Team Rainbow Mummies - Gay Surrogates, Lesbian, Transgender and BiSexual TTC Group

Morning ladies,
Ahh feeling down,anxious and like crying wth is wrong with me lol Dont have much going on today. My sleep wasnt to great had a weired dream. Woke up early which i havent done for over a week. Now im just blah cramping like the witch is on her way but i dont usualy start cramping untill the night before shes do and shes not due for about 5 days. So fxd she doesnt show up! Ahh I wana scream and cry just want to know if i am or not already danm it sorry rant over lol Gl everyone tons of :dust::dust::dust::dust:

Morning ladies,
Ahh feeling down,anxious and like crying wth is wrong with me lol Dont have much going on today. My sleep wasnt to great had a weired dream. Woke up early which i havent done for over a week. Now im just blah cramping like the witch is on her way but i dont usualy start cramping untill the night before shes do and shes not due for about 5 days. So fxd she doesnt show up! Ahh I wana scream and cry just want to know if i am or not already danm it sorry rant over lol Gl everyone tons of :dust::dust::dust::dust:

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: and GL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:dust:

Hi ladies,
Ahh lets see woke up today supper moody and emotional. Seen a video of my grandma that past 4 years ago and I just started crying a river and mind you Im not a crier i hardly cried at her funeral not because I didnt want to but because i dont show emotion very often. What else my back hurts really bad and my bbs are killing me I cant even wear my bra and im crapping. Probably pms who knows but im never this way so hopfuly the :witch: stays the hell away. If not I have some choices to make on wether or not ill even try again in january. Have someother issues that have came up this past week regarding my health.:nope:

Well we went in today for another U/S and my follies got bigger which is great, and i asked about what if monday is too late he laughed and said we are open weekends by appt only dont worry....i feel silly for bugging out wednesday i was so worried!!

got my blood work back im about to ovulate on my own so we just did the trigger and go back tommorow at 8am!!!

FXed for a :bfp:

hi ladies:flower:

heidi ~ im staying hopeul for you:hugs:

mrsrod ~ yay great news! GL & Fxd!!

AFM...not sure what to think at this point. most of my symptoms have gone which i think is really odd. i have grown very hungry though, and im not really an eater. im extremely irritable and then theres the gas:blush: i know it was probably to early to have symptoms but what else could it be?? now im just waited to see if the :witch: will show her ugly face.

See MRSROD, I told you that it was ok, the doc was right on point! Awesome trigger! GL FXD Tomorrow :dust:

FXD for you HEIDI and READY4, those are some interesting symptoms... :dust:

AFM...You are welcome to stalk my chart, not much to report about myself ladies… No temping after DPO/SS zone for me! Strictly motivational for my testing threads through to their :bfp:s :paper: WAITING.... GL FXD!:dust:

See MRSROD, I told you that it was ok, the doc was right on point! Awesome trigger! GL FXD Tomorrow :dust:

AFM...You are welcome to stalk my chart, not much to report about myself ladies… No temping after DPO/SS zone for me! Strictly motivational for my testing threads through to their :bfp:s :paper: WAITING.... GL FXD!:dust:

Thank you :hugs:

AFM...not sure what to think at this point. most of my symptoms have gone which i think is really odd. i have grown very hungry though, and im not really an eater. im extremely irritable and then theres the gas:blush: i know it was probably to early to have symptoms but what else could it be?? now im just waited to see if the :witch: will show her ugly face.

Thanks hun.
Im right there with you. I've been a total witch today dont know what to think anymore. If this is what pms is like then hell I dont know what I've been doing for the past 23 years cuz I have never been this way before the witch came to visit. Yet I dont remember being this way when I was pregnant with any of my 3 kids. Hell maybe I'm just getting old lol Still hanging in there though till the witch is here im keeping my fxd for us Gl to us both!

Thanks hun.
Im right there with you. I've been a total witch today dont know what to think anymore. If this is what pms is like then hell I dont know what I've been doing for the past 23 years cuz I have never been this way before the witch came to visit. Yet I dont remember being this way when I was pregnant with any of my 3 kids. Hell maybe I'm just getting old lol Still hanging in there though till the witch is here im keeping my fxd for us Gl to us both!

im all over the place. i just completely off at DW and was ready to cry. she just laughed at me which made it worse :shrug: then we bothed joked that if im not preggo then my body is reacting badly to the sperm(seeing as its a foreign object in my body):haha: ive never had this many issues before AF was to arrive. its definitely confusing. but im hoping for the best:winkwink:
i hope we both get good news soon!

Thanks hun.

im all over the place. i just completely off at DW and was ready to cry. she just laughed at me which made it worse :shrug: then we bothed joked that if im not preggo then my body is reacting badly to the sperm(seeing as its a foreign object in my body):haha: ive never had this many issues before AF was to arrive. its definitely confusing. but im hoping for the best:winkwink:
i hope we both get good news soon!

Girl I was thinking the same thing about the swimmers lol I havent been right since lol Hell it better be a good sign for us fxd

okay so i did the IUI this morning had one follie that already released an egg and was waiting the other was releasing the egg as we did the iui according to my doc by ultrasound.

i had some "leaking" after i hope it wasnt my little soilders =( DW says it cant be because iui is injected so far up (the doc let her push the syringe so if it works i can say my wife knocked me up haha) but im still worried.

sperm count could have been higher it was 8 million but doc said motility was great.

now for the 2ww!! FXed!! will start testing out my trigger on day 5

okay so i did the IUI this morning had one follie that already released an egg and was waiting the other was releasing the egg as we did the iui according to my doc by ultrasound.

i had some "leaking" after i hope it wasnt my little soilders =( DW says it cant be because iui is injected so far up (the doc let her push the syringe so if it works i can say my wife knocked me up haha) but im still worried.

sperm count could have been higher it was 8 million but doc said motility was great.

now for the 2ww!! FXed!! will start testing out my trigger on day 5

:happydance::happydance: GL FXD!

Aw, such sad ladies! :hugs: all around. Mrs.R, sounds like great timing! FXD for you.

Afm... If hoping and obsessing could make a girl ov, i would have definitely been there by now. I can't believe it's only been a week. I'm getting mixed signals and it's driving me BONKERS. :wacko: I got the faintest line on my opk today, which of course got me all giddy with excitement (every other time has been no line), but no real positive yet. And this morning my temp dropped, which of course I'm analyzing the hell out of... Seriously, somebody make me stop thinking about this! Thank goodness for BnB to distract me and get my crazies out. <3

Heidi – I hope you get to feeling better and fxd you get your :bfp:

Carrie&Char – I am so sorry about the ignorance ya'll dealt with, some people are just petty, sad little individuals with too much time on their hands :hugs:

MM – AF was a total witch this month but gearing up for testing this week. Fxd that this will be the month and sending lots of :dust:

Mrs Rodrigues FXD lots of :dust:

Ready - Hoping those symptoms of yours are a sign of a :bfp:
The name change has been fantastic for us both, as he previously still had his ex-husbands last name :growlmad:

Wilsons congrats on end of semester! I’m at the end of my semester too cant wait for winter break :happydance:

Purplepanda – The waiting and the testing can really bring out the crazies in me. I was also so grateful to find this board such support and tons of information :dance: Good luck! I’m testing this week too.

Well it's been a bit crazy around here. We have lost our donor :sad2: He was only able to donate once during my testing week and we had to go to him and then transport the sperm home. I'm a little down but we already have an account with a cryobank; however, it will have to wait until March after the wedding because of the cost. I will keep on testing and charting and getting my cycle tracked down so that when we buy those frozen little buggers :spermy::spermy::spermy: they dont go to waste :winkwink: I also had an ultrasound and found out the ovaries look good. I go back in a week for bloodwork to see if all is well fertility wise. So although I'm a bit disappointed about losing our free donor, I am still very optimistic. My question, anyone here used the frozen :spermy: guys with success? I'd best be heading off to bed before my better half loses patience. Night all and lots of :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Good morning ladies,
So I havent talked much about my 3 spoiled brats lol My 16 year old son is nicknamed man whore because girls chase him left and right lol My 14 year old daugher hates boys hmmm I wonder about that child lmao and my 12 year old doesnt know if hes a baby or grown lol he trys to be like big brother and has a bunch of lil girl friends yet at home wants to run around in sponge bob footie pj's kid I tell ya too funny:haha::haha::haha:

Any ways I go to toys r us last night expecting it to be packed but thank god it wasnt. Yet was still in there with dw for about a hr 1/2 deciding what darn lego set to get my son btw when the hell did lego blocks get so darn expensive lol So we just went in there for 2 things i ordered him online( sponge bob monopoly and sponge bob connect 4 lol) by the time i got home that kid ended up with what i ordered plus a ps3 game and 4 halo lego sets:cry: thanks to dw lol

So the point of this all is I was feeling ok most of the day just really sore bbs and some mild cramping and pressure. While at the store I got so hot I thought i was going to pass out. Came home watched some tv was ok just felt really tired out of no where. Head to bed at ten laying there still watching tv and I just get dizzies and light headed out of the blue the whole room started spinning. It passes im still really tired and sleepy but cant sleep at about mid night im starving and craving chicken and fries wth I give in and go cook and i was up stuffing my face and had ranch dressing on the side and big cup of soda I dont even like ranch dressing!:cry::cry::haha::haha:

So lord help me if this is pms because my body has never been this way and if i am pregnant im gona get as big as a house :cry::cry::cry: With my kids I had morning sickness for 8 out of 9 months so i just gained enough to keep my lil ones healthy. This morning my bbs feel like they weigh 100 lbs each lol ok book over lol

Fxd cross we all get our :bfp: this month I wont be testing again untill the end of the week if the:witch: doesnt get me first! tons of :dust::dust::dust::dust:

My 3 mini me's below Jr and 1 of his gf's my lil girl Ingrid and me looking a mess and my baby Aaron

Attachments

• 369070_100000450282962_1370811336_n.jpg
    369070_100000450282962_1370811336_n.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 4
  • DSC01630.jpg
    DSC01630.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 4
  • DSC01741.jpg
    DSC01741.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 4
HEIDI, the LO's are such cuties!!!

MRSROD, that is awesome timing, hope this is it for you!!! :dust:

NERDY, I can imagine, mine is currently taking it easy on me so I won't complain about that, but definitely complaining that she is visiting at all!!!

AFM...Busy, tiring weekend for me, and AF has come a little earlier than normal(after MC) so I am a little down, but hanging in. As I mentioned, because we cannot do this the traditional way, I likely will not be testing until Jan/Feb.. :sad1: But I am here for my testing threads!! Dec, Jan, and Feb going now! (links on each thread)Let's get these BFPs rolling ladies:dust:

mrsrod ~ FXd & GL!!!

purple ~ testing can be crazy but it sounds like your close to a positive:thumbup:

nerdy ~ sorry about the donor. i know some ladies have found donors on websites. you might want to look into that as an option as well

heidi ~ i hope this is it with everything you're feeling...your kids are to cute

mm ~ im sorry af got you. i really thought this was it :hugs: so you wont be trying this month

afm..im not sure where im at at this point. ive been having all sorts of cramps since ov. along with a whole mess of other symptoms. one new thing though for the past few nights everytime i roll over on my right side i get horrible pains. and i can only do a few activities a day before the cramping starts up. im hoping they're all good signs but who knows :shrug: DW is convinced that im preggo, she says i look different and her crazy dreams dont help:haha: so me and DW went to in and out (been craving it for 2 weeks) i get half way through my food and off to the bathroom i went. not much came up but it was horrifying with coming out of the stall with a lady staring at me. later that night we went out for a friends bday and was so paranoid i kinda stood off to the side for fear someone would bump into me an ruin my chances. trying to stay positive. but im going out of my mind:wacko: sorry for the rant

sending positive vibes to al you ladies...:dust:

Hi READY, I would love to try this month, but we are so depleted with funds. We do IUI and DIY. There have been little to no success with local donors, we have searched but haven't found any in our area. You would think there was a site on the East Coast, but.... So for now, we have to sit out and let the money build for a little bit. Unless a shipper we use can be available, it is just hard around the holidays for shippers to get things here.... We shall see...

How is everyone doing today?

AFM...AF has come a little earlier than normal (after MC) so we are looking into what if anything we will be able to get together to TTC again soon. I likely will not be testing until Jan/Feb as financing TTC will be better then.. :sad1: But I am here for my testing threads as I said I would be!!! I have Dec, Jan, and Feb going now! (PM for the links) Let's get these BFPs rolling ladies:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->