Team Rainbow Mummies - Gay Surrogates, Lesbian, Transgender and BiSexual TTC Group

Morning ladies,
So even though I can start testing today Im not going to wait a little longer hopfully the :witch: stays away! Had a hard time sleeping last night even though i was so tired. Not feeling much today but some pressure and weird like pinching in my lower ab and bbs feel heavy full and a lil tender and back is on hurt thats it... Fxd though! :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Nerdy~ Oh no, sorry about your donor. Good luck with your next appointment and glad your ovaries look good. I hope the next few months go by quickly for you so you can ttc again. :flower:

Heidi~ :xmas13: @ man whore, everytime I read or hear it, I think of Deuce Bigalow. :haha: You have some good looking kids! :) Wow, when you get a bfp, I sure hope it goes smoother for you and you won't be sick for that long. FX for you!

Ready~ I sure hope all of those symptoms lead to a bfp for you. :flower:

Mrs R.~ Good luck for this tww, sending :dust: your way!

MM~ The holidays can make things a bit rough for shipping, sorry you'll have to take a bit of a break. FX for good things coming your way in 2012. :hugs:

AFM~ Waiting for Thursday to get the donation ball rolling. :coffee:

Nerdy~ Oh no, sorry about your donor. Good luck with your next appointment and glad your ovaries look good. I hope the next few months go by quickly for you so you can ttc again. :flower:

Heidi~ :xmas13: @ man whore, everytime I read or hear it, I think of Deuce Bigalow. :haha: You have some good looking kids! :) Wow, when you get a bfp, I sure hope it goes smoother for you and you won't be sick for that long. FX for you!

Ready~ I sure hope all of those symptoms lead to a bfp for you. :flower:

Mrs R.~ Good luck for this tww, sending :dust: your way!

MM~ The holidays can make things a bit rough for shipping, sorry you'll have to take a bit of a break. FX for good things coming your way in 2012. :hugs:

AFM~ Waiting for Thursday to get the donation ball rolling. :coffee:

lol i think of the samething when i hear man whore! Gl on donations!:happydance:

pink ~ im hoping so...GL with donations this week:thumbup:

heidi ~ i cant believe you're gona wait. but its probably better to get AF then to get a bfn...im only guessing though...whenever you do test i feel you are going to get that :bfp:

afm...i woke up in a pretty good mood even though i kept waking up last night. so im a little tired. when i got up i noticed all my symptoms are completely gone still. except for some light cramping but i cant tell if its AF or something else...im just not feeling very hopeful right now

Morning ladies,
So even though I can start testing today Im not going to wait a little longer hopfully the :witch: stays away! Had a hard time sleeping last night even though i was so tired. Not feeling much today but some pressure and weird like pinching in my lower ab and bbs feel heavy full and a lil tender and back is on hurt thats it... Fxd though! :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

your much stronger than me! im only 3dpo and the tests are burning in my mind but i will resist its wayyy to early!

Morning ladies,

your much stronger than me! im only 3dpo and the tests are burning in my mind but i will resist its wayyy to early!

Lol trust me im not that strong dw had hidden all test and wont give them up till thursday lol I have her sister inlaw bringing me one tonight so I can test in the morning when dw leaves for work lmao:happydance::happydance::happydance: fxd dont give up till the witch shows her ugly face!

heidi ~ i cant believe you're gona wait. but its probably better to get AF then to get a bfn...im only guessing though...whenever you do test i feel you are going to get that :bfp:

afm...i woke up in a pretty good mood even though i kept waking up last night. so im a little tired. when i got up i noticed all my symptoms are completely gone still. except for some light cramping but i cant tell if its AF or something else...im just not feeling very hopeful right now

Girl im not waiting by choice dw hid the darn test from me lol So i have coned her sister inlaw to bring me one tonight so I can test in the morning when dw leaves for work:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Girl im not waiting by choice dw hid the darn test from me lol So i have coned her sister inlaw to bring me one tonight so I can test in the morning when dw leaves for work:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

:happydance: LMAO..my dw is the complete opposite..she insisted that i test and it came back :bfn: and then she was like oh well i guess its still to early...well a duh:dohh: so now im gonna just wait and see if af shows its due on the 11th if i can hold out that long. im just not having the positive feeling like i was before but who knows...i wanna know the results first thing!!! hoping its a :bfp:

:rofl::rofl::rofl: this made me laugh so hard!!

Ahhh caved in this evening took the test dw sister inlaw brough got a bfn! Don't even know if I want to test again! Af still hasn't showed so who knows guess ill now sooner or later.

Ahhh caved in this evening took the test dw sister inlaw brough got a bfn! Don't even know if I want to test again! Af still hasn't showed so who knows guess ill now sooner or later.

you're not out until the :witch: show her ugly face:hugs:

Mrs Rodrigues - FXd the wait is so tough! Stay positive :flower:
Heidi – You have some gorgeous kiddos :thumbup: fxd this is your month and I agree with Ready you aren’t out until the :witch: shows her face!
MM – I agree I wish AF wasn’t visiting at all either. I can’t try until March or April now waiting on money too. I have been obsessing on donor profiles lately though :wacko: I hope the wait goes by fast for ya!
Ready – FXD for you, try not to get down or to worried :flower:
Pink or blue – Thanks I’m hanging in there. Good luck on this round of donations :happydance:

As for me not much here, I either have not ovulated yet or I ovulated super early and missed it. My teenage daughter has a choir concert tonight that I'm very excited to attend :happydance: I've done all my household chores early so I have the rest of the day to relax and read :coffee: I will of course probably go and obsess over the :spermy: donors some more before settling in with a good book. FXd for all of you getting ready to test and getting ready for donations lots and lots of :dust::dust::dust::dust:

Good afternoon ladies :flower:

Hedi- FXed for you tell that witch she isnt welcome!!

and for me well im not feeling so confident today. that trigger messes with you BIG time i had so many symptoms days 0-3 and now today NADA!! No more sore BBs no more lotiony CM, no more cramps. i know the HCG in the trigger mocks pregnancy symptoms so i shouldnt be shocked but still! and i tested today that trigger is basiclly gone i got the faintest line ever, i should be happy about that because now if i do feel something or get a bfp it will be real.

i read all these women who swear they knew they were pregnant the day after O. is that possible because if it is i def am not :cry:

TO ANYONE WHO HAS EVER GOTTEN BFP- does the lotiony CM start before or after implantation? what about other symptoms?

well im not testing again untill atleast monday (9dpo) FXed and i pray everyday...i hope this is it because if its not idk if i can try again till feb because of finacnces.....although i will do everything i can to pull together as muchmoney as possible for hope of january. eat rice and beans everynight maybe lol

nerdy~ have fun at the concert

mrsrod~ you have to stay positive remember you're still in early stage:winkwink:

afm~i have a dull crampy pain on my right side. which is weird cause it feels more like ov pain then af pain. still not sleeping through the night and im super tired. dw is sure im preggo still:dohh: but after my bfn on 9dpo im thinking im out this month...but we will see i guess

GL & FX to all you ladies!!!!

Hi everyone! I haven't posted in a while but I have been keeping up with the thread. The first trimester has been kicking my tail! I'm 8wks today so hopefully these next 4wks fly by.

Mrs.rod: My lotiony cm didn't start until about 5wks and now it kinda comes and goes.

Heidi & Ready: Fingers crossed for your BFPs!

Someone mentioned free donor sites the other day. We used FSDR and found a great donor and got our BFP.

Hi everyone! I haven't posted in a while but I have been keeping up with the thread. The first trimester has been kicking my tail! I'm 8wks today so hopefully these next 4wks fly by.

Mrs.rod: My lotiony cm didn't start until about 5wks and now it kinda comes and goes.

Heidi & Ready: Fingers crossed for your BFPs!

Someone mentioned free donor sites the other day. We used FSDR and found a great donor and got our BFP.

Thank you that has given me some peace of mind! and congrats btw!!! post some bump pics in a few months!!

Mrs Rodrigues – I have to tell you I’ve also heard women who swore they knew right away that they were preggers. I will just say for me when I got pg with my daughter years ago, I did not know; as a matter of fact I thought I was going to get my period any minute and didn’t test until I was a week late :dohh: Try to stay positive as you can and as relaxed as you can I know it is easier said than done :hugs:

Ready – Don’t count yourself out yet sending lots of positive thoughts your way :flower:

Aljm – Congrats on the little one, sorry to hear the first trimester has been rough fxd the next four weeks do go by quickly for ya :thumbup:

Well tonight took an interesting twist. We had a blast at my daughter's choir concert. During which my fiance was texting someone. Well long story short our donor was available tonight :happydance: So after the concert we went and purchased some soft cups and now begins the waiting game. Everything just worked out so easily tonight so going to keep positive, stay relaxed and hope for the best. Goodluck to everyone waiting on those :bfp: Well I'm going to turn in, it's been very long and full of nice surprises. Night all :sleep:

Mrs Rodrigues – I have to tell you I’ve also heard women who swore they knew right away that they were preggers. I will just say for me when I got pg with my daughter years ago, I did not know; as a matter of fact I thought I was going to get my period any minute and didn’t test until I was a week late :dohh: Try to stay positive as you can and as relaxed as you can I know it is easier said than done :hugs:

Ready – Don’t count yourself out yet sending lots of positive thoughts your way :flower:

Aljm – Congrats on the little one, sorry to hear the first trimester has been rough fxd the next four weeks do go by quickly for ya :thumbup:

Well tonight took an interesting twist. We had a blast at my daughter's choir concert. During which my fiance was texting someone. Well long story short our donor was available tonight :happydance: So after the concert we went and purchased some soft cups and now begins the waiting game. Everything just worked out so easily tonight so going to keep positive, stay relaxed and hope for the best. Goodluck to everyone waiting on those :bfp: Well I'm going to turn in, it's been very long and full of nice surprises. Night all :sleep:

sounds like your night went great!! maybe its a sign its your month for a :bfp: good luck!!!
keep us posted and thanks for sharing about your symptomless 2ww makes me feel better

So I was just looking for a board that includes lesbians TTC and I found this. YAY!!! So glad to find you all!! My partner and I have been ttc our 1st by IUI for 2 cycles now. No luck yet. I am 40 and she is 39. Looking for support in our journey!!! Any one out there in the late 30's range?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->