• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Team "Pregnant until proven otherwise", come join the fun ladies!

...See, told you.....completely bonkers lol xxxx i love this thread haha x

I am going to try that! Hello perfect stranger how's the cm today?

Knowing my luck she'd turn out to be a man or something :rofl:

I am going to try that! Hello perfect stranger how's the cm today?

Knowing my luck she'd turn out to be a man or something :rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: I just pee'ed a little dang it...I could see the womans face now :saywhat::help::ignore::grr:

But if it was a man you might get this :flasher::rofl::rofl::rofl::hug:

I love you gals!!

Lol - I have come to the conclusion that we're all just a little mad.... and that's JUSt how I like it hee hee xxx

Wantingbbbump....you're SO right :) Do me a favour.....if you're having a blue day, to FIRST stranger you see..... just imagine walking up to 'her' saying.....''so what s your cm like today? Have you checked your cp too - open/closed/soft/firm etc?? Did you do some :sex: last night.......??''

Guarantee it will bring a smile to your face...... then you'll be like...' Oh, Picklepot said this would make me smile, and maybe have a little chuckle to myself''....then you'll chuckle even more because you'll think....''Picklepot......what a funny name''
Then before you know it, you'll be staring at some poor stranger with a very 'odd' smile on your face with an occasional giggle and that poor stranger will think.......''Why is that lady smiling and giggling at me?'' and she'll check her skirt isn't hitched up, or that she doesn't have something on her face and you can walk on by feeling happy and will have completely forgotten you were having a 'blue' day :) xxxxx

OMG I LOVE YOU!!! now my mom thinks I'm crazy because she called to talk and was talking about her bank balence and I busted out laughing so hard I snorted!! I will so do that that next time I'm feeling blue. I was sittling here and out of no where I felt pregnant, my head kept saying that I am..Now I'm 100% crazy

Girls your all making me so emotional tonight such wonderful people I can't even begin to say how thrilled I am to be on thus journey with you all! :hug:

Ok stupid moment!! If I oved on the 14th when I got my pos opk in the am does that not make me 4dpo? I think my ticker is wrong??? Plus might explain me having major cramping and feeling sick morning and mid afternoon today!! I think beanie might be starting to snuggle in!! I'm gunna be mega positive cos that's what it's all about TEAM PUPO all the way!!!

How's everyone feeling!! X

I oved on the 14th and my ticker says 4dpo. The first day of my period was July 1 and that made it say that I would ov on the 15th but I know it was the 14th. I just changed the start date of my period to the last day of June to make my DPO ticker accurate.

Wantingbbbump what an amazing story, I wish you all the luck in the world. I love this site though because sometimes I need a big slap, I've only been TTC for 11 months and now that seems so trivial in comparison. I'm lucky that me and OH both have a child to different partners so there shouldn't be any massive problems for us, I know We will have a baby together one day and that stops me giving up! You seem so lovely and caring. You will have a baby one day I just know it, these babies just like to make us wait! Least they will know how much they were sooo wanted and how hard our paths have been to get there. I'm sure they will appreciate it too one day. and you will be an amazing mum. I will be following you til you get your BFP, you deserve it so much more than most. Massive hugs xxxx

OK SO I HAVE 31DAY CYCLES AF DUE ON THE 23RD AND LAST WEEK I STARTED HAVING SORE BOOBS AND REALLY BAD HEADACHES AND ALOT OF SALIVA IN MY MOUTH (CONSTANTLY FEELS LIKE I'M DRINKIN WATER) ALSO TMI BUT....MY DH AND I WERE BDING AND HE SAID "yea ur definitely pregnant" BECAUSE I WAS REALLY WET I KNOW GROSS BUT HEY WE'RE GROWN AND HE ALSO NOTED MY BOOBS ARE FULLER.

CRAZY CUZ WE WERE'NT REALLY TRYING TO CONCIEVE.

ALSO ... HAVING SO CRAMPING TODAY.

Hey ladies, just home from work and all caught up on the posts. I'm so glad I found this site and this thread! Y'all are the best. I hope we all get our BFPs this month. I've been praying for us all :)

4dpo symptoms for me: headache in the AM, twinges/cramps in pelvic area, sore throat for a better part of the day (but gone now) and my thighs have been sore for 3 days now. I wasn't counting it as anything because we recently just moved and I figured they were sore from that but that was on Friday and the bf doesn't feel sore anymore. So I'm just going to throw it in as a symptom since it's not going away. And now that I'm home and sitting down, my boobs are sore again.

I'm joining this group because I keep thinking if I pee on enough sticks, it may actually show a real line!!! I am 10 dpo and have seen some faint tilt and turn lines.. Bit honestly feel like I should have seen something real by now..but no.. My body wrote the book on 2 ww symptoms, even complete nausea grrrr!!!

So my chart looks perfect and I have all the symptoms..but nooooo

Thanks for having this thread!

Anyone want to look at my chart???
hugs and baby dust to everyone

Thanks girls for making me feel very welcomed!!! I have found it hard trying to squeeze myself into a little group on here!!! I am very, very happy I have found this one!

With all the symptoms you guys have been getting and seeing we are all going through the same things makes me feel a little less crazy!! LOL!! I have been feeling really, really bloated today not sure if this could mean anything! And have been having the most crazy hot flushes where I just start getting all sweaty and a little dizzy which never happened with my first pregnancy so not sure what it means! If I wasnt still in my 20's id think i was menopausal haha!!

How has everyone else been feeling?? My prayers are that you all reach your BFP's this month! Everyone here is sooo deserving! x

Hey ladies, just home from work and all caught up on the posts. I'm so glad I found this site and this thread! Y'all are the best. I hope we all get our BFPs this month. I've been praying for us all :)

4dpo symptoms for me: headache in the AM, twinges/cramps in pelvic area, sore throat for a better part of the day (but gone now) and my thighs have been sore for 3 days now. I wasn't counting it as anything because we recently just moved and I figured they were sore from that but that was on Friday and the bf doesn't feel sore anymore. So I'm just going to throw it in as a symptom since it's not going away. And now that I'm home and sitting down, my boobs are sore again.

Way to go :holly: As for your thighs..a symptom is a symptom and as i have said every sympton that us girls on Team PUPO have is 100% a real one!! You do have a very promising list there i call a BFP in your very near future!! trust me I'm psychic:rofl:

Way to go :holly: As for your thighs..a symptom is a symptom and as i have said every sympton that us girls on Team PUPO have is 100% a real one!! You do have a very promising list there i call a BFP in your very near future!! trust me I'm psychic:rofl:

Hahaha I like this logic! Thanks, I sure hope you're right. I can't imagine how some of you go through this more than once. This is my first official 2ww (I didn't try with my daughter) and I'm going crazy. I don't want to go through this next month again!

I wanna join im 8dpo but 2day ive had a little spotting 2day when I wiped but I think AF is bouta make her appearance even though she not due until the 28th but I still got my fingers crossed that I get my BFP. Well Im Sending loads of Sticky Baby Dust ya'll way

I wanna join im 8dpo but 2day ive had a little spotting 2day when I wiped but I think AF is bouta make her appearance even though she not due until the 28th but I still got my fingers crossed that I get my BFP. Well Im Sending loads of Sticky Baby Dust ya'll way

Maybe that was just your implantation bleeding?

Thank u I hope so

You're welcome! The timing sounds about right so I wouldn't count yourself out just yet! Baby dust to you!

Thank u I hope so

You're welcome! The timing sounds about right so I wouldn't count yourself out just yet! Baby dust to you!

Thank u I hope u get ur BFP

Welcome, I am the psychic of the Team PUPO group and I say that
Being 8dpo + spotting=BFP!!!!! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back