Team Rainbow Mummies - Gay Surrogates, Lesbian, Transgender and BiSexual TTC Group

Good afternoon ladies :flower:

Hedi- FXed for you tell that witch she isnt welcome!!

and for me well im not feeling so confident today. that trigger messes with you BIG time i had so many symptoms days 0-3 and now today NADA!! No more sore BBs no more lotiony CM, no more cramps. i know the HCG in the trigger mocks pregnancy symptoms so i shouldnt be shocked but still! and i tested today that trigger is basiclly gone i got the faintest line ever, i should be happy about that because now if i do feel something or get a bfp it will be real.

i read all these women who swear they knew they were pregnant the day after O. is that possible because if it is i def am not :cry:

TO ANYONE WHO HAS EVER GOTTEN BFP- does the lotiony CM start before or after implantation? what about other symptoms?

well im not testing again untill atleast monday (9dpo) FXed and i pray everyday...i hope this is it because if its not idk if i can try again till feb because of finacnces.....although i will do everything i can to pull together as muchmoney as possible for hope of january. eat rice and beans everynight maybe lol

GL and babydust to you!!!I understand not being sure about doing it during a cycle or 2 because of finances. We are taking december off do that our FSA account is renewed. Then we will try again in January. FX for both of us!!

Does anyone know of reliable free sperm sites? DP and I are considering free sperm but I'm not sure which site is best. What kind of things should we look for and ask? We are pretty specific on our wants for our donor. Any suggestions are appriciated! :winkwink:

Welcome MLOWRY!! :wave: So glad you were able to find us. I have tried to keep the word out about a few threads here on BnB for Lesbians. Read my journal for more.

I am in my 30s however this will be our 2nd! Wishing you GL FXD! :dust:

There are sites that I have posted for free sperm on my journal and earlier in this thread.

AFM... Not much to report, cycle was a little short this month, I am have a light spotting day and last night was the same... Still hanging in here for my testing threads as promised!!! I have Dec, Jan, and Feb going now! (PM me for the links) Let's get these BFPs rolling ladies:dust:

Morning ladies,
Nothing much going on here af has stayed away thus far not testing again untill tomorrow at the drs office hopefully things work out. Still have sore bbs mostly around the outer sides and under my arm pits and some weird pinching in my lower ab have had a hard time sleeping the past few nights even though im so tired. Fxd for us all :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

MrsR - I never had early pg symptoms (unless I thought I might be pg and wasn't... then I had all sorts of self-inflicted mental symptoms!!). Both of mine were total surprises, in fact, and I only tested because I was late.

Ready - 9dpo is still early. Hang in there!!

nerdymomma - hooray I'm so glad things worked out so well! Hopefully this is a good sign of things to come!

MLowry - Welcome!!! :dust: On a side note, I'm assuming the RN in your name says something about your occupation? :) I'm an RN too... do you work nights, and are you temping??? I'm having such a hard time with this! I'd love to hear how that's working for you!

heidi - GL and baby:dust:!!!!! Def let us know how it goes at the dr tomorrow!!!!

Quick question about temping... this morning, I dropped from 96.8 (36.0) to 96.0 (35.5). That seemed like a HUGE drop to me.... so I took it again after putting the numbers into my FF app, still not getting out of bed, and the second time got 96.6 (35.9). That seems much more reasonable, but it is a second temp. Would you still use the first?

You can look at my chart... it's not very informative, since I've only been tracking for a couple weeks and I'm still learning my body signs, but here you go: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/395902

morning..

nerdy~ how exciting :happydance: GL & FX!!!

mlowry~ welcome :wave: i hope we will be able to help you on your journey

heidi~ i would say thats a good sign..lets hope she stays away:thumbup:

afm..still tired and not really sleeping. slight cramping it moved from my right side to the front of my pelvis. doesnt look good though. trying to stay hopefully.

:dust: to everyone...hopefully we all get our :bfp: this month:happydance:

PURPLE, you need to use your first temp regardless because you took it after asleep. However, your circle from yesterday is white, so the drop may not have been accurate. Use 1st temp. what happened for temping yesterday?

What does the circle mean? I did wake up at 0300 that night and had a REALLY hard time sleeping the rest of the night... but I'm a very restless sleeper anyway. I usually wake up 4-5x/night, without getting out of bed. I just wake up pretty much whenever I change position. Last night was a deeper sleep than usual, so maybe that one was the most accurate temp, and the rest of them are off? lol... this is going well. :wacko:

So frustrated tested tonight and nothing bfn don't know what to think at this point still no sign of af. So well see what happens tomorrow. Feel so confused right now and everything is annoying the hell out of me.

so ladies i took a test this morning and at first i thought it wa a bfn...then i came back and looked and could have sworn there was a extremely faint line. and now i looked at it again and its still there. i cant tell if its pink or white...ive tried to take a pic and my camera sucks:dohh: im wondering if its just an evap. i dont wanna get excited im thinking i may still hold off test until saturday or sunday

is ther a trick to taking a good pic??

heidi~ dont get discouraged..try and stay positive especially since af has not shown up..:hugs:

so ladies i took a test this morning and at first i thought it wa a bfn...then i came back and looked and could have sworn there was a extremely faint line. and now i looked at it again and its still there. i cant tell if its pink or white...ive tried to take a pic and my camera sucks:dohh: im wondering if its just an evap. i dont wanna get excited im thinking i may still hold off test until saturday or sunday

is ther a trick to taking a good pic??

heidi~ dont get discouraged..try and stay positive especially since af has not shown up..:hugs:

I'm trying just scared and confused. I have a history of eptopic pregnancy hope this isn't one

Good morning ladies,
At the drs office right now. Had a hard time sleeping last night felt sick to my stomach still do. Scared of what they are going to say still no sign of af so we will see fxd

What does the circle mean? I did wake up at 0300 that night and had a REALLY hard time sleeping the rest of the night... but I'm a very restless sleeper anyway. I usually wake up 4-5x/night, without getting out of bed. I just wake up pretty much whenever I change position. Last night was a deeper sleep than usual, so maybe that one was the most accurate temp, and the rest of them are off? lol... this is going well. :wacko:

It could be that you checked sleep deprived, or that you temped at a different time. You have to temp at the same time every day. If it was different, use the temp adjuster and put in your temp. https://whenmybaby.com/basalbodytemperature.php

HEIDI, hang in there. No :af: is still a good sign. Good luck at the doc, hope they have surprise news for you.

READY, I would wait a couple of days and test again. An evap is a gray line. So if there was some color you could be at the start of a BFP.. Test in 2 days with FMU... GL FXD!:dust:

AFM... Not much to report, checkign in on a few threads/BnB friends and of course still hanging in here for my testing threads as promised!!! I have Dec, Jan, and Feb going now! (PM me for the links) Let's get these BFPs rolling ladies:dust:

Heidi~ Hope your dr visit goes well, please keep us updated.. :hugs:

MM~ Want to send extra :hugs: your way. :)

Nerdy~ That's awesome! I'm so glad you were able to get a donation in after all. FX for you!!! :thumbup:

Ready~ I hope this is the start of a bfp for you! :flower:

MLowry~ :wave: Welcome and good luck in your TTC journey! :)

AFM~ One donation down, the other will fall on Sunday morning instead of Saturday. Hope it works out if I end up with a + opk today. :dust: to all of us!!!

YAY!!! Get those donations PINKORBLUE!!! This is looking good, let's get that Christmas BFP!!!! :dust:

"MLowry - Welcome!!! :dust: On a side note, I'm assuming the RN in your name says something about your occupation? :) I'm an RN too... do you work nights, and are you temping??? I'm having such a hard time with this! I'd love to hear how that's working for you!"

Yes I'm an RN. I work nights in the ICU/CCU. Yes we have been temping. It worked out pretty well for us last month. We also used an OPK per our Dr's instructions. I know it's hard but all we can do is keep trying because the outcome is a beautiful healthy baby!!! GL to you!!! Where do you work?

heidi~ how are you feeling..any news from the dr???

mrsmm~ yeah im going to hold off for a few days. af is due on sunday so hopefully she stays away. since shes always on time if she doesnt show then ill know its a good sign. i feel like i need to get you extra :hugs:

pink~ yay! :dust:

afm..im trying to relax and let nature do its thing. still have a really dull cramp. but hoping for good news soon. DW is kinda driving me crazy! she is still convinced that im preggo. and she wont let me do anything. she got me a mask for when i do my housework. and refuses to let me lift anything. i feel bad cause i know she will be devastated if i get a bfn. ugh

GL & FX for everyone!!!

MLowry- I work in a pediatric hospital, on infant med/surg. It's pretty awesome. But it does make for erratic BBTs. I've only temped after a night shift once, and it made for a pretty wacky reading. [we get VERY SLOW from about may to december, so I'm on call about once a week.] I guess we'll see how the next few weeks go.

Mrs Rodrigues – Thank you and I’m hoping I’ll see that :bfp: in a couple of weeks or so. You are welcome, I have actually had four pregnancies, three were miscarriage and one was my beautiful but bratty teenage daughter. The only pregnancy I had any early symptoms with was a pregnancy with twins that I miscarried at about 10-12 weeks. That was also my earliest bfp too, the day after af was late. Every pregnancy is different try not to stress :hugs:

Mlowry – Welcome and good luck!

Heidi – Glad :witch: is staying away, try not to stress too much. Sending tons of positive thoughts your way and hope you feel better.

Ready – Sorry to hear you aren’t feeling too well but fxd it’s a sign of a :bfp: coming soon! I agree with MM on waiting a couple of days and retesting. Easier said than done but try not to let the dw drive ya too crazy, they only act like that cause they love us. Try and enjoy a nice relaxing weekend and I’ll send lots of positive thoughts your way for that bfp :hugs:

Pinkorblue – Fxd for you on the donations :happydance:

Just trying to relax and keep the stress low and not let the wait get to me :wacko: I am feeling slightly irritable and overly sensitive today. I'm going to take a long warm bath and get a good nights sleep. I hope everyone has a great weekend, lots of :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->