Team "Pregnant until proven otherwise", come join the fun ladies!

I have one test and I'm trying to hold off till I'm late. There is no real way to relax except bd and then try to forget. Baby dust to u all fingers crossed this (the month)

Its like my body has convinced me i am pregnant, but thing is i started getting the symptoms before i thought i was, as we were NTNP this month after me being obsessed last month x

Same with me hon!!!

After spending all day being frantic, (the what if's, and wracking my brain around symptoms) i think im finally able to relax and accept reality... time will tell.

Totally agree ladies....

Last month I was totally convinced and had several BFN's before AF arrived 4 days late. My symptoms were so strong though that I was truly convinced. This month I feel the same way which is nerve wrecking b/c I'm afraid that I'm making it up. But I am trying to remember that just b/c I felt similar and did not get a BFP last month does not mean that the same symptoms won't turn out positive. My DH and I really are getting excited. 1 week down, 1 week to go!!

Babydust to everyone!!!

Hi girls, can I join your thread, I think I am about 3/4 dpo, I got a positive opk last wednesday?
My husband and I have been ntnp for a year now, and we always bd around two weeks after the first day of my period, but as this is my first month using opks it was cd17 that I got the positive one, so I think we were doing it at the wrong time! lol.
I have PCOS also, we found that out in May after we had thought i was pregnant in the october as I didn't have a period right through till then, we obviously realised something was up when we kept getting bfn's.
I haven't had any symtoms really, I know it's early, and in my last pregnancy (which ended in a placental abruption at 29 and a half weeks :cry:), I didn't have any symptoms until 9 weeks, and from then even though i wasnt actually sick, I felt AWFUL! We weren't trying last time, I was actually on the pill! I had a course of anti biotics and bam, I only tested because I thought hhmm haven't had a period in a while, even though ive never been regular, before that I wasn't overly late, maybe a week ish.

Anyways! Sorry for the long post lol. I've had cramping for the last few days which I've seen can be a good sign!

Congratulations for all of you who got your bfps! I wish u all a happy and healthy 9 months!

I'm feeling very confident about this month, but i'm trying not to get too excited yet! xxxxx

Definitely joining in here :D

1 week and 2 days late as of today, and still getting bfn's on tests, but lines on OPK's which is driving me mad :(

Had very light pink spot this morning and thought AF would follow but nothing yet! I'm still PUPO!!

Yes mam, keep those fingers crossed and spray yourself with anti af pesticide :haha: Im on strike from AF, lets see if the witch is gonna get me this time:coffee:

Hahah good luck! According to some app on my phone, I'm entering my most fertile period so we shall see.

Omg new people on this thread! thats awesome! Welcome! I am like a lil over a week over O, no symptoms but annoyingly heavy and painful BB's, last time i complained about em i got a BFN, so im gonna brush it off like its nothing :haha: Good luck waves on your fertile week, hope you catch the egg, its gonna happen! :thumbup:

Hi girls, can I join your thread, I think I am about 3/4 dpo, I got a positive opk last wednesday?
My husband and I have been ntnp for a year now, and we always bd around two weeks after the first day of my period, but as this is my first month using opks it was cd17 that I got the positive one, so I think we were doing it at the wrong time! lol.
I have PCOS also, we found that out in May after we had thought i was pregnant in the october as I didn't have a period right through till then, we obviously realised something was up when we kept getting bfn's.
I haven't had any symtoms really, I know it's early, and in my last pregnancy (which ended in a placental abruption at 29 and a half weeks :cry:), I didn't have any symptoms until 9 weeks, and from then even though i wasnt actually sick, I felt AWFUL! We weren't trying last time, I was actually on the pill! I had a course of anti biotics and bam, I only tested because I thought hhmm haven't had a period in a while, even though ive never been regular, before that I wasn't overly late, maybe a week ish.

Anyways! Sorry for the long post lol. I've had cramping for the last few days which I've seen can be a good sign!

Congratulations for all of you who got your bfps! I wish u all a happy and healthy 9 months!

I'm feeling very confident about this month, but i'm trying not to get too excited yet! xxxxx
Heya and welcome aboard to you and the other newbies, im sorry about your loss, its a sign that you can concieve if you look at it in a positive way, heres a ton of :dust: for you hun

Morning ladies. Still hanging around clinging to the smallest hope possible.
Having trouble getting to sleep at night which is so not like me.
Chart appears to be looking ok so far. CM completely dried up today.
www.fertilityfriend.com/home/24bd38/
Reckon I'll hold off until Saturday 20th August and then I'll be 10dpo. AF due on 13DPO as I ovulated early.
Not really any symptoms, just feel fine which I guess I should be grateful for seeing as I work full time!

I love this thread! Currently just 2DPO so I have a feeling these 2 weeks will go very very slowly. I've promised myself I will not test until at least I am 11 DPO so lets see if I can control myself!

1 week and 2 days late as of today, and still getting bfn's on tests, but lines on OPK's which is driving me mad :(

Have you found out whats happened? Has AF come? In the same boat, 1 week late 8 negs and 2 unnacceptable pos (clearblue :dohh:)
xxx

Have you found out whats happened? Has AF come? In the same boat, 1 week late 8 negs and 2 unnacceptable pos (clearblue :dohh:)
xxx

Ouuu hope you get your BFP! Did you see a doc yet? :flower:

Don't know whether your asking me but yes I went yesturday afternoon. Apparently if there's a line on the HPT then your preg no matter how faint. However it feels very bittersweet as I did a FRER this morning and there was nothing. Think it could poss be chemical as doc said that bleeding could come up to 2 weeks after a chem preg. Fingers crossed that the test shows some hcg. xxx

By the way I don't know if you do but OPK lines have to be bolder than the control line to show large amounts of LH or HCG in wee. Sorry if you already know but just thought I would mention it :cloud9:

xxx

Don't know whether your asking me but yes I went yesturday afternoon. Apparently if there's a line on the HPT then your preg no matter how faint. However it feels very bittersweet as I did a FRER this morning and there was nothing. Think it could poss be chemical as doc said that bleeding could come up to 2 weeks after a chem preg. Fingers crossed that the test shows some hcg. xxx

oh i hope you get your bfp! fx for ya :dust:

I love this thread! Currently just 2DPO so I have a feeling these 2 weeks will go very very slowly. I've promised myself I will not test until at least I am 11 DPO so lets see if I can control myself!

glad you love this thread, its full of fun, laughter, and support! and yes the 2ww is the slowesttt times for us, omg :coffee:

BFN last night..no AF this morning at 14DPO. C'mon PUPO lol :happydance::wacko::happydance:

xxx

Nope, AF isn't here yet and im currently 10 days late and no sign of either a bfp or AF, but i keep getting pain like im going to come on and then i get nothing.

Im terrified of testing incase it keeps coming back negative like it has done before :(..Im going to wait until im another week late and see if AF turns up :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->