Team "Pregnant until proven otherwise", come join the fun ladies!

maybe your right, your better off not testing now and hopefully it all results in a BFP, im praying for ya :dust: meanwhile keep in mind your PUPO! :thumbup:

Omg new people on this thread! thats awesome! Welcome! I am like a lil over a week over O, no symptoms but annoyingly heavy and painful BB's, last time i complained about em i got a BFN, so im gonna brush it off like its nothing :haha: Good luck waves on your fertile week, hope you catch the egg, its gonna happen! :thumbup:

Thanks! I sure hope so. Supposed to ov on Friday but we'll see. I'm all paranoid that it won't happen this month due to the chemical. But I don't know much about that so here's hoping I'm wrong. I'm trying anyway!

FX for you :)

Wowsers I'm 7dpo today, don't know where the time is going! I think being at work for 8hours a day and then entertaining a toddler when I get in makes the time disappear!

Same as last month, feeling fine. Temps looking ok at the moment.

Good luck to all those due to test in the next few days. We are all PUPO!

Looks like AF has come...on to the next cycle!!

Omg new people on this thread! thats awesome! Welcome! I am like a lil over a week over O, no symptoms but annoyingly heavy and painful BB's, last time i complained about em i got a BFN, so im gonna brush it off like its nothing :haha: Good luck waves on your fertile week, hope you catch the egg, its gonna happen! :thumbup:

Thanks! I sure hope so. Supposed to ov on Friday but we'll see. I'm all paranoid that it won't happen this month due to the chemical. But I don't know much about that so here's hoping I'm wrong. I'm trying anyway!

FX for you :)

I totally feel with ya & def dont blame you, & keep trying, im gonna shower you with a ton of :dust: and watch and see that next lil beanie is gonna stick for sure :thumbup:

Looks like AF has come...on to the next cycle!!

aww im sorry huns:hugs:, the witch just doesnt seem to leave us alone, we should send her to all the teenagers that think it would be cool to have AF :haha: i swear im protesting against AF, thats why im gonna see my doc this week to get a AF vacination lol, more like just a check up to see whats going on cause its been a long 17 months for just one lil munchkin....just another month closer, its gonna happen

Thanks trying4ababyy! I think shes just playing a horrible joke on me. There's nothing there now. There was a spot in the morning!!!! Its a BFN though so I'm getting fed up but PUPO!

Thanks trying4ababyy! I think shes just playing a horrible joke on me. There's nothing there now. There was a spot in the morning!!!! Its a BFN though so I'm getting fed up but PUPO!

Yep, shes tricky,& your not out until shes really trespassing your territory, so until then, pay no attention, you never know, and even if the ugly witch shows, its just another month closer, take it from me, ive been ntnp & ttc on and off for 17 months :wacko:.

Hey ladies

WOW! So many new people on the thread I've only been gone a couple of days lol! This is great!

I'm so confused I'm between 6 and 9 dpo I know my ticker us wrong. Either that or I didn't actually ov. I've been using opks I had an almost + the first afternoon I tested and now they are almost faded out so I think I oved about two days before I started testing meaning early for me :wacko:

I have a thread in the pregnancy test gallery if anyone wants to stalk me poas addiction! I think I may have got a line this morning maybe I'm not poss!

How's everyone else doing any :bfp:s today? XxxX

Hi Ladies, not popped in for a while,

just a little update - i'm currently 2DPO but had +ve OPK's for 2 days
positive OPK mon 15th at 13:30 then again on 16th at 0830 and 1600.
-ve today at 0930.

i really hope this is our month
we BD'd every 3 days until sat 13th then every day since - using pre-seed and soft cups also been taking robitussin.

hoping we caught it htis time-
what do you guys think about the 2 +ve opk's?

Coffeebean I had two positive opks last month but our timing with bd was totally out so we missed the eggy but I thinknby the sounds of it your totally covered! I think maybe it has to do with ov taking upto 36 hours so if you test twice in that window you get more than one +. I'm not sure that's just my opinion hope your tww goes really fast and you get your :bfp: xxxx

Coffeebean I had two positive opks last month but our timing with bd was totally out so we missed the eggy but I thinknby the sounds of it your totally covered! I think maybe it has to do with ov taking upto 36 hours so if you test twice in that window you get more than one +. I'm not sure that's just my opinion hope your tww goes really fast and you get your :bfp: xxxx

Thanks hun, not feeling very PUPO at the mo feel really emotional, i'm hoping we covered everything coz i seriously can't take this anymore i've been much calmer this month trying not to get too hung up but i just don't feel very positive after months of -ve's

Mrsine, I am in the same boat as you are. Yesterday i had some strong AF cramps, and today i have some too, but i think most of it is gas pains :haha:

Anyways... i spoted twice yesterday morning........ nothing until 5 yesterday night.. another spot............. then nothing again.

I figured by morning she be knocking on my door.

I got up, and checked myself before going potty... and nothing. Then when i went potty, there were a few drops in the toilet.

And now nothing again.

She's a wretched woman :growlmad:

I would test to see if im pregnant... since the last time i tested was at 11 or 12 dpo. But i figure she'll either make an appearance or she wont.

And if she doesnt.. then test

Then, if she doesnt come and i get a BFN, im going to the doctor because this would be the first period i have EVER MISSED ... since i started cycling 14 years ago. And i KNOW i've been a lot more stressed out than THIS before.

I honestly hate this. Limbo is the worst place to be in.

11 Days late and just ordered myself some FRER's off amazon and of course no pregnancy test is complete without a digi :D.

They should be here by the 23rd hopefully, and im not using them until next week.

Woke up this morning with awful cramps and finally i thought id get a period and be able to get a second chance at tracking my cycles, and nothing..Just CM!, but yesterday i had a tinted yellow discharge..but a really light yellow one but it has a tiny bit of brown in, but wasnt there when i wiped..So now ive no idea what to think :(

I just wish my body would behave itself every so often :(

My limbo time is over. She got me... FINALLY.

Now i just have to figure out if i can emotionally handle yet another month of BFN's.

Now i just have to figure out if i can emotionally handle yet another month of BFN's.

So sorry hun, i am sure you will be lucky soon, stay positive hun and enjoy the practice!! it will be worth it for us all when we do get our BFP xxx

Sorry InHisHands...well hopefully you won't need another month of BFN's. Babydust to you!

oh hun soo sorry but at least you know so good luck next month xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->