Team "Pregnant until proven otherwise", come join the fun ladies!

Polly come join the frustration...sorry i mean fun lol. And placebo I am the same, if i am not pregnant i want to knwo what the hell is going on, i swing between def not and def am lol. Polly this is our first month and is driving me mad now 6 days late. Was certain AF was here today had some minor cramps although more of a dull ache low down and then what i was sure was the feel of blood but again just cm second day running wanted to sleep by lunch time and today cried on way to work for no reason, was seriously snappy in a meeting and felt like i just wanted to curl up in a corner and sleep it is now 8pm i feel great and wide awake!!

AF came! I'm sad but happy cos I was in Limbo and now I have a fresh start. This cycle i'm exercising three times a week. Taking my vitamins religiously and my homeopathic drugs. I'm also forcing vitamins down OHs throat!

Hey girls
I'm preggy I just know it!!!!!! I've got a shit tonne of symptoms and I just feel exactly how I did when first pg with j!! I'm just waiting on my frer I got off eBay to arrive and then I'll test! If I'm not pg then I'll eat my hat! ...... No honest I will and I'll post the video on here lol!!!

Oh girls love you all!!! I'm in bed now as I can bearly keep my eyes open. God bless xxx

thanks! frustration...yeah, that's about right! lol this is my first month, and i'm so anxious; the waiting is just awful! i've flashed DH so many times asking if he notices anything different that now he thinks i'm crazy.

thanks! frustration...yeah, that's about right! lol this is my first month, and i'm so anxious; the waiting is just awful! i've flashed DH so many times asking if he notices anything different that now he thinks i'm crazy.
:haha:

We all do crazy things!

AF came! I'm sad but happy cos I was in Limbo and now I have a fresh start. This cycle i'm exercising three times a week. Taking my vitamins religiously and my homeopathic drugs. I'm also forcing vitamins down OHs throat!

So sorry hun, but at least you know, i also know how much saying that does not help at all!! Good luck for the month ahead xxx

So sorry hun, but at least you know, i also know how much saying that does not help at all!! Good luck for the month ahead xxx

Im sorry too, and you know what? im having all the Af symptoms now including cramping, shes gonna get me too :growlmad: but i agree on the fresh start, on the next new cycle im going to drop a few pounds,drink more water, go back to fertility yoga, and do some kinda fertility dance that would shower us with :dust: :haha:

Ladies, I think I was just proven otherwise right now :sad2:

Hi Ladies, well i got my answer! The witch got me yesterday, glad the wait is over tbh so on to cd 2 and our 2nd attempt, good luck to everyone still waiting xxxxx Love to you all for your support xx

Hi Ladies, well i got my answer! The witch got me yesterday, glad the wait is over tbh so on to cd 2 and our 2nd attempt, good luck to everyone still waiting xxxxx Love to you all for your support xx

:hugs::hugs:

Looks like I got a BFP this morning at 11 dpo! It's a cheap dollar test, so I'm testing again in a day or so with one of the nicer pregnancy tests, since I am having trouble believing it. So those hot flashes must have been pregnancy-related!

:/ Sorry to those of you who were recently proven otherwise. Congrats on your BFP KatyW.

I'm pretty sure I ovulated late yesterday so back in the 2ww at 1dpo. Fun fun fun. I refuse to stress this time. I refuse to symptom spot (as bad as I did last month.) I refuse to test until I'm officially late and I refuse to spend any more money on tests aside from what I have in my closet right now. Hahaha. PUPO!

wavescrashove: Thank you. I symptom spotted the month I did not get pregnant, and this month, when I was pregnant, I seemed to have no symptoms. Ridiculous! FX that you'll get a BFP in a few weeks.

ooo a fun thread!

Well I'm determined this is my month. I have been feeling extremely happy over the past few days and just seem to feel really calm and positivie about this cycle. Normally I'm plagued with doubt.

Today I've got a cold coming on, it started yesterday. My back is sore and I'm having a lot of naps after work and before bed!

I must be pregnant darnit, 12 months trying, it must be my time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->