Team "Pregnant until proven otherwise", come join the fun ladies!

Aww congrats to all the BFP. I am also not ruling anything out until my AF does not show up on saturday. Been expecting it since monday.

Baby dust me and everyone else.

I am 11 dpo and got a negative this morning =( Did I test too early? I am on a 30 day cycle and probably ovulated around day 17. My progesterone level was great on my 21 day check!

i'm 8dpo today. Temps still looking ok just now but ready and prepared for them to take a dip for the witch.

good luck obeez! Lots of baby dust for ya :dust: Keep us posted :thumbup:

your luck and baby dust worked. Thought i better update my pupo comrades of my 10dpo bfp! Yay!! Xx

congrats!

Waves, thanks hunnie. I'll need to locate you when I am brave enough to step into 1st trimester. Tested again today and line still there but as faint as it was at 10dpo. AF was due mon so will probably take a FRER or something on Sunday.:hugs:

i'm 8dpo today. Temps still looking ok just now but ready and prepared for them to take a dip for the witch.

your luck and baby dust worked. Thought i better update my pupo comrades of my 10dpo bfp! Yay!! Xx

congrats!

Waves, thanks hunnie. I'll need to locate you when I am brave enough to step into 1st trimester. Tested again today and line still there but as faint as it was at 10dpo. AF was due mon so will probably take a FRER or something on Sunday.:hugs:

YAY how exciting! im happy for you ladies! I hope im next!!

congrats!

:) I'm in 2 of the May threads in the Pregnancy Group area and then posting throughout the 1st tri! Hope you'll head over there soon! Good luck with your FRER.

congrats!

YAY how exciting! im happy for you ladies! I hope im next!!

I hope so too!!!!!!!

I havent been on here in a few months as when i left you I was sure I was having a chemical at the same time as waves had hers, this caused major confusion with my relationship and I had to take a step back from ttc as my oh figured out some issues... he didnt really want me on here and wanted to stop the ttc madness!!

Anyway the point is, waves it is soooo good to see that you are now pregnant!! Fantastic!! It gives me so much hope. I am now back to cautiously ntnp so with a bit of luck i can join u soon... quick question tho, how long did it take to fall pregnant after your chemical? Was it the following month, or the one after? My cycle after was shorter, was yours also i was wondering?

Many many congrats to you and all those with bfps. xxx

Sorry to hear that but glad to hear you're doing well. My chemical caused bleeding for 7 days (longer than my normal period) and I fell pregnant right away after it. Hope you can join me soon :)

hi ladies:wave: id love to join you all in PUPO thread, it seems to be quiet a lucky one. Congrats to everyone who got their bfp i feel like this is going to be my month, ive been feeling crampy and lower back pain similar to af but it isnt due for ages and heart burn. i had similar symptoms my last pregnancy so fx

I think I'll join you guys....BFN yesterday, but I am currently 1 day late for AF. PUPO all the way!!!

hi ladies! im cd29 today and trying to hold out a few more days until testing!

love the idea of 'pupo' :happydance:

fx this is my month and i get my :bfp: at the weekend! :thumbup:

:dust: and fx to everyone else :)
x x

Finally got a 'pregnant' on the digi! The PMA on this thread is on the right track - the only thing I did differently this month was tell myself everyday (well, most days) in the mirror, "You can get pregnant. You can stay pregnant." I did the first half...now working on the second half! Good luck, ladies!

Hello ladies i haven't forgotten about you, hope all is well, ive been working way too many hours, plus working on weight loss, lost 11 pounds in the last two weeks! Havent been thinking about ttc yet, but maybe all this busyness will surprise us with a :baby:, waves nice to see you here hanging out, hope your feeling good too, :dust: and best of luck to the rest of you guys! PUPO! :hugs:

Aw good for you on losing the weight :) Eh, not feeling so well but that's a good thing haha. Of course I'll hang around here. There's a few more of you I'd like to see get their BFP!!!

yep i'll join AF was due 2 days ago.....bfn past 2 days! FX we all get out BFPs xx

Finally got a 'pregnant' on the digi! The PMA on this thread is on the right track - the only thing I did differently this month was tell myself everyday (well, most days) in the mirror, "You can get pregnant. You can stay pregnant." I did the first half...now working on the second half! Good luck, ladies!

COngrats! I not been on here for ages, but that's so good to hear!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->