean! Its gonna happen eventually! I didnt use any opks this month, we are ntnp so taking it month by month....so im at a few days past the O day, large full BB's is all I have at the moment. How are you guys? :flower:

I'm back ladies. Good to hear from you Waves. It would appear I'm likely out already as I ovulated earlier than expected and FF had me at 3dpo when I though Ov was today. Only BD once on day after Ov as we have had a houseful of guests this week so not ideal for bd'ing! Still, there's always next month and I can be PUPO for a bit huh?

I'm back ladies. Good to hear from you Waves. It would appear I'm likely out already as I ovulated earlier than expected and FF had me at 3dpo when I though Ov was today. Only BD once on day after Ov as we have had a houseful of guests this week so not ideal for bd'ing! Still, there's always next month and I can be PUPO for a bit huh?

YOU CAN BE PUPO ANYTIME :thumbup: AND YEP I AGREE THERES ALWAYS ANOTHER MONTH! every month is a month closer.....:dust: to all of you

Hey girlies
Congrats charityhope on your :bfp: hunni!!!
Well I think I have actually missed ov this cycle I started opks and got a dark but not + then the next day tested at the sane time after taking no fluids for 4 hours and it was so faint it was unreal so I think I probably oved three days ago. If that's the case we have missed it big time bs last night but hadnt bd'd since last Saturday night. So I'm out I just know it! But oh well it's not over till the b:witch: shows her ugly mug!!
XxX

oh congrats on the bfp! Heya Waves im sending you a TON of :dust: for you! I know you will get a sticky bean! Its gonna happen eventually! I didnt use any opks this month, we are ntnp so taking it month by month....so im at a few days past the O day, large full BB's is all I have at the moment. How are you guys? :flower:

Aww thanks so much! FX!

Yes mam, keep those fingers crossed and spray yourself with anti af pesticide :haha: Im on strike from AF, lets see if the witch is gonna get me this time:coffee:

I'm 12 DPO no sign of AF but petrified to test and be proven not pregnant!

I am still in disbelief that I Ov'd on CD13 rather than CD 17 with the last two cycles that we were trying. I don't think that BDing in CD 14 was enough as it was very late at night and probably too many hours since ovulation. Hubby is being very positive about it which is sweet but I am so annoyed at myself. He wants me to lay off FF and follow my own body signals.
Oh well, if I am further ahead I have less time to wait in the 2WW! Next month we will have no house guests, phew!

I am still in disbelief that I Ov'd on CD13 rather than CD 17 with the last two cycles that we were trying. I don't think that BDing in CD 14 was enough as it was very late at night and probably too many hours since ovulation. Hubby is being very positive about it which is sweet but I am so annoyed at myself. He wants me to lay off FF and follow my own body signals.
Oh well, if I am further ahead I have less time to wait in the 2WW! Next month we will have no house guests, phew!

:hugs: Wishing you luck!

im either 11 or 12 dpo. I took a test this morning and it was BFN. What a bummer... however for the past 4 days i have had headaches, backaches, cramping, vomited once, nauseousness that comes and goes, sleeplessness, decreased appetite, and bloating.

I would swear to anyone that i am pregnant.. at least that's how my body feels. This morning's results was a blow.

But some of my BnB friend just helped remind me that its not over until AF shows. There's still about a 22% chance that the test could have been a false negative. And thats about 1 in every 5 people.

If im not pregnant, then i need to figure out whats causing the nausea... because even after realizing most likely i wasn't pregnant this morning... it still hit me like wave earlier today. I feel fine now... but i heard that is how morning sickness works for some people. Comes and goes.

Hi ladies, i'm 13dpo and got a BFN today :(
Been cramping since 8dpo and i NEVER get that (only with DS!!) so i feel pregnant, also my appetite has gone since 9dpo.
It was an Asda Test, i have one left so gonna try tomorrow with FMU x

baby dust to you!!! It's so frustrating to feel all these things and then get a BFN. It's like we've gone crazy or something. How can one actually RELAX during this time?

Question for u ladies? I have been very very moody, back aches, slight twinges but not much (in the gut) also sleep patterns are up the creek! I can't sleep a full sleep without waking up for a pee or being really hot or thirsty. Itchy nips as well but not sore.
So... What do u think my chances are? I m due on the 19th of august. And the number 19 and 9 are lucky numbers with my husband and I.

Ps alot more cm as well (eww tmi) soo hopefully 19 is our lucky number

Question for u ladies? I have been very very moody, back aches, slight twinges but not much (in the gut) also sleep patterns are up the creek! I can't sleep a full sleep without waking up for a pee or being really hot or thirsty. Itchy nips as well but not sore.
So... What do u think my chances are? I m due on the 19th of august. And the number 19 and 9 are lucky numbers with my husband and I.

aww hun fingers crossed for you! do you have any tests?x

baby dust to you!!! It's so frustrating to feel all these things and then get a BFN. It's like we've gone crazy or something. How can one actually RELAX during this time?

Its like my body has convinced me i am pregnant, but thing is i started getting the symptoms before i thought i was, as we were NTNP this month after me being obsessed last month x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->