Team "Pregnant until proven otherwise", come join the fun ladies!

I've been proven otherwise - I'm close to hunting mother nature down and kicking her square in the balls. The thing that I'd ask her is "what have I done wrong" and don't give me that "nothing, it just takes time" because I feel forgotten about because you go and let couples with children extend their families further but you leave me and hubby in the gutter, you think thats fine to do?

I've never even had a BFP so you don't even give me hope hubby and I are compatible, thanks for doing naff all with my stress levels (which must be through the roof>ozone>half way across the universe by now).

Grrr the bitch.

Oh tanzibar that's so unfair I'm sorry :(.

I got another BFN dispite using FMU with a FRER. Thanks to boots I still have 2 left, plus 2 cheapies. How long do you think I can make them last?! I need to knoowwww!!! Feeling SO pregnant it's ridiculous.

:( tanzibar ... i hope you get your bfp soon!!! you deserve it!

9dpo here and nothing to write home about really. mildly sore boobs but nothing like last time. last time my nipples hurt so bad but not a thing this month. it's really got me thinking i'm out. i've been feeling a bit more emotional but it could be a mix of other things. randomly today i've felt nauseous while eating but who knows if that's not something else. i don't know. i have no idea if it could have even worked this month since i was a week late for my period last month and then had a chemical pregnancy that ended 8/4. what if i was wrong about ovulating and i never did? i don't know. ignore me. just rambling because i'm bummed about not feeling any surefire signs. i just want to be knocked up already, ya know?

if i got pregnant this cycle, i'd be due 5 days before my birthday. that'd be pretty neat.

Hi ladies - I've been following this thread - think I posted a week or two back, but that was pages and pages ago:) The name of the thread is grabbing me more now than ever...I'm living the PUPO! A few days late after NEVER being late. Waiting for something to happen! Sorry to the recent BFNs - good luck this month!

Hi ladies
I'm close to be proven otherwise I think - 2 days late but spotting today not sure if it's af or not has this happened to anyone???

Hi ladies
I'm close to be proven otherwise I think - 2 days late but spotting today not sure if it's af or not has this happened to anyone???

Hey Ladies,

I've set up all night reading all 105 pages of this thread. Yeah, that's right! I had to continue reading to see how everyone turned out! I just got sucked right in!

I'm 7DPO. I really feel like I've been pregnant, even from my last cycle, but of course all I've been getting is BFN. My last period was on the 10th, but many people I know have had one or more periods (or what seems like periods) and were still pregnant!

For the last couple weeks I've been getting major nauseous spells, fatigue, headaches, just all around my immune system sucking, peeing a lot, bloating. My mom and husband both think I'm pregnant. I feel pregnant, but I don't want to get my hopes up. This has happened before. I'm over weight and I've struggled with TTC ever since we started in Jan. I have some health problems too that might be a factor in my problems.

But we recently got married on the 11th, and I feel like this time God has said it is our time. I just don't know what I'll do if it's not.

TTC is so confusing sometimes!

But anyways if you want to be technical. I'm aprox 7DPO from my last period on the 10th. So too soon to tell, even though I've "felt" pregnant more then a couple weeks :(

I like the idea of "PUPO"

Welcome new ladies :flower:, glad you like the title, your never out until she gets you, so until then your PUPO! Each month is a month closer to that BFP, I've been on this path for 18 months and not giving up. We have alotta suggestions here like getting an anti af vaccination, spray your self with anti af pesticide, and participating in a anti af strike (all the humor and sarcasm helps ease the stress) :haha: oh and we did recommend way back then to refer AF to the lil pre teenagers that think its cool to have her :haha: whatever it takes to get you to your final destination in your TTC journeys, but you gatta rock that PMA! :dust:

Glitter_Berrie:haha:

tanzibar ... i hope you get your bfp soon!!! :hugs:

I'm in my fertile week. Trying to catch as many swimmers as possible so bd all the way here!

Please send some babydust my way. Goodluck girls!

PUPO!!!

Another 2 BFNs today, 1 cheapie one doc's, STILL pregnant till proven otherwise!! Totally feel pregnant and no sign of AF at all. If the 1 day bleed I had 3 weeks ago was a period and I'm due to come on in a week, I should be in agony with my endometriosis right now but I am not!! I just feel sicky and bloaty and knackered instead.

Come on Team PTPO :p

Grace just hang in there because that ugly witch hasnt showed up, you know...im going to give up AF for adoption, who needs her? :haha: Cheers for you and :dust: FX

Glitter_Berrie:haha:

tanzibar ... i hope you get your bfp soon!!! :hugs:

I'm in my fertile week. Trying to catch as many swimmers as possible so bd all the way here!

Please send some babydust my way. Goodluck girls!

PUPO!!!

I'm in my fertile week too! Hope we catch the eggs & to all the other ladies as well! I think i lay my egg in a day or two, we'll see:haha:. Heres a whole shower full of :dust: for ya

Hey girls sorry it's been a couple of days had my head stuck in the test gallery but just wanted to let you all know I think I got my faint :bfp: today?? Ive posted pics in the gallery if anyone wants a little look. Af is a day late now too!! I'm excited but nervous that tomorrow I will get no lines! Oh well fingers crossed!! Xxxx:hug:xxxxX to all!! :flower:

Pretty sure AF is on the way...super crampy all of a sudden. Now I can cross 'late' off my list of things I never am!

Hey girls sorry it's been a couple of days had my head stuck in the test gallery but just wanted to let you all know I think I got my faint :bfp: today?? Ive posted pics in the gallery if anyone wants a little look. Af is a day late now too!! I'm excited but nervous that tomorrow I will get no lines! Oh well fingers crossed!! Xxxx:hug:xxxxX to all!! :flower:

Mommacc I saw your tests and it looks like a bfp to me! yay! FX for ya :dust & cricket dont lose hope, your never ever out until you've been proven otherwise! :dust:

Ladies we need a siggy for our team, this is a good luck thread, what do you think of this?
-->
https://img-s3-01.mytextgraphics.com/sparklee/2011/08/30/23f47bd8bf778838ad9c541c319a8877.gif​

Maybe less sparkly but I'd definitely use it so you all know I'm still IN! :-D xx

And massive congratulations MommaCC, has it sunk in yet?? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->