Team Rainbow Mummies - Gay Surrogates, Lesbian, Transgender and BiSexual TTC Group

Good morning ladies,
So I'm at the doctor feeling like crap still and moody as hell lol so they take my temp and it was 99.8 grrrrr so hope I'm not sick lol been feeling this way for almost a week. Dw was smoking a danm nasty cigarette and I about threw up and ripped her face off all at the same time lol

:hugs: to CARRIE&CHAR!

MRS. ROD, sounds like things are moving along perfectly, no worries about the receipt being seen, it likely did not. GL! :dust:

READY, awesome, I would not have been any good for a dinner party, since I slept through the holiday and the weekend.... You are in the TWW now Hun! :dust:

AFM...PLEASE stalk my chart.... 7DPO , the worst night of sleep. I was so hot, DW woke me because I was sweating and said I could turn fan on me. Twinges galore as well... I soooo hope this is some sign of a BFP. Tomorrow is last day of temping, I am not going to temp past 8DPO. Going to do all I can NOT to SS unless it is something like nausea and super sore bbs (none as of now.) I hope I am blessed to join my brother this month with a BFP. Well:shrug:...watching my chart closely.... :paper: WAITING.... GL FXD!:dust:
Gl hun fxd for u!

Hey girls!!! sorry i havent been on in a while, i have been so bogged down with work and school work im ready to rip my hair out!!! i miss you guys!!!

Pink And MM how is it going :) so excited to hear!!!

We went for our last first trimester ultrasound today and that little one was waving their hands around like nothing ive ever seen. so cute! i also finally told work and most of my loved ones! it went over really one...even the ones who dont love gays!! haha

How was everyones holiday last week!?
Semesters almost over so i promise ill be around more :) i wish this was like facebook so i could automatically get the updates to my phone!! Hate not knowing whats going one!!!

*hugs!!!

Hello ladies! I'm so glad this thread is still active... I found it the other night at work and got about to page 15 of old posts. It was a slow night. :)

I'm planning to be a traditional surrogate for a gay couple. I just got my IUD out this morning and I am SOO EXCITED to get this going! I hope you don't mind me jumping in on the thread here. I can't wait to get to know you all!

purplepanda that is amazing and wonderful of you!! Good luck to you and the lucky couple!! cant wait to hear how it all turns out!!

Thinking of you, Heidi, hope you're feeling better or will very soon. :hugs:

:wave: Purple, glad to have you here! How exciting and wonderful for you and the couple you're helping. :flower:

Wilsons~ Hi! Yay for your little one, nice and active, I like that! :thumbup: I'm glad the response to your pregnancy news went well. :) Thanksgiving was very good, the turkey turned out better than I thought it would, my first 25 pounder. :haha: Went to my brother's house again this year and spent lots of time with my dad. How was yours? I'm on a new cycle and since the weather is being reasonable for him, my donor emailed saying he's ready to go and is available for the days I want. :happydance:

MM~ That is some progesterone you have going on, AF had better stay away this time! :winkwink: Lots of fingers crossed and :dust: your way!!! Congrats to your brother too!!!

Thanks Pink,
still feel like crap... my head is killing me at the moment and I feel feverish and having pressure in my lower ab above my pubic bone and major back pain and everything smells bad to me lol I keep smelling wet dog everywhere lol

Thanks Pink,
still feel like crap... my head is killing me at the moment and I feel feverish and having pressure in my lower ab above my pubic bone and major back pain and everything smells bad to me lol I keep smelling wet dog everywhere lol

Okay ladies i could really use a :hugs: and some advise...

SO i went in for my cycle day 11 U/S i THOUGHT we would be triggering today to inseminate friday...it seemed that my doctor was a little ticked i only bought one vial(now ladies im not being cheap but cost of doctors and one vial is about 1800 dollars..for one cycle...two vials woulod have set me back a total of 2200 dollars and whos to say i dont need to spend all this again next month) anyway he has my trigger shot at the office so i cant even do it myself! and then he said if i ovulate for friday we can do it but um hello i thought thats why i have the trigger?!?!?!?!?! and if i dont i come in monday....

now ladies...i have a 26-27 day cycle....that puts me at risk to miss it all together i just dont understand why we didnt trigger today! my lining is 10mm and i have in my right ovarie 1 follie at 25mm and one at 14mm and in my left one at 25mm and one at 14mm....wtf?!?! i want to cry right now i havent even tried and i already feel the :bfn: :cry:
it sadens me more because we and my wife felt a strong feeling of trust with our doctor until today...i didnt want to question him considering he has been doing this for 30 years but still!! i see discouragment in DW eyes...shes so strong but i can tell this took a hit to her.

well if worse comes to worse i want to ask if he would give consent to have sperm shipped to our house next cycle since we will not have 2200 or 1800 by dec 20th considering the stupid holidays this whole process has made me a grinch this year :xmas21:...but we could have enough for one or two vials to perhaps do it at home..i also have 2 refills left on my clomid and trigger i could use
here is where i need help how do you do it at home?!? obviously no IUI it has to be ICI anyone care to explain.

im so bummed i just want to sit in a corner and cry....

SO i went in for my cycle day 11 U/S i THOUGHT we would be triggering today to inseminate friday...it seemed that my doctor was a little ticked i only bought one vial(now ladies im not being cheap but cost of doctors and one vial is about 1800 dollars..for one cycle...two vials woulod have set me back a total of 2200 dollars and whos to say i dont need to spend all this again next month) anyway he has my trigger shot at the office so i cant even do it myself! and then he said if i ovulate for friday we can do it but um hello i thought thats why i have the trigger?!?!?!?!?! and if i dont i come in monday....

now ladies...i have a 26-27 day cycle....that puts me at risk to miss it all together i just dont understand why we didnt trigger today! my lining is 10mm and i have in my right ovarie 1 follie at 25mm and one at 14mm and in my left one at 25mm and one at 14mm....wtf?!?! i want to cry right now i havent even tried and i already feel the :bfn: :cry:
it sadens me more because we and my wife felt a strong feeling of trust with our doctor until today...i didnt want to question him considering he has been doing this for 30 years but still!! i see discouragment in DW eyes...shes so strong but i can tell this took a hit to her.

well if worse comes to worse i want to ask if he would give consent to have sperm shipped to our house next cycle since we will not have 2200 or 1800 by dec 20th considering the stupid holidays this whole process has made me a grinch this year :xmas21:...but we could have enough for one or two vials to perhaps do it at home..i also have 2 refills left on my clomid and trigger i could use
here is where i need help how do you do it at home?!? obviously no IUI it has to be ICI anyone care to explain.

Aww sorry hun don't know what to say but stay strong and keep your faith.

ok so i posted this i a different thread. but i feel more comfortable with you ladies. so ill ask your opinion..

my symptoms: sorry if tmi
ive been crampy since OV ranging from dull to omg. the only relief is when i hold and put pressure on my pelvis
extremely gassy
one minute im constipated the next im running to the bathroom
headache for 2 days then it just went away
the bumps on my nipples are starting to stick out more than usual
and ive had nightmares for the last 2 nights
and DW swears that the line on my stomach has gotten darker:shrug:

but no tender breast, no nausea, no backaches...so what could it be????
the funny thing: DW is nauseous, had diarrhea and lower back pain :haha:

today i woke feeling good. until i actually started moving around the house. now the cramping is back. and i was ordered to take it easy by DW

AF is suppose to come on Dec 11th...so ill test on 11th or 12th..if i can hold off that long

well GL and :dust: to all of you

I really don't understand triggers at all, so I can't say much on this, but :hugs:
I could give you some advice on "doing it at home," if you need it- I've certainly done a lot of research in that area.

ok so i posted this i a different thread. but i feel more comfortable with you ladies. so ill ask your opinion..

my symptoms: sorry if tmi
ive been crampy since OV ranging from dull to omg. the only relief is when i hold and put pressure on my pelvis
extremely gassy
one minute im constipated the next im running to the bathroom
headache for 2 days then it just went away
the bumps on my nipples are starting to stick out more than usual
and ive had nightmares for the last 2 nights
and DW swears that the line on my stomach has gotten darker:shrug:

but no tender breast, no nausea, no backaches...so what could it be????
the funny thing: DW is nauseous, had diarrhea and lower back pain :haha:

today i woke feeling good. until i actually started moving around the house. now the cramping is back. and i was ordered to take it easy by DW

AF is suppose to come on Dec 11th...so ill test on 11th or 12th..if i can hold off that long

well GL and :dust: to all of you
Wow that almost sounds like me I have awful cramps since ov and also been constepated and running to the bathroom and my boobs have been tender and the back pain and headaches ahh though I was better today too untill I started moving around been a little qweezing too. So maybe this is our month fxd and tons of baby dust!

heidi ~ at least we have eachother:thumbup: i hope this is our month:winkwink:
I know right thank god for this forum or id be going insane. Eww eat dinner a bit ago and I feel like I ate enough for 10 ppl but I didn't lol feel so fool and like I want to throw up lol

MRS.r they can trigger your follies up until 30mm and you'll always ov 36 hours later it varies dr to dr when thy do it. They did ours around 27mm I believe

Pink glad your thanksgiving went well. LO wouldn't let me eat a thing so that was a bummer haha but there's always next year!!

MRS.r they can trigger your follies up until 30mm and you'll always ov 36 hours later it varies dr to dr when thy do it. They did ours around 27mm I believe

Pink glad your thanksgiving went well. LO wouldn't let me eat a thing so that was a bummer haha but there's always next year!!

Thanks this makes me feel a little better...this is the first time ive felt doubt so im stressin i dont want to O on my own and miss it!

If u feel that your getting close though call and tell then you'd like to be triggered its your body you know it best. Doctors aren't always right always look out for what u think is best

heidi ~ at least we have eachother:thumbup: i hope this is our month:winkwink:
I know right thank god for this forum or id be going insane. Eww eat dinner a bit ago and I feel like I ate enough for 10 ppl but I didn't lol feel so fool and like I want to throw up lol

i dont really have an appetite but when i do eat..i wanna eat everything:haha:

MRSROD, :hugs: I wish there was something that I could say, but I don't think there is. I have been getting IUIs for a while. I will say this, they recommend 2 vials because of the timing of the OV. I know it is expensive... trust me. Your doc may think that you will OV on your own Hun, and so is waiting, if not, then the trigger and you will still be on schedule. Hang in there.... :hugs: :dust:

I hope you are felling better soon HEIDI!

PINKOR, I sure hope that's what it is, building Progest! FXD!

Hi Ladies!! :wave:

AFM...You are welcome to stalk my chart, but I am trying NOT to SS and yesterday was the last temp I am going to take in the TWW… I plan to just hang in, concentrate on the holidays, work, and making sure to motivate my testing threads through to their :bfp:s unless there is some major symptom....:paper: WAITING.... GL FXD!:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->