Team "Pregnant until proven otherwise", come join the fun ladies!

Hi I am 6 dpo and waiting also.... Been POAS for the last couple days I know, I know,:dohh:. Please forgive my ignorance but what is PUPO? TIA:flower:

Hi I am 6 dpo and waiting also.... Been POAS for the last couple days I know, I know,:dohh:. Please forgive my ignorance but what is PUPO? TIA:flower:

Hello, PUPO stands for the name of our team/thread: Pregnant Until Proven Otherwise, hope that helps, best of luck to ya dear :dust:

Coffeebean I had two positive opks last month but our timing with bd was totally out so we missed the eggy but I thinknby the sounds of it your totally covered! I think maybe it has to do with ov taking upto 36 hours so if you test twice in that window you get more than one +. I'm not sure that's just my opinion hope your tww goes really fast and you get your :bfp: xxxx

Thanks hun, not feeling very PUPO at the mo feel really emotional, i'm hoping we covered everything coz i seriously can't take this anymore i've been much calmer this month trying not to get too hung up but i just don't feel very positive after months of -ve's

Totally feel with ya, sometimes i get paranoid and think "did we cover all the fertile days" but then i read other ladies bfp stories and how they only dtd twice and got it, that gives us hope :dust:

Thanks trying4ababyy! I think shes just playing a horrible joke on me. There's nothing there now. There was a spot in the morning!!!! Its a BFN though so I'm getting fed up but PUPO!

Mrsine, I am in the same boat as you are. Yesterday i had some strong AF cramps, and today i have some too, but i think most of it is gas pains :haha:

Anyways... i spoted twice yesterday morning........ nothing until 5 yesterday night.. another spot............. then nothing again.

I figured by morning she be knocking on my door.

I got up, and checked myself before going potty... and nothing. Then when i went potty, there were a few drops in the toilet.

And now nothing again.

She's a wretched woman :growlmad:

I would test to see if im pregnant... since the last time i tested was at 11 or 12 dpo. But i figure she'll either make an appearance or she wont.

And if she doesnt.. then test

Then, if she doesnt come and i get a BFN, im going to the doctor because this would be the first period i have EVER MISSED ... since i started cycling 14 years ago. And i KNOW i've been a lot more stressed out than THIS before.

your never ever out until she shows, until then, PUPO :dust:

Thanks! Look forward to the wait with you!
your welcome, AF is due in 3 days, i dont feel preggo, no unusual symptoms or anything so in the meantime im thinking of what to do next cycle differently, but it doesnt hurt to be pupo :thumbup:

I just looked in the mirror a second ago and thought to myself..My god im looking blotchy lately!..Ive never had much problems with my skin but it seems so red and out of control at the minute.

Im continually feeling bloated even though ive hardly eaten or drunk anything which is unusual and fiance has commented on how big my bussoms look recently :laugh2: men eh?

Omg new people on this thread! thats awesome! Welcome! I am like a lil over a week over O, no symptoms but annoyingly heavy and painful BB's, last time i complained about em i got a BFN, so im gonna brush it off like its nothing :haha: Good luck waves on your fertile week, hope you catch the egg, its gonna happen! :thumbup:

Thanks! I sure hope so. Supposed to ov on Friday but we'll see. I'm all paranoid that it won't happen this month due to the chemical. But I don't know much about that so here's hoping I'm wrong. I'm trying anyway!

FX for you :)

I totally feel with ya & def dont blame you, & keep trying, im gonna shower you with a ton of :dust: and watch and see that next lil beanie is gonna stick for sure :thumbup:

Awww thanks!! I'm feeling pretty confident about this month. Definitely not going to stress or symptom spot like last month. It drove me nuts!

Omg new people on this thread! thats awesome! Welcome! I am like a lil over a week over O, no symptoms but annoyingly heavy and painful BB's, last time i complained about em i got a BFN, so im gonna brush it off like its nothing :haha: Good luck waves on your fertile week, hope you catch the egg, its gonna happen! :thumbup:

Thanks! I sure hope so. Supposed to ov on Friday but we'll see. I'm all paranoid that it won't happen this month due to the chemical. But I don't know much about that so here's hoping I'm wrong. I'm trying anyway!

FX for you :)

I totally feel with ya & def dont blame you, & keep trying, im gonna shower you with a ton of :dust: and watch and see that next lil beanie is gonna stick for sure :thumbup:

Awww thanks!! I'm feeling pretty confident about this month. Definitely not going to stress or symptom spot like last month. It drove me nuts!

Thats the way to do it! your gonna save yourself a lotta stressi

Yeah, I'm 8 dpo, and I'm tempted to poas. But trying to hold out until 13 dpo or AF. My temperatures are looking good, but who knows? I symptom spotted like a lunatic last month and was very sad when AF came, so I'm trying to be calm and accepting this month, and remaining patient if no bfp comes along.

We're finding out at similar times, I really hope we both get bfps!

Just curious if anyone feels boiling hot in the week or after ovulation? I'm thinking this is a normal thing for me, but I'm feeling hot as can be since yesterday. I'm not going to think of this as a pregnancy symptom, since it could be anything!

Hi katy, sometimes its because of the rise of your hormones, or hot flashes which is one of the symptoms of being preggo :thumbup:

Hi team pregnant, imm 10dpo today, tooka frer yest and bfn :( to be expected really... Woken this mmorn with few crammps,hoping not af, but tender nipples and yellowish cmm (to point where I wipe and its viable-sorry tmmi)........ But apart frmm that not really amny symmptoms.... Don't know wthether to test again today or just wait couple days?
Good luck to u all xx

Morning all. Well FF has moved my ovulation from CD13 to CD15 meaning that we bd the day before ovulation, or day of as it was just after midnight. But unfortunately that only makes me 6dpo whereas I thought I would have been 8dpo today. Aghh, I have no idea what's going on!

Hi katy, sometimes its because of the rise of your hormones, or hot flashes which is one of the symptoms of being preggo :thumbup:

I sure hope that's what it is! This isn't really a normal occurrence for my cycles.

Hi team pregnant, imm 10dpo today, tooka frer yest and bfn :( to be expected really... Woken this mmorn with few crammps,hoping not af, but tender nipples and yellowish cmm (to point where I wipe and its viable-sorry tmmi)........ But apart frmm that not really amny symmptoms.... Don't know wthether to test again today or just wait couple days?
Good luck to u all xx

I have been having a yellowish eggwhite CM (I know, sounds yucky!) the last two days (at 7-8 dpo). I'm making sure to record this, as I don't think this is normal for my cycles, but it's possible I've never paid attention before.

Hoping you get a BFP soon, maybe hold off on testing, so you don't get false negatives. I know it's hard, and I don't follow my own advice, though, lol.

12 Days late now :(

So, now ive decided im pregnant. Even though ive done no tests since last week :laugh2:

If i was pregnant id be due April 14/16th, id be 5 weeks and 3/4 days, all im waiting for now is that bfp and then i can go ahead and celebrate.

Woke up this morning with cramping and again though and finally thought again id have a period at last, but oh no..Stupid me for thinking that!..Nothing again! :(

I just want my bfp so i can move on, or a period so i know where i stand with my body!..getting annoyed now!.

And whats even worse, im still getting lines on my OPK (not strong positives) but still good lines not the less!..Ohh why me :(

Sorry about the long rant, just needed to get it out..Hope your all well :) :hugs:

hey girls! i've been lurking on this thread, and y'all are some really lovely ladies. can i join? pretty, pretty please? this is DH and my first cycle TTC, and i really don't know how y'all can deal with this anxiety month after month...you're really strong women. :) today i am 10 or 11dpo, and it just seems like i've had every symptom: headaches, dizziness, abdominal cramps just a little duller than AF, bleeding gums, and a cold that lasted for a few days. DH thinks i'm crazy and that there's no way i could possibly get pg so soon. i even made him check my cervix for me! lol at this point, if i'm not pg, i'm going to seek out psychiatric help. I hope you girls can help me feel a little less insane! lmbo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->