Team "Pregnant until proven otherwise", come join the fun ladies!

Well I did it. I tested this morning on a FRER with FMU and this is what I got!

The "pregnant" line is so much darker than the control line. It came up right away and was that dark from the first second it appeared. When I have to go to the bathroom again, I'm going to try testing with my Clear Blue Digital. I want to see the word "pregnant" on it after seeing "not pregnant" so much last month!!! I don't want to get too hopeful yet because anything can happen but thanks so much to you ladies for sticking with me through the last 2 cycles!

OH MY GOD I'M SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!!

:happydance::yipee::loopy:

So I got my BFP with a FRER using FMU. I had a Clear Blue Digital I really wanted to use so when I had to go to the bathroom a second time, I took it with me :)

https://i1033.photobucket.com/albums/a411/birdsthatsing/BabyNumberTwo/4.png

Congrats waves!:baby: Another graduate of our PUPO thread, this is a good luck thread! we had quite a few BFPs in short time wow! :thumbup::hugs:

Hello ladies may i join..? lol AF was due today and she hasnt shown up but she hasnt had the decency to give me a bfp..! tested bfn on a frer earlier not with fmu but i just had a feeling this could be my month..!
Having dull aches at the base of my back but would like to think thats just a wee bean snuggling in :D
Babydust to everyone..!! x x x

Of course & welcome! Did you test yet? :dust:

Thanks :) I already have a doc appointment next week due to my chemical and previous m/c. So excited!!! Can't wait for you ladies to join me!

Thanks waves, Im trying everything I can think of to get rid of the witch :haha:, how are the rest of you guys? :hug:

First, a big fat congrats to you, waves!! I'm so excited for you and your BFPs!!!

I'm brandy new to the forum and going through my first 2WW, so I would love to join Team PUPO!!! <33 baby dust to all of you!

So I got my BFP with a FRER using FMU. I had a Clear Blue Digital I really wanted to use so when I had to go to the bathroom a second time, I took it with me :)

Congrats!!!!!!!! That is so stinkin' exciting!!!! FX that everything goes well and the doc's appt is super. Yay for you!!!!

First, a big fat congrats to you, waves!! I'm so excited for you and your BFPs!!!

I'm brandy new to the forum and going through my first 2WW, so I would love to join Team PUPO!!! <33 baby dust to all of you!

Aw thanks so much!!

Officially 6 days late (it's going on 1am so I'm counting it as official, haha) and no AF in sight! However this evening I felt some twinges and light cramps. I would almost say it felt like ov pain but not quite. Strange. I also felt some light pulling so I hope that's just a sticky lil bean snuggling in. I think I'm going to give in and just test in the morning. The outcome will be the same whether I test now or not & I'm clearly going crazy wondering haha.

LOL! I agree with you on giving AF up for adoption. Let's send her to boarding school or something! Teach her a lesson - when we want a BFP, she has to leave us alone for a nice long 9 months or so!

I've been having the same pains weird huh. I am a week late today.

HAHA send that witch away!

Well I did it. I tested this morning on a FRER with FMU and this is what I got!

https://i1033.photobucket.com/albums/a411/birdsthatsing/BabyNumberTwo/1.png

The "pregnant" line is so much darker than the control line. It came up right away and was that dark from the first second it appeared. When I have to go to the bathroom again, I'm going to try testing with my Clear Blue Digital. I want to see the word "pregnant" on it after seeing "not pregnant" so much last month!!! I don't want to get too hopeful yet because anything can happen but thanks so much to you ladies for sticking with me through the last 2 cycles!

OMG YAY!!! CONGRATSSSSSS!!! H+H 9 months!!!

Hey guys! I am currently 5-6dpo and going crazy! I just want it to be the 16th so I can test.
Babydust to everyone!

Yay congrats Wave - fab news!

Well FF has put my OV forward by 2 days so am now only 3DPO. I thought that was correct at the time but hey, what do I know - it's only my body!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->