Team "Pregnant until proven otherwise", come join the fun ladies!

Aw thanks Obeez! Good luck to you! Hope this cycle is it for you!

At 5am this morning I woke up because I had to pee then realized I was wet. AF showed up 8 days late cd 32... It has been really lite thus far. I got my blood results and it was said to be negative .... so if it was chemical it ended awhile ago. Im not sure what was going on with those test however I WILL NOT be getting those again... too much false hope. I am let down that I am not preggo, when ever you think that you are you get so excited about it. HOWEVER Jason and I are looking forward to TRYING in MARCH hopefully we will get preggo on our Honeymoon in IRELAND!

**UPDATE**

I called my OB and talked to the nurse and asked her about the chances of it being a chemical pregnancy. She said that it is likely to be a chemical since I got my last faint positive test on Saturday that my hormones dropped by Wednesday. She said that chemical pregnancies are VERY common most women just dont know that they are having them. Mainly because they are not PingOAS before their missed period and if their period is a day or two late they pay no never mind. My bleeding different the normal NO clotting (I normally clot) and it is BRIGHT red not the other darker/deep red (sorry if TMI) .... So this is now my official 2 chemical pregnancy (you know with the faint bfp) (I would say 3 but the other faint bfp idk if I even o'd then)

Thank you everyone for being so helpful and supportive!!

Congrats to the BFP and hugs and prayers for the TTCer's

:witch: alert :witch:

Hi mommapowers32, my AF finally showed up at 2am this morning, 9 days late (CD33)! So I think I can relate a little!!

Totally sucks!! But good luck for your honeymoon and have fun trying in March

I don't mind not being pregnant yet because I've only been married a month and we weren't BDing at all before that so to be honest I never expected it to happen this quickly, but AF being late (when I'm usually like clockwork) really messed with my head!!

It's such a relief to be back knowing where I stand!! I hope my cycle goes back to normal after this...

:witch: alert :witch:

Hi mommapowers32, my AF finally showed up at 2am this morning, 9 days late (CD32)! So I think I can relate a little!!

Totally sucks!! But good luck for your honeymoon and have fun trying in March

I don't mind not being pregnant yet because I've only been married a month and we weren't BDing at all before that so to be honest I never expected it to happen this quickly, but AF being late (when I'm usually like clockwork) really messed with my head!!

It's such a relief to be back knowing where I stand!! I hope my cycle goes back to normal after this...

Cycle day 32 for me too!!! I am the same way clock work, 8 days late... . It is so hard when you see those faint lines and you get your hopes up u know... Sigh... Next month I dont even know when to expect :witch: lol

Yay congrats Wave - fab news!

Well FF has put my OV forward by 2 days so am now only 3DPO. I thought that was correct at the time but hey, what do I know - it's only my body!!

Good luck! Hope you caught the eggy! I havent tried FF i think it doesnt hurt to check it out. :thumbup:

At 5am this morning I woke up because I had to pee then realized I was wet. AF showed up 8 days late cd 32... It has been really lite thus far. I got my blood results and it was said to be negative .... so if it was chemical it ended awhile ago. Im not sure what was going on with those test however I WILL NOT be getting those again... too much false hope. I am let down that I am not preggo, when ever you think that you are you get so excited about it. HOWEVER Jason and I are looking forward to TRYING in MARCH hopefully we will get preggo on our Honeymoon in IRELAND!

**UPDATE**

I called my OB and talked to the nurse and asked her about the chances of it being a chemical pregnancy. She said that it is likely to be a chemical since I got my last faint positive test on Saturday that my hormones dropped by Wednesday. She said that chemical pregnancies are VERY common most women just dont know that they are having them. Mainly because they are not PingOAS before their missed period and if their period is a day or two late they pay no never mind. My bleeding different the normal NO clotting (I normally clot) and it is BRIGHT red not the other darker/deep red (sorry if TMI) .... So this is now my official 2 chemical pregnancy (you know with the faint bfp) (I would say 3 but the other faint bfp idk if I even o'd then)

Thank you everyone for being so helpful and supportive!!

Congrats to the BFP and hugs and prayers for the TTCer's

Yes chemical pregnancies are common, Hope you enjoy your honeymoon, I heard its beautiful there! :flower:

Waves! Im right behind ya, i have a good feeling i'll be next soon hopefully!!!! :flower:

Hello!! Thanks for checking in Glitter Berrie. DH and I are gearing up... I should ovulate in about 5 days or so! :happydance: Time seems to sloooow down when you are ttc. It's crazy! I've been doing some reading and have decided to go ahead and start taking prenatal vitamins and to cut way back on my caffeine intake (I'm a teacher.... and I drink A LOT of coffee to keep up with the kiddos! Ha!)

I read in an article that taking cough syrup during ovulation can help you get that :bfp: because not only does it loosen up the mucus in your chest, but it also loosens up your cm as well!! Has anybody else heard of this? I am very interested in trying it because DH and I believe this could be a problem of ours and synthetic lubricants tend to be spermicidal. Either way, I thought it was interesting. :winkwink:

I hope everyone is well and that our :bfp: 's are on their way!!

Hello!! Thanks for checking in Glitter Berrie. DH and I are gearing up... I should ovulate in about 5 days or so! :happydance: Time seems to sloooow down when you are ttc. It's crazy! I've been doing some reading and have decided to go ahead and start taking prenatal vitamins and to cut way back on my caffeine intake (I'm a teacher.... and I drink A LOT of coffee to keep up with the kiddos! Ha!)

I read in an article that taking cough syrup during ovulation can help you get that :bfp: because not only does it loosen up the mucus in your chest, but it also loosens up your cm as well!! Has anybody else heard of this? I am very interested in trying it because DH and I believe this could be a problem of ours and synthetic lubricants tend to be spermicidal. Either way, I thought it was interesting. :winkwink:

I hope everyone is well and that our :bfp: 's are on their way!!

Hi!!! I used to be a caffeine junkie, just loved coffee so much, and now i am down to one cup a day because of the articles i read on what a lot of caffeine can do to your fertility, also the cough syrup really does work along with grapefruit juice or just lots of water that helps alot with CM, good luck and sending you rlots of baby dust! :dust:

...I've been doing some reading and have decided to go ahead and start taking prenatal vitamins and to cut way back on my caffeine intake...

Hi!!! I used to be a caffeine junkie, just loved coffee so much, and now i am down to one cup a day because of the articles i read on what a lot of caffeine can do to your fertility, also the cough syrup really does work along with grapefruit juice or just lots of water that helps alot with CM, good luck and sending you rlots of baby dust! :dust:

Hi

I can't comment on the effect caffeine has on fertility per se but I can definitely confirm that it does affect these things in some ways - from the age of 15 I had the worst periods imaginable - I've even been in A&E a few times it's been that bad, even picked up by an ambulance once - but 2 years ago I quit caffeine altogether and although it's still pretty bad I can finally function like a normal human being when AF comes! My AF is now also shorter (2½ days instead of 5) and not as heavy.

So wouldn't surprise me if caffeine has an impact on some women's fertility.

I'm 8dpo today. Temps still looking ok just now but ready and prepared for them to take a dip for the witch.

Just thought I would update...after 11 days late af still a no show and 3 back to back BFP's Good Luck ladies!!! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->