Team "Pregnant until proven otherwise", come join the fun ladies!

Hi ladies! I've been stalking this site for a few weeks now as my new hubby and I have been in the not trying/not preventing boat. It's kind of morphed into the 'ttc' boat recently since the more we discuss it the more we want a baby! I love this thread and the name!! I've tried to have the same attitude each month. :winkwink:

Well, I am 16dpo today, and 3 days late. I've had a ton of different symptoms, but I had a :bfn: 14 dpo, the day I was supposed to start. I have a regular 28 day cycle, so being late is weird for me. I'm just so scared to test because I don't want to disappoint myself and hubby with another :bfn: Plus, I am cramping on and off. Sometimes it's sharp sometimes it dull like my normal a/f cramps. I've been keeping a close eye on things and a/f is no where in sight.

I was having really sore bbs. They aren't as sore today but they feel more firm. My lower back is achy, I've gotten dizzy while standing and teaching earlier this week, and I haven't been the insane witch I normally am right before I start. (Hubby knew something was up when he realized I was supposed to start and hadn't had a crying fit yet. haha!) I need some advice!!! I've got a test that I'm going to do tomorrow morning with fmu if a/f doesn't show her ugly face today.

What do you guys think?? Thanks so much and lots of sticky babydust to everyone!! Like everyone says here, you're not out till the :witch: shows!!

Heya and welcome aboard! You should def test first thing in the AM! Hope the witch stays away from you, shes always tresspassing, arrghh!
pnutprincess-Where are you in your cycle hun, (sorry i didnt go back in the threads to see if you posted in case) sorry if i left anyone out, but i do wish you all the very best! Until then, PUPO! :haha::thumbup:

Thank you so much! I don't really have anyone to talk to because if I am we want to surprise our families after I've seen a doctor. DH tries to understand, but let's face it... men just don't get it. He's sweet, though.

I do have one other question, and I'm sorry for having so many. I'm still pretty new to this- I noticed earlier this week that I felt really hot. I took my temperature and it was 99.3! My regular temp is 97.5; so I've been keeping track of my temperature throughout the day this week and it hasn't fallen below 98. Is this a good sign? I was confused because I didn't feel sick (other than a stuffy nose). Thank you again for all the help and encouragement ladies!! PUPO! :hugs:

your welcome, thats what we are here for, :flower:and im sorry the stupid witch got you! I WISH there was a anti af pesticide or a anti af vaccination lol

Hey ladies! Im new here so looking for some buddies :) I've read through the previous posts and i just want to say you all sound amazing! And im loving the support you give each other! Im only 3dpo so still early days argggh!

heya welcome aboard!!! :happydance::flower:

Hey ladies! Im new here so looking for some buddies :) I've read through the previous posts and i just want to say you all sound amazing! And im loving the support you give each other! Im only 3dpo so still early days argggh!

heya welcome aboard!!! :happydance::flower:

Thanks :) i woke up at 3:45am with thee most stuffiest nose! Couldn't sleep at all so went down and watched tv, which i must say there was sod all on! Then started getting pains in my abdomen like someone was pinching me? Then started twitching lol which felt odd. Hopefully its a good sign!

Hi ladies! I'm officially 10dpo! Yesterday and today (it's 2am) I've had Pink tinge on the toliet paper, cramps, and I have this horrible
Metal taste in my mouth! Anyone wanna be my buddy? I'm planning on testing wed- my bday is Thursday!! :)

Hi ladies! I'm officially 10dpo! Yesterday and today (it's 2am) I've had Pink tinge on the toliet paper, cramps, and I have this horrible
Metal taste in my mouth! Anyone wanna be my buddy? I'm planning on testing wed- my bday is Thursday!! :)

Good luck! That sounds like implantation bleeding to me! FX for you!!!

3 days late here. Nothing else is new. Boobs still sore. Still not going to test yet. I'll wait until Friday or something. We'll see how the week goes. I'm getting impatient though! I've had terrible nights of sleep. Just tossing and turning most of the last week. I hope that's a sign of something!

Yay! It looks like a sign! I wish you all the luck! :dust:

3 days late here. Nothing else is new. Boobs still sore. Still not going to test yet. I'll wait until Friday or something. We'll see how the week goes. I'm getting impatient though! I've had terrible nights of sleep. Just tossing and turning most of the last week. I hope that's a sign of something!

Hang in there, your never ever out until the witch gets ya :dust:

Ok Im 2 dpo and I have painful sore BB's, Im def PUPO and gonna keep that in my mind :haha: not gonna let that witch get me!

Love the title of this thread! I would love to join in the PUPO madness. I have no idea what dpo I am. If I o'd on cd20, then I am 19 dpo! But I think that my egg didn't leave the ship until later, so I could be only 7dpo. I've had creamy cm for over a week, as well as nausea that has progressively gotten worse the past few days. Crampy the past few days, sometimes a pinching pain in my side. Vivid dreams. Tired. Not really moody (this is awesome, particularly for DH). Since my cycles can go wacky sometimes with stress, I am not testing until Sept 13. I can't afford to POAS everyday, as much as I would like to. I just hope I have the will power....

Ok so todays my birrrrthday! Hehe and im 5dpo and due on 16th so im not gonna test until then! It would be such a great (late) b'day prezzie if i get that BFP!! I've been having cramps on and off, sore bbs, lots of cm, headaches, nausea on and off, getting spots, i hope these are gd signs!! I wish everyone luck xxxx

Ok Im 2 dpo and I have painful sore BB's, Im def PUPO and gonna keep that in my mind :haha: not gonna let that witch get me!

Ahhh! I like this so far! I'll keep my FX for you :) PUPO all the way! Where's that Anti-AF spray?!

Ok so todays my birrrrthday! Hehe and im 5dpo and due on 16th so im not gonna test until then! It would be such a great (late) b'day prezzie if i get that BFP!! I've been having cramps on and off, sore bbs, lots of cm, headaches, nausea on and off, getting spots, i hope these are gd signs!! I wish everyone luck xxxx

Happy birthday & good luck! Sounds promising!

Hey girls not checked in for a while!
Just wanted to let you all know I got my :bfp: tonight. Finally got a decentish line that has made me believe it's real!!!! Got no pics to post yet as hubby has lap top and I'm keeping it a secret from him!! It's his birthday on Wednesday so I'm putting a digi test in a gift box for him to open!
I just pray it's a sticky bean and I get a darker line tomorrow!
I think maybe I'm only 3+3wks as lines a light and I think I oved late on about the 26th of aug do ticker is a bit out as it's set to lmp.
So cross everything for me girls please! I hope this one stays well put!! XX

Ah!!!! Yay :) Congrats and FX it's a sticky lil bean! How exciting for you!

Congrats! Lets hope BFP's are contagious...

Symptom update: sooooo nauseous. If I am not pregnant......
Also having hot flashes, cramping like af, and so tired I feel like I need to sit down when standing.

Congrats mommacc! How exciting! I swear this is a good luck thread, all you guys are graduating so quickly! And happy birthday kerry! woo hoo! now where is that anti Af spray waves? i wish there was a anti af vaccination too lol :haha: im still pupo all in my head until otherwise!

Congrats mommacc! How exciting! I swear this is a good luck thread, all you guys are graduating so quickly! And happy birthday kerry! woo hoo! now where is that anti Af spray waves? i wish there was a anti af vaccination too lol :haha: im still pupo all in my head until otherwise!

Right? We need that stuff!!!! 4 days late and hoping the witch stays far far away! PUPO always!

Hey ladies I LOVE this thread!!!

Well I am 5 days late here with a series of vvv faint:bfp: and :devil:evap lines!! ((I thought that I posted in here before but I guess it didnt work because I cannnot find it lol))

GL to everyone and congrats to :bfp: 's

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->