Team "Pregnant until proven otherwise", come join the fun ladies!

i guess the chinese think i will have a boy

I'm now 17 days dpo and STILL bfn with no AF! This was not planned but now the idea is in my head all I want is to see those two lines... Hope you don't think I'm intruding!

8dpo and nothing to speak of. Some bloating and some sore boobage but nothing like last time. Who knows though. Last time didn't work out with lots of symptoms so hopefully less/different symptoms this time means it WILL work out. Haha, wishful thinking.

Hey girls not been on for a while but just wanted to say hi I'm 13dpo and getting :bfn:s :-( so I'm feeling a bit down. I have NO symptoms what so ever for AF or pregnancy. I'm really upset. Just want AF to come now so i can move on with next cycle.

How is everyone doing? Any :bfp:s to get excited about? XxxX

I'm now 17 days dpo and STILL bfn with no AF! This was not planned but now the idea is in my head all I want is to see those two lines... Hope you don't think I'm intruding!

Hello and welcome! Have you seen your doc yet? :flower:

Waves Im sending you a ton of :dust:, MommaCC are you planning on testing? :flower:, pnut how are ya? :hugs:

I've got an appointment on tuesday. I really thought I'd get BFP this morning, used FMU and everything! I'd only been in bed 5 hours and it was a poundland test. I have a FRER for the morning...

Anyone else have news?

Hi ladies,
I just found this thread hope you all don't mind me joining, I think most of you are from USA I'm from Australia so time difference might be huge but I'm going mad my af was due yesterday at the latest and still getting bfn fingers crossed but I'm also feeling down - those negatives will do that to you especially after trying for a year (13th cycle) I'm going to test again tomorrow anyone with me??

Taylah - I'm in the same boat! I actually started a thread about it :) Hoping for something - testing again tomorrow as well!

Hey girls not been on for a while but just wanted to say hi I'm 13dpo and getting :bfn:s :-( so I'm feeling a bit down. I have NO symptoms what so ever for AF or pregnancy. I'm really upset. Just want AF to come now so i can move on with next cycle.

How is everyone doing? Any :bfp:s to get excited about? XxxX

Aw well I'm crossing my fingers for you :)

I am officially in my fertile week, woo hoo! Hope we all catch our eggs! FX for everyone, I know its gonna happen!

hey gals, this seems like a superfun thread and i need to keep my mind off the tww! im currently 8dpo, AF expected 5th of september may i join? :)

Can someone please look at my chart...9DPO today but no real symptoms except fatigue and a bit cranky and some backache :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->