Team Rainbow Mummies - Gay Surrogates, Lesbian, Transgender and BiSexual TTC Group

Hey ladies,
well I'm not doing well I was admitted into the hospital yesterday after seeing my dr. You all know I haven't been feeling well for a while. Things got bad didnt get af but got a bfn and my pain in my abdomen got bad and I was throwing up so they thought it was my appendix and did a ct scan that was fine and I explained to them it was more in my pelvis and I wanted a exam they sent me for a ultrasound right away that showeda as far as I now that I had a ruptured cyst. Idk what else is going but they said if my pain isn't better soon they'll have to do surgery .

Hi ladies,
I'm finaly home still not better yet still in awful pain.

Heidi poor you! Here's hoping you get better soon.

An update from me - I am in the 2WW. I used my CB machine for the 1st time this cycle and I also transferred the sperm into my Mooncup every time - I had been using a syringe and then holding it in with the cup afterwards. Our donor also visited for 7 days including my 2 peak days at the end - we were both knackered! He is so great though.

Symptoms are - sore boobs, darkerish nipples, very emtioinal - crying hysterically at pride of britain articles in the paper but otherwise nothing else. CM has been very tacky and yellow and is today wet and creamy.
Temp is less high than usual but more consistent. Temp usually goes down a couple of days pre period for me so I will have a better idea from Wednesday but who knows?

Good luck and FXed for everyone else!

HEIDI, so sorry that you had to have a hospital visit. Glad you are home and hope you will be feeling better soon! :hugs:

GAYMUMMY, good luck in this TWW! Hope it leads to the most glorious results! :dust:

PINKORBLUE and READY, thank you soooo much for those extra :hugs: I thought I was doing well with disguising things, but clearly you ladies are very receptive. I totally needed those hugs whether you can believe that or not. I think that I was trying soooo hard not to concentrate on sadness that it totally changed me. I am doing muuuuch better today, but of course am one day at a time with it as we still do not know when we will be able to TTC again. Hoewever, I am SUPER hopeful that it will be sooner rather than later and when it does, I will see some dark pink BFP lines. Until then.... how are you 2??? Testing yet???? :dust:

AFM... Not much to report, checking in on a few threads/BnB friends and of course still hanging in here for my testing threads as promised!!! I have Dec, Jan, and Feb going now! (PM me for links) Let's get these BFPs rolling ladies:dust: I had a super busy weekend so forgive my absence. DD had a karate belt test, she got her belt! :happydance: We finished Christmas shopping and decorating the house. Just super busy, which is good so it keeps me from thinking about skipping this month and possibly January.... Hope you all had an awesome weekend!!!

Heidi I'm glad you are home, but I'm sorry your aren't feeling any better yet, get well soon :hugs:

Mummy I am also waiting it out, fxd that you get your :bfp:

As for me not much to report, I'm trying desperately not to SS this month as last month dang near drove me crazy :wacko: I am super busy studying for my last final of the semester :coffee: so that has been helping to distract me slightly. I've been a little emotional got a little weepy watching the Simpsons of all things haha! FXD and hoping Santa :xmas6: will bring us all some :bfp: Take care everyone, I'd better get back to studying!

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

heidi~ oh honey i am so sorry. :hugs: how are you feeling today? any better?

mummy~ GL & FX...lots of :dust: to you!!!

mm~ im glad they helped. i hope you all can figure something out in time for your next cycle. congrats for your DD.

nerdy~ GL with your final...:dust: in your tww

afm..well AF showed up:cry: (well what i thnk is AF) its definitely diffrent.tmi alert...i spotted on saturday night( which never happens) on sunday morning i had clots and light bleeding. im still not bleeding nearly as heavy as i normally do and there is a lot more clotting. so not sure whats going on. my lady parts are acting a bit weird right now. i guess its on to the next cycle now...stay hopeful ladies!!!

Hi ladies,
:cry: Still not feeling any better. Tmi but i started passing clots sunday night and havent stoped since I have been crying from so much pain the meds they gave me are not doing a thing. Going to see my doc this after noon to see what he says to do hopefully he gives me something stronger for this pain if not im off to the er again this pain is worse then labor. Feels like my insides are being ripped apart:nope: Thanks for all the hugs I needed them...

I am about to begin this journey and im so excited and yet so nervous. I am currently awaiting my ovulation day and we are going to attempt AI at home. I have irregular AF and it tends to skip a month or so. hopefully it comes this month i will be monitoring with both saliva and urine. I am on here looking for some encouragemnt and direction. I have a million questions and hopefully i can find some anwsers here!!!!!:flower:

Hey Mamanelly - welcome! Ask away, we're a friendly helpful bunch :) this is my first month actually TTC (although I've been building up to it for over 2 years) so I'm pretty new here too :hugs:

Hi! My partner (32) and I (29) just started TTC this month! We're so excited and happy to start this journey.

I'm currently at 13 DPO with what feels like sore or crampy everythings. Of course, I can no longer recall what my normal PMS symptoms used to feel like :dohh:, but I'm taking copious notes now and will be more informed next month. :thumbup:

I have a gagillion questions, but I'll just start with one about temping. I take my temp at the same time each morning, but my wonderful GF sets her alarm for work about an hour and half before mine (not that she gets up when it goes off the first or fifth time! :growlmad:). Anyway, her alarm sort of wakes me up and then I'm in and out of sleepland until my alarm goes off. Should I just adjust my temping to her schedule? (downside being I would be waking up on the weekends at 5AM and on days when she doesn't have to get up that early! ugh!)

Thanks for your help! (sorry for the long, first post :flower:)
-Corinna

Heidi~ I sure hope the doctor can help, I feel terrible for you :( :hugs: Sending many positive thoughts your way..

Ready~ Sorry AF has come in on you, I hope your cycle sorts itself out. :hugs: Lots of baby dust for next cycle.. :dust:

GayMummy~ Sounds like promising symptoms, good luck!!

MM~ You certainly deserve them and I'm glad you're doing better today. Those dark bfp lines are on their way, Santa owes you a belated Christmas gift. :winkwink: Congrats again to your DD!!

I'm doing okay, eager for my acupuncture appointment tomorrow. I still have Christmas cards to send out, they've been sitting here for a week! :blush: In my defense, I had to be sure I had everyone's addresses and some were slow to reply. :haha: No testing for me until :xmas6: visits, hopefully AF will be nowhere in sight or else I have something for her. :xmas5:

Mamanelly~ Welcome! :wave: Good luck TTC and hope you see a BFP very soon!

AndaMommy~ :wave: Hopefully you already have a bfp in the making! My DH used to have the morning shift, since I had to drive him, my new wake up time was an hour and a half earlier than normal as well. I woke up, took my temp and would adjust it to my normal wake up time. I'm back to my normal wake up time now, but I had to use the adjuster for 4 cycles.

https://www.whenmybaby.com/basalbodytemperature.php

Nerdy~ Happy studying and good luck on your final! :thumbup:

heidi~ i hope they can give you some news or at least better meds. :hugs:

mama~ welcome:hi: i hope you find all the info you need here. we're a friendly bunch

anda~ :hi: i would probably adjust your time or use the adjuster on FF(if you are using it)

pink~ acupuncture ouch!

afm..AF is in full force right now. ive already lined up my schedule for donations. it falls on the week of christmas. so hoping for :bfp: for new years. DW is still in denial..she insist that the line on my belly (linea nigra) is darkening up again. i feel so bad im realizing how excited she was:cry:..but i told her its just not possible at this point especially since im bleeding heavy. hoping good news will follow soon.

MM - Congrats to the kiddo on her belt :happydance: I'm so sorry you are having to skip this month and I hope you get to get those donations rolling again real soon. Lots of luck and :hugs:

Ready - Thank you I finished my last final today :dance: Done with classes until mid January! I'm so sorry :witch: showed her face :hugs:. FXd for that new years :bfp:! Good luck this upcoming cycle :dust:

Heidi - I hope they are able to do something for your pain, I'm so sorry you are going through all of this, sending lots of positive thoughts your way :hugs:

Mamanelly, Welcome and good luck this cycle :flower:

Andamommy, I don't know much about the temping still waiting to afford a decent basal therm, but welcome and good luck!

Pinkorblue - Sounds like you have a busy week. I probably wont be testing either until old :xmas6: comes hoping AF stays away :af: or I'll
have to borrow some of those snowballs from ya :xmas5:

As for me, still waiting, but having quite a bit of cramping. No other symptoms though so to speak. A little pinching here and there but nothing out of the ordinary. Trying to keep optimistic, not SS and not drive myself crazy for the next ten days or so. Hope everyone is having a good week, I'm off to clean the house and go buy some yummy take out for dinner! Have a good night all!

Readyforbaby - Im sorry to hear about that pesky witch :witch: FXed for this coming cycle!

Heidi - I hope you feel better!

Mamanelly- welcome!!

and well for me...i feel hopefull again. i refuse to be excited because remember ladies i did use a trigger shot 11days ago...now on all my internet cheapies i have gotten flat out negative stark white tests since 6days after my trigger today i changed brands to FRER and get a VERY faint line....deff nice to see a line i must admit but im what if this test is more sensitive and got the pesky trigger idk im nervous ill continue testing tommorow and so on to see if it gets darker take a look

https://i1229.photobucket.com/albums/ee463/mrsericarodrigues/pgtest10dpo2.jpg
https://i1229.photobucket.com/albums/ee463/mrsericarodrigues/pgtest10dpo.jpg

AHHHH i think i got my BF(aint)P top two are today and the top top one i was getting negative on all weekend!!!

https://i1229.photobucket.com/albums/ee463/mrsericarodrigues/11dpo2.jpg

MRS ROD, that line is faint, but I can sooooo see it!!! OMG! CONGRATS!!! Wishing you a H&H 9 mos!!!

Thanks NERDY.... I have been looking into shipping donor options for DIY but there doesn't seem to be that many available in the U.S. like there are in the UK... I am still looking. I need to learn how to take out an add....

PINKOR, thank you soooo much! I agree, santa does owe me a gift!

ANDA, welcome! I 2nd what PINKOR has given you! GL :dust:

AFM... Not much to report, checking in on a few threads/BnB friends and of course still hanging in here for my testing threads as promised!!! I have Dec, Jan, and Feb going now! (PM for links) Let's get these BFPs rolling ladies:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->