Team "Pregnant until proven otherwise", come join the fun ladies!

Congrats MommaCC!!!!

I'm starting to wonder (and hope haha) if maybe I am actually pregnant. I've been doubting it due to not feeling any symptoms that I did last month but yesterday and especially today I've just been nauseous. Today, after work, I took a 3 hour nap and feel like I could keep sleeping. Nausea is what gave it away that I was pregnant with my daughter years ago but we'll see. FX. I'm due for my period in the next however many days. Two apps say Sept 1 and two say Sept 4.

FX for those of you in your fertile week!

Well, I'm out for two more weeks! Congrats to those BFPs, and I'll see the rest of you shortly :) Good news is that although usually not wanting to talk much about TTC, DH wants to use OPK next month...said he feels it's "more scientific". Which it is :)

Are you still "pregnant" glitter berrie? I am :p!

You BFNs can't fool me! No AF, no proof.

Anyone still in get over to my thread! It's the same but around 107 pages shorter with people who are STILL waiting for either AF/BFP to show!! We're all going stir-crazy I think.

Are you still "pregnant" glitter berrie? I am :p!

You BFNs can't fool me! No AF, no proof.

Im always pregnant until Af shows, and when she leaves, im pregnant again, its just never ending, glad your preggo, congrats :haha: =)

hi ladies, sounds like I'm going through the same as you..
Judging by my ovulation app on my phone I had sex when fertile! I am 4-5 days late but tested yesterday and big fat negative! Never late usually! Only symptoms are on/off mild cramps,frequent urination, creamy discharge, wind *blush*, nausea, restlessness but exhausted,sore / swollen / faint veiny boobs (tingley nipples yesterday) and very tearfull and moody! Slept til 11.30am yesterday and went to bed at 10.30pm the night before but last night I couldn't sleept till gone 1am and woke at 5am (because my daughter woke) and am wide awake?!!!! Not sure what to think? Did anyone else go through the same as me and turn out to be pregnant?
Help please....I'm going crazy!! Lol
Good luck :D

I think I've been proven otherwise. At 9DPO I started spotting (Five days too early for my period) and at 10DPO (today) I tested a BFN and the spotting is bright red and I think a flow, so I think it's my AF coming early. :( Also in the blood there is some blood clumps/clots? I think they are, tmi, sorry. But if it was a miscarry, wouldn't my pregnancy test still register the pregnancy hormones? and I'm not cramping or anything like with AF. I still feel "pregnant"

(This is our first time, so its all so confusing!)
Really sad. I thought this time was the real deal.

Now the bleeding has stopped. I'm so confused. Could the bright red blood really be implantation, or would having sex in an early pregnancy cause me to bleed? (If I turn out to be in fact pregnant)

welcome new ladies, It's O time for me btw, hey waves are you okay? perhaps the nausea is a great sign! FX :dust:

The bleeding has started again. Not normal for my period to stop and start over again in one day. Both times it was bright red with some clots in it. I have no cramps associated with a period. Could this still be implantation or my cervix being irritated from when I had sex last night?

I hope someone notices my posts. I'm feeling kind of lost on this forum.

may I be a super late joiner? I'm 3dpo today :) absolutely no symptom spotting for me..... yet!

Hey welcome! Good luck in your wait!~

As for me, the bleeding has stopped again. This is very odd and confusing. It feels like I'm on an emotional roller coaster.

Also a very late joiner!! Currently 2DPO and TTC #1 (first month trying) - just love this thread and can't wait to see if I'm one of the lucky ones or if i'm in it for the long haul :)

Baby dust to all!!!!!

The bleeding has started again. Not normal for my period to stop and start over again in one day. Both times it was bright red with some clots in it. I have no cramps associated with a period. Could this still be implantation or my cervix being irritated from when I had sex last night?

I would go to a doctor

I would go to a doctor

I def agree that you should see your doc hun to ensure everything is okay :hugs: hope all is well and keep us posted

Thank you for your advice! If this develops into anything, I'll post again!

:dust: to us all!!! Very nervous, but THIS is the month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->