Team "Pregnant until proven otherwise", come join the fun ladies!

Hey girls not checked in for a while!
Just wanted to let you all know I got my :bfp: tonight. Finally got a decentish line that has made me believe it's real!!!! Got no pics to post yet as hubby has lap top and I'm keeping it a secret from him!! It's his birthday on Wednesday so I'm putting a digi test in a gift box for him to open!
I just pray it's a sticky bean and I get a darker line tomorrow!
I think maybe I'm only 3+3wks as lines a light and I think I oved late on about the 26th of aug do ticker is a bit out as it's set to lmp.
So cross everything for me girls please! I hope this one stays well put!! XX

Stick little bean!! YAY Congrats!!! fx for you!!

Hey ladies I LOVE this thread!!!

Well I am 5 days late here with a series of vvv faint:bfp: and :devil:evap lines!! ((I thought that I posted in here before but I guess it didnt work because I cannnot find it lol))

GL to everyone and congrats to :bfp: 's

Congrats! How exciting@ H & H pregnancy :happydance::flower:

Well ladies I am back. FF has me as 3dpo but I disagree that OV happened yesterday as I noticed I was sore all day in the ovary region. I am full of the cold so my temps are probably not accurate. My daughter has chickenpox too so certainly not a normal month in my house!

Haven't read back all the pages that I missed but so out of the loop a little bit. Really going to avoid symptom spotting and focus on getting myself and the little one better again.

Obeez, well good luck to you this cycle. I hope this is it for you! I hope you caught the egg and I hope it turns into a sticky lil bean! Also, get well to you and your daughter both.

Another day late with no sign of AF. 5 days late. I was going to test this morning but decided to hold off and wait and see. I want to give the HCG (if I have any, that is) time to double and double and double because I can't stand the absence of that second line again. I'll test Saturday morning since I wake early for work that day. I'll probably cave before then but we shall see.

Obeez, well good luck to you this cycle. I hope this is it for you! I hope you caught the egg and I hope it turns into a sticky lil bean! Also, get well to you and your daughter both.

Another day late with no sign of AF. 5 days late. I was going to test this morning but decided to hold off and wait and see. I want to give the HCG (if I have any, that is) time to double and double and double because I can't stand the absence of that second line again. I'll test Saturday morning since I wake early for work that day. I'll probably cave before then but we shall see.

I totally understand. I am waiting until a week from today, unless I cave. I almost caved this am. But with all the work and stress this month, I think its better to wait in case I o'd later. Good luck!

Hi all :hi: - unfortunately I wasn't able to read through all 113 pages in this thread but thought I'd join to give (and get?) some moral support!

So good luck to everyone who's still in with a chance!:flower:

And to those who are out fingers crossed for next cycle!

And to those who got their BFP - congrats!:yipee:

My AF is 7 days overdue today and I had a BFN last Friday when it was 3 days overdue. I'm thinking of testing every Friday until AF shows up but I'm a little pessimistic at the moment since my BFN and actually I'm not sure I'll even bother testing again if i get another BFN this Friday...

Or maybe I'll just wait until AF is 3 weeks overdue as per my original plan...

:sleep:

Seriously, all I want to do is sleep. The last 3 or 4 days, I've napped after work or in the middle of the day for a few hours. I'm about to nap again... I just can't seem to keep my eyes open. I had better be pregnant or else...

:sleep:

Seriously, all I want to do is sleep. The last 3 or 4 days, I've napped after work or in the middle of the day for a few hours. I'm about to nap again... I just can't seem to keep my eyes open. I had better be pregnant or else...

Lol

I've been like that (during the day only) for the last few days but I seem to be back to normal today (and all I could think was thank goodness I'm not working at the moment)...

Hahah unfortunately I do work but luckily only worked until 1pm today & have tomorrow off.

Anyone else experience food cravings early on? I've eaten a salad & baked potato from Wendy's every day this week and tonight I have a huge craving for popcorn chicken & mashed potatoes from KFC. When I was pregnant with my daughter I craved their mashed potatoes. So strange. I should probably just test already but I guess I'll keep waiting.

Congrats to those with a :bfp: !! How exciting!

Waves, it sounds promising! Kudos to you for being so patient to test. I've had to learn that the hard (and expensive) way. :wacko:

Definitely keep us updated and if you're not preggo I hope the witch doesn't prolong the torture and you get to feeling more energetic.

Hopefully you're gonna get that second line very soon and all the tiredness will be worth it!

I hope everyone else is doing well! I just started charting my temp and I think this will really help me understand my cycle better. Anyone who does this is more than welcome to share any advice. I'm using fertility friend. Have a wonderful Tuesday evening!

welcome back obeez and hang in there, welcome new members, and waves you are PUPO!!! bb's arnt as sore anymore but i am preggo all in my head until that witch gets me, hopefully she doesnt lol

Well ladies I got :bfn: this morning... my cheapies are given me faint lines.. but I am going to get my blood done tomorrow. I am a week late tomorrow morning. GL EVERYONE!!!

welcome back obeez and hang in there, welcome new members, and waves you are PUPO!!! bb's arnt as sore anymore but i am preggo all in my head until that witch gets me, hopefully she doesnt lol

yes!!!! PUPO! now I just need it to be official!

Congrats to those with a :bfp: !! How exciting!

Waves, it sounds promising! Kudos to you for being so patient to test. I've had to learn that the hard (and expensive) way. :wacko:

Definitely keep us updated and if you're not preggo I hope the witch doesn't prolong the torture and you get to feeling more energetic.

Hopefully you're gonna get that second line very soon and all the tiredness will be worth it!

I hope everyone else is doing well! I just started charting my temp and I think this will really help me understand my cycle better. Anyone who does this is more than welcome to share any advice. I'm using fertility friend. Have a wonderful Tuesday evening!

as thanks! yeah last month I wasted so much money on tests for bfns and a chemical preg so I couldn't test like crazy this month. I have a few tests leftover I'll wind up using though. I think I'm going to test in the morning... just get it over with. af better not be playing some mean trick on me this month!

fx to you! I wish I'd started temping. oh well.

Officially 6 days late (it's going on 1am so I'm counting it as official, haha) and no AF in sight! However this evening I felt some twinges and light cramps. I would almost say it felt like ov pain but not quite. Strange. I also felt some light pulling so I hope that's just a sticky lil bean snuggling in. I think I'm going to give in and just test in the morning. The outcome will be the same whether I test now or not & I'm clearly going crazy wondering haha.

LOL! I agree with you on giving AF up for adoption. Let's send her to boarding school or something! Teach her a lesson - when we want a BFP, she has to leave us alone for a nice long 9 months or so!

haha exactly Waves, I'd be happy AF free for 9 months!! :thumbup: oh i hope you get your BFP! She has left you alone so thats a good thing!

Officially 6 days late (it's going on 1am so I'm counting it as official, haha) and no AF in sight! However this evening I felt some twinges and light cramps. I would almost say it felt like ov pain but not quite. Strange. I also felt some light pulling so I hope that's just a sticky lil bean snuggling in. I think I'm going to give in and just test in the morning...

Did you test yet?

:test:

Hello ladies may i join..? lol AF was due today and she hasnt shown up but she hasnt had the decency to give me a bfp..! tested bfn on a frer earlier not with fmu but i just had a feeling this could be my month..!
Having dull aches at the base of my back but would like to think thats just a wee bean snuggling in :D
Babydust to everyone..!! x x x

Well I did it. I tested this morning on a FRER with FMU and this is what I got!

https://i1033.photobucket.com/albums/a411/birdsthatsing/BabyNumberTwo/1.png

The "pregnant" line is so much darker than the control line. It came up right away and was that dark from the first second it appeared. When I have to go to the bathroom again, I'm going to try testing with my Clear Blue Digital. I want to see the word "pregnant" on it after seeing "not pregnant" so much last month!!! I don't want to get too hopeful yet because anything can happen but thanks so much to you ladies for sticking with me through the last 2 cycles!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->