Team "Pregnant until proven otherwise", come join the fun ladies!

Hi ladies

Congrats to BFPs! I'm 11dpo and had very faint positive. Hopefully post tomorrow for opinions.

It's been an emotional 2 years so hopefully it's my turn now!!

X

Hi ladies

Congrats to BFPs! I'm 11dpo and had very faint positive. Hopefully post tomorrow for opinions.

It's been an emotional 2 years so hopefully it's my turn now!!

X

Very faint positive sounds right on for 11 dpo. Sounds like this is it for you :happydance:

Well, I haven't tested today at 10dpo as I had to get up a few hours before for a wee in the night. I did test at 8dpo (silly) and 9dpo and both BFN. My temperature dropped today so it's not looking too hopeful. Have had yucky cramps in the evening time which I don't normally suffer with AF, but maybe I will from now on. AF due on Thurs so got a few more days before the witch shows her face.

Ignore my ticker, FF changed my ov date back 2 days so actually 10dpo.

Hey my PUPO gals!!! I just wanted to stop by and say hello!!!! I am so dang sick, my house looks soo bad!!! I am having my first us on thur..so in 2 days!! I can't wait. I am sending baby dust & sticky vibes your way!!

Hey girls how is everyone doing?
I'm 14 dpo and not got the :witch: here yet although I feel like she will be here any second!
Waiting for some tests to arrive in the post and then I'll be testing to see if we have been lucky. If not it's onwards and upwards to next cycle. Which includes hubby's birthday AND our holidays so that's got to be good right lol!! X

Go MommaC! I'm CD7, its getting close to that time :sex::haha:

Hey girls - one of your team PUPO veterans here just stopping by to see how you are all getting on and what news you have for me?

Sending you all mahooooosive hugs and :dust: and love xxxxxxxxxx

(P.s. I really miss you guys :( xxxx)

Hey girls - one of your team PUPO veterans here just stopping by to see how you are all getting on and what news you have for me?

Sending you all mahooooosive hugs and :dust: and love xxxxxxxxxx

(P.s. I really miss you guys :( xxxx)

Hi picklepot! Glad to see one of our PUPO graduates from here! AF got me a few days ago :cry: but I have hope that its gonna happen soon! :thumbup: thanks for checking on us :flower:

Aw it's nice seeing those PUPOs who were never proven otherwise! I'm about 4dpo right now with nothing really to talk about. Sore and mildly swollen boobs but it's a bit too early to tell, I think.

Aw it's nice seeing those PUPOs who were never proven otherwise! I'm about 4dpo right now with nothing really to talk about. Sore and mildly swollen boobs but it's a bit too early to tell, I think.

:hugs: and i just got over being proven otherwise too, off to another month

Hi girls :hi:
I was hoping to join in the fun over here! I am 6DPO with various imaginary symptoms :lol:!!!!!!!!

Hey Ladies,
I was wondering if I can join you all, but seems like im a little behind you all

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->