Team "Pregnant until proven otherwise", come join the fun ladies!

Hello my wonderful PUPO friends!! I am so excited to be 6dpo now!! I remember back when I was 1dpo and wishing I was at day 6+. I woke up this morning with my bbs feeling a little fuller or a bit heavier. Also I have a lot more cm today. It feels like I'm always wet down there :blush: It's also kind of strechy and slick. My cervix is feeling like it's on it's way back up :happydance: It's higher than it was yesterday no longer sideways soft (like feeling my lips) and closed!! I think this is it girls..all of this is signs of BFP. I also woke up very hungry. I feel so thirsty as well. The cramps are very slight and I am still getting pinching pain but not as bad, unless I lay on my right side I guess the "baby" doesn't like it...lol The other thing is last night I was sitting on the couch and out of no where I has a very strong feeling hit me that was telling me that I am pregnant. It was so strong I was laughing & crying at the same time. How weird is that?

Welcome to the new girls!!

Leanne Louise- Lots of CM is a good sign from what I have read, was told & seen!! I hope this is it for you!!

Mariposa21- That was a very +opk!! Time to :sex: Good luck in the 2ww!!

fumbles- BFP BFP BFP!! CM is such a good sign!!!

Wavescrashov- Yes today could be the day!! Stick bean stick!!! I have a feeling that my bean made a nest for herself yesterday. Twinges & af type cramps is a very good thing!!

Okay I am so convinced that I am pregnant that I will have no other choice than to :rofl: If I get a bfn or af!! How is everyone today????

Wavescrashov- Yes today could be the day!! Stick bean stick!!! I have a feeling that my bean made a nest for herself yesterday. Twinges & af type cramps is a very good thing!!

I hope you're right!!!

And I like all your symptoms! I'm thinking you're getting your BFP! FX for you!

As far as my symptoms today for 5dpo so far: slightly tender boobs, dull headache for a better portion of the day, sore throat... just feels like my glands are swollen or something. Nothing really significant yet though. Here's hoping that changes over the course of the day or I wake up tomorrow on 6dpo and have crazy symptoms that scream "YOU'RE HAVING A BABYYYY."

Just read in another post, someone said decreased CM is a sign? What's that about? Mine's been decreasing a little (it's off and on) so I've been worried I'm out.

OMG so I was reading that OPK's can also pick up HCG so because I had a very strong need to poas I broke out my very last opk and wee'd in a cup and dipped away. It came stright up like before the control line BFP!!! This could be it OMG!!! If I was testing to see if it was time to BD it would mean go time!! This means I have hcg in me. I tested my LH surge out and the test went 100% neg..totally white where the 2nd line was to be. What do you all think???

Wow, everyone seems to be getting some great symptoms all hopefully heading in the direction of those BFPs!! And such postive vibes from everyone too!! I cant wait until we start all that testing and fingers crossed we can watch a big line of BFP's from this thread!!!
Im 6dpo today which I feeling really positive about! Have still been getting these crazy dizzy spells, cramping and those little twinges! And my bb's have been very achey more towards the end of the day tho, Im normally a belly sleeper but last night my bb's were too sore!!!!

Hope everyone is doing well today and keeping up those positive vibes!! xx

Wantingbbbump!! OMG!! I've read this to about opks! What dpo are you again?

This is it this is it!!

Wantingbbbump - WOW!! That does sound very very exciting!! Sounds like there is definitely something happening there, Im not to up on my knowledge of OPK's but that sure does sound promising!! Do you think it would be to early for you to do HPT and see what it comes back with?? Sounds super exciting at the moment!! Fingers crossed for you! x

Sounds like a promising BFP! how exciting! hope you get it! Let us know!!! :baby: lotta baby dust to you and to all! FX XO

Wantingbbbump!! OMG!! I've read this to about opks! What dpo are you again?

This is it this is it!!

I am 6dpo today. I did my insem 7 days ago. So it's been a week sense my +opk double line and the CBE digital smile face. I showed the test to my mom and she was in shock because she has seen all of my opk's at first she thought it was a pg test and I said no it's a opk and she asked why is there a line so I told her how I have seen women taking opk's as pg tests because they will turn + if there is hcg in your system. OHHH I hope that this is the first step to my BFP!! Oh does eggs taste like cooked, wet dog to anyone else because I normally love eggs but not anymore it seems.

EXCITING! I've heard that a pos OPK is indicative of a pregnancy but I know nothing about it other than what I've read here. I hope it turns out to be your BFP though!

Wantingbbbump - WOW!! That does sound very very exciting!! Sounds like there is definitely something happening there, Im not to up on my knowledge of OPK's but that sure does sound promising!! Do you think it would be to early for you to do HPT and see what it comes back with?? Sounds super exciting at the moment!! Fingers crossed for you! x

I thinks it's still to early for a pg test but I had a need to pee on something and I had just seen opk's being used as hpt's and then read about how they will also pick up low levels of hcg so I took the opk. I have to say that after 6 years of BFN it was great to see a BFP when there shouldn't be a line.

How exciting! So far so good! Cant wait until you test! :happydance: def preggers until proven otherwise lol :haha:

Lol - I have come to the conclusion that we're all just a little mad.... and that's JUSt how I like it hee hee xxx

Wantingbbbump....you're SO right :) Do me a favour.....if you're having a blue day, to FIRST stranger you see..... just imagine walking up to 'her' saying.....''so what s your cm like today? Have you checked your cp too - open/closed/soft/firm etc?? Did you do some :sex: last night.......??''

Guarantee it will bring a smile to your face...... then you'll be like...' Oh, Picklepot said this would make me smile, and maybe have a little chuckle to myself''....then you'll chuckle even more because you'll think....''Picklepot......what a funny name''
Then before you know it, you'll be staring at some poor stranger with a very 'odd' smile on your face with an occasional giggle and that poor stranger will think.......''Why is that lady smiling and giggling at me?'' and she'll check her skirt isn't hitched up, or that she doesn't have something on her face and you can walk on by feeling happy and will have completely forgotten you were having a 'blue' day :) xxxxx

OMG I LOVE YOU!!! now my mom thinks I'm crazy because she called to talk and was talking about her bank balence and I busted out laughing so hard I snorted!! I will so do that that next time I'm feeling blue. I was sittling here and out of no where I felt pregnant, my head kept saying that I am..Now I'm 100% crazy

Hee hee hee xxxxxx mmmmwah x:happydance:

How exciting! So far so good! Cant wait until you test! :happydance: def preggers until proven otherwise lol :haha:

Thats right!! I think I am going to test Friday or Saturday That will put me 9 & 10dpo. Oh I hope this is it, but for some reason I have a feeling it is...well that feeling might just be my craziness :rofl:

Thats right!! I think I am going to test Friday or Saturday That will put me 9 & 10dpo. Oh I hope this is it, but for some reason I have a feeling it is...well that feeling might just be my craziness :rofl:

MASSIVE FX for you babes xxxxxx

I'm gun a try and wait till Monday..doubt I will be able to though...pls let us all get our bfps!!! X

Well girls, I'm 8dpo and just not at all sure what to make of it all.....
Wasn't able to fully enjoy my zumba class last night, in fact, i had to leave the class for a few minutes with HORRIFIC cramping....almost doubled over type cramping....don't get too excited though, I've had this when exercising before so probably just my weight posing a problem..... :(
Yesterday all day my lower back was AGONY but again...don't get too excited - I've had a bad back most of my life!!!

Today I have been cramping, tonight it's a little heavier but not unbareable.... maybe if I wasn't looking for it, I wouldn't really notice ..... :(

After a 4 days of a COMPLETE absense of CM, it's returned this evening but again, nothing to really write home about.... :(

Sorry girls, I'm just not really feeling very PUPO today.... think I need an early night and a new day....9dpo tomorrow....wow that's gone quick xxx

How are the rest of you, girls? xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->