Team "Pregnant until proven otherwise", come join the fun ladies!

It's 10:30pm here which means it's not too long until I'm 5dpo and the chances of implantation are there! Excitement! :happydance:

Well lovely ladies it's 4am here and I'm awake with my lil man. I have a scratchy throat and achey dull pinching in my pelvis on the right side.
I'm 5dpo today so lil bean needs to give me a sign in the next couple of days that he/she's there!! I'm feeling very preggy but that scares me a little in case I'm wrong!!

4 days till testing!!!!! I'm gunna be strong and hold out!!

Hello to all the new ladies joining us! The more the merrier I say!! God luck to you all and lots of baby dust :dust:

I had a sore throat shortly after waking up today (4dpo) and it lasted through most of the day. It feels better now thank goodness but it came out of nowhere. Hopefully it's a positive sign for the both of us! :dust: Baby dust to you!

Ok, I've gotta ask because I'm certain y'all are more educated than me on all this.

I keep getting random twinges in my pelvic region. I'm only going on 5dpo so it's not implantation. Why does that happen? What does it mean? Is it nothing but my imagination? Sure enough, shortly after I post this, my ticker switches to 5dpo saying one of the top 10 symptoms is "twinges" hahaha. I still don't get it since I couldn't possibly have implanted yet. I'm getting them even as I type!

PS - notice the team pupo in my sig? feel free to steal/use it! no credit needed or anything like that!

Hey insgirl - thanks for ya message. For some reason though it won't let me reply just yet or I don't know how?? Think will be testing around 26th if things start to look promising :) thank you again!

Hi there,
I would like to join this thread. Not entirely sure how many DPO I am, I think it's 3 but my temps were all over the place. Feel absolutely normal and going to try not to analyse every little thing that goes on with my body over the next week or so.
Good luck all x

Wavescrashov, twinges are a good thing! And implantation can occur as early as dpo5. I had some cramps on dpo3 and 4 for sure, I didn't imagine it! Something is going on, but whether that is a little bean it's hard to say. Twinges could also be our bodies preparing for implantation!

Mommacc your symptoms sound good too!

I have absolutely nothing going on today! feeling very out :nope:

I did my ticker again and it says I'm 6dopo!! Happy with that lol!! Come on beanie momma will test for real in 3 days so get stucknin hunni!!

Hi!

I've been lurking in here for some time - but never included my 2 cents until now. You ladies seem so amazing and supportive to each other, makes me smile and weepy and then smile again haha

Well...I know I am like due to test any time today, I kind of don't want to. With a history of bfn's, crazy symptom spottings, and diagnosis of PCOS, you can imagine my desire to take a hpt :-( So my best intervention for myself is to just wait if AF will arrive or not.

As for symptoms, I have been having lower backache and very dull cramps that seem to worsen if I engage in BD, whether there's orgasm or not. I have felt twinges, sharp pokes and pinches down there. Oh and my mood swing shot waaaaay high this cycle. I don't want to be around OH but then I can't stand when he's not around lol, I know.....doesn't make any sense at all. And plus, I've been quite weepy.

I had a cycle with like symptoms before compared to this one, I think it was back in march....minus the backache though...but who knows if this is just PCOS plaguing me and taunting me like all other cycles....it drives me insane. I hadn't an idea that pcos mimics pg symptoms some.

(sigh).....af is due the 20th....wednesday needs to be here - i dont dread her presence, i dread that bfn :-(

Morning girls,
I know this is prob norm but I can't remember from other months haven it...sorry tmi,but loads of cm,it feels like when you,ve come on!!?? Anyone else having this? Xx

Hi ladies i'm 1DPO today.
yesterday i got my first EVER positive OPK i am so happy :) hoping this month is our month!

here it is ! (it is positive right??)

Attachments

• photo-1.jpg
    photo-1.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 33
Hi Leanne, I'm getting an increase in cm too! Dunno what it means though...I'm scrutinising for IB. How are you feeling today?

Coffee bean that's a fab looking OPK!

Welcome jaylina, sorry to hear about the PCOS, you are in the right place for support! This is the bestest thread ever!

Hi Leanne, I'm getting an increase in cm too! Dunno what it means though...I'm scrutinising for IB. How are you feeling today?

Coffee bean that's a fab looking OPK!

Welcome jaylina, sorry to hear about the PCOS, you are in the right place for support! This is the bestest thread ever!

I can't believe how excited i was to get this - i think i'll be bouncing off the walls if i get a :bfp: lol got a +ve today too but not quite as strong as yesterdays :happydance:

TMI alert!!!! -
just a question ladies have any of you had any discharge from your nipples?- i've had this for the last 3 days. i'm thinking it could be due to increase in hormones. but gonna get it checked in case its an abscess or something

Hi ladies i'm 1DPO today.
yesterday i got my first EVER positive OPK i am so happy :) hoping this month is our month!

here it is ! (it is positive right??)

I'm not sure what an OPK is so may need an explanation but keeping everything crossed for you!!!

I wanna join im 8dpo but 2day ive had a little spotting 2day when I wiped but I think AF is bouta make her appearance even though she not due until the 28th but I still got my fingers crossed that I get my BFP. Well Im Sending loads of Sticky Baby Dust ya'll way

Welcome, I am the psychic of the Team PUPO group and I say that
Being 8dpo + spotting=BFP!!!!! :flower:

Thank you I hope so and the spotting is gone YAY, SSBD

hi fumbles..me neither hopefully its a good things. not much going on today other than that apart from twinges down in pubic region!!! no cramping tho x

ovulation can sometimes cause leaking from breasts, I get it sometimes. I breast fed before so don't know if this is your first if it would be the same. hoping its a good sign for you, and nothing serious. :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->