Team Rainbow Mummies - Gay Surrogates, Lesbian, Transgender and BiSexual TTC Group

That's interesting MM, as Ive never heard of anyone in the UK using shipped sperm...only US donors /recipients :shrug: GL!

That's interesting MM, as Ive never heard of anyone in the UK using shipped sperm...only US donors /recipients :shrugs: GL!

Really? I haven't seen many US donors doing so. I know the US does alot of cryo/sperm banks, but the free shipping donor sites are mostly UK. They also have many more sites to find donors in the area. Likely has alot to do with all the laws, rules, and regulations in the US. I am still searching however, hoping to find a platform to find a donor in the US. And of course hope that he is dependable and suitable.... FXD

AndaMommy~ You're welcome! :)

Ready~ :haha: only one of the needles stung a bit but it didn't last very long. It felt great overall, can't wait to go back next week. So sorry AF got you like that :hugs:

Nerdy~ I'll have plenty if you need them :winkwink: but FX that we wont!

Mrs.R~ Faint but there, yay!!! Congrats!!! :happydance:

MM~ You're very welcome! :D

nerdy~ im glad you're making it through the 2ww with patience

mrsrod~ im pretty sure i see a line on the test for today!!!

mm~ im happy you're sticking around it wouldnt be the same without you:winkwink:

pink~ oh really..i tried it once and they i couldnt handle it. i couldnt relax as i hate needles

afm...af is somewhat light today very odd:shrug: staying busy with work and housewife duties to take my mind off things.

GL & FX to all you ladies!!!

MLowry... I suggest fsdr as a free sperm site. This is the site we used to find our donor. We weren't very picky about a donor and with only 2 in our area we wouldn't have been able to be.

Nelly and Adna... welcome aboard!

Heidi... Sending you hugs! I hope you feel better soon.

MrsRod... I definitely see 2 lines, congratulations!

AFM... I ended up in the er yesterday at 4am because of terrible pain in my right rib cage area. I was thinking a side effect from constipation, gas or my gallbladder. The doctor asks about miscarriages and if I had had an ultrasound and knew that the pregnancy was in my uterus... had me freaking out! Had ultrasounds of gallbladder and baby. Baby is fine, measured 8wks 5days and had a heart rate in the 170s. Because it was an emergency scan I wasn't allowed to view it but the tech turned the screen and showed me the baby and the heartbeat...what a surreal moment! I do have gallstones unfortunately and there isn't much they can do while I'm pregnant. I ha e to watch what I eat and hope I don't have another attack. I am so scared to eat or sleep (all 3 attacks happened in the middle of the night). Needless to say I am ready for July to get here... pregnancy has not been too nice to me thus far.

Mrs Rodrigues, I agree with MM, I can sure see it too! Congrats :happydance:

MM – My partner and I ended up registering with one of the only donor bank we could find that will ship to a home here in the US, it’s Northwest Cryobank. So pricey thought, so we are really hoping the free guys :spermy::spermy: will stick. Wishing you tons of luck :flower:

So I had yet another doctor apt today :wacko: Doctor told me everything looked good and that if I keep trying I will very likely get pregnant. Easy for her to say. She is going to run some blood work due to my history of miscarriages. I'm a little nervous on this aspect, I suppose it's better to find out now if something is wrong hormone wise. Going to get a good night sleep so exhausted tonight I can barely see straight :sleep:

Mrs Rodrigues, I agree with MM, I can sure see it too! Congrats :happydance:

MM – My partner and I ended up registering with one of the only donor bank we could find that will ship to a home here in the US, it’s Northwest Cryobank. So pricey thought, so we are really hoping the free guys :spermy::spermy: will stick. Wishing you tons of luck :flower:

So I had yet another doctor apt today :wacko: Doctor told me everything looked good and that if I keep trying I will very likely get pregnant. Easy for her to say. She is going to run some blood work due to my history of miscarriages. I'm a little nervous on this aspect, I suppose it's better to find out now if something is wrong hormone wise. Going to get a good night sleep so exhausted tonight I can barely see straight :sleep:

Thanks!! they r darker in person lol and keepgetting darker i go in for my beta on friday

so i read your from the US as well and just wanted to point out most banks will take the approval of your primary care doc ore obgyn (i called to ask when we were going to do it al home, we decided on IUI for the fact with frozen DS it has a higher success rate) so before you lock your self into a bank it never hurts to ask your doctor!!!

Ready – Glad AF is taking it somewhat easy on you and you have been
able to stay busy. I’ve been pretty busy this week not by choice though
all I really want is a nap. The wait has still been tough, I haven't been doing as well as I'd like to. I've just been trying to move my thoughts on to something else when I start to get too bonkers :wacko:

Aljm – Sorry to hear you aren’t feeling well but so glad to hear the baby
is doing so well. Take care of yourself and get to feeling well soon :hugs:

Aljm~ Glad your little one is doing well. I'm sorry to hear that :nope: keeping you in my thought and hope you won't have anymore attacks. :hugs:

Ready~ Staying busy certainly helps, maybe AF is just taking it easy on you this cycle. Sorry the needles weren't too kind to you when you tried.

Good morning ladies! AF arrived late yesterday, but it was a very strange and different one. My visits from AF are always uneventful, 4-5 days max, 1 medium to heavy day and the rest light. Rarely do I cramp. I sometimes get a headache and sore bewbs :haha: .

This time, however, the cramps have been intense in my abdomen and back. I've had a lot of clotting with some nausea thrown in there. I use a Diva Cup, so I'm very aware of my "stuff" and not really squeamish about it, but this time has been freaking me out a little because it's so unusual.

Could this have been a chemical pg, or just a coincidence? :shrug: I'm hoping whatever it is, it's my body being like, "oh! so you're trying to get pregnant! I got this next time." I mean, let's be real here in the Rainbow Forum...it was a somewhat foreign material :)spermy:) that was introduced two weeks ago! :blush:

hahah foreign is right. Cant hurt to take a pregnancy test i spose and see what it says. Might just be a weird month though

Ahhhh! I feel like the :witch: must be on her way because I am so overly emotional today it is ridiculous. First was watching a baby story on TLC and the women in labor had her mother in the room and was saying how she wouldn't want it any other way and how she was a momma's girl and I didn't just get the sniffles I was full on bawling my eyes out :cry: Then my fiance gets home and tells me how his step mother offered their grandmother's house to someone else (after his dad offered it to us) to rent next year, then defends them in the same breathe, ugh don't even get me started on his family, they disgust me. They still call him Amanda and she! I feel like my head is going to pop off, so emotional and irritable it really is crazy :wacko: So now it's got me feeling like this month was a bust too :nope: Sorry for the vent guys. I hope everyone is having a good night.

aljm~ im sorry you're not well...but im glad the baby is doing well

nerdy~ stay positive..yea i hate the 2ww and i am not looking foward to it. but hopefully you get good news. when are you going to start testing??

mrsrod~ :happydance: congrats!!! :happydance:

anda~ haha omg! im pretty much going through the same thing. my cycle is usually 6/7 days. but its pretty much gone and its only day 4. it came in light then heavy with mostly clotting. i even got nausea which never happens. im not sure whats going on either so we can be confused together:haha:

afm...AF seems to be on her way out. but im only on cd4 which is a bit weird. and im still nauseous :nope: other than that i pretty much have my donations lined up. and im getting my opks this weekend so im ready

Hi ladies,
Well ended up back in the er tue night. I was in so much pain and they had me lay there for hrs before giving me any pain meds on top of that the stupid nurse kept blowing my viens trying to get a iv in. The only good thing I got out of it was they pushed for me to see the gyn right away, So i go yesterday my appointment was at 12:30 didnt leave there untill after 3pm. Only for them to do everything i didnt want done! I didnt want a danm birth control pill and first they say ok we cant put you on it anyways because your diabetic and you sugar has been running way too high then they still give me a script for one and tell me i have to wait 3 danm months before they even consider doing surgery to see if its endonametriosis how ever you spell that shit lol I told them ive been through this before and it took a year of pain and agony before they did anything and it ended up being i had alot of scare tissue and cyst and pid. Ive told them over and over again this is the same way i was then and they are just not listening and ive been passing huge clots for a week now to top it off. So not happy at all I told them just take it all the hell out I desided im not going to ttc anymore I dont need it if its going to cause me all this pain. My wife can try and get preggers and if its ment to be it will happen. I can just scream and beat a drs ass right now lol ok my rant is over now lol

To all you ladies thanks for being here for me and I wish you all the best of luck and hope you all get your bfp soon!!!!!

Ready - I’m working on having a better day today :D I’m with you on the 2ww, to me is the roughest part. Congrats on having the donations lined up :happydance:

Heidi – I’m so sorry doctors can really be hard to deal with. Do you have anyway of visiting another doctor who will take your concerns to heart? I know with insurance stuff it’s not always easy to switch docs. Whatever the case, I’m sorry you are having such a rough time and I’m sending positive thoughts your way! Take care :hugs:

As for me still a bit sleepy and grumpy today. We had training for foster care last night, lots of licensing paperwork to fill out. I also have an interview today for a new job. I mostly work temp jobs being in school, but we decided with ttc I should find something a little more permanent, the fiancé works, but the extra income will help boost savings. I’m always so dang nervous before interviews. I guess I can just be myself and hope I am what they are looking for :flower: I hope everyone has a great day, so glad it is almost the weekend :happydance:

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

HEIDI, so sorry that you had to go through all of this! :hugs: I hope you will now start to feel better...

Good Luck in the TWW NERDY and READY!! FXD! :dust:

WILSONS, how are you two, I mean three???

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!!!

AFM... Not much to report, checking in on a few threads/BnB friends and of course still hanging in here for my testing threads as promised!!! I have Dec, Jan, and Feb going now! (PM me for links) Let's get these BFPs rolling ladies:dust:

heidi~ oh no!!! i cant believe they put you through all that. ive never understood why some doctors never listen to what you're saying. can you see another doctor maybe? if you need support im here if you want to talk:hugs:

nerdy~ how exciting i would love to foster someday. how'd your interview go?

mm~ :hi: thanks for checking in on us :hugs:

afm...af is gone (early but yay)...im going to do a little drinking this weekend hopefully for the last time for 9 months...then its down to business

stay hopeful ladies...:bfp: all around!!!

Ready - I'm very much looking forward to foster care. The interview went ok, the men who interviewed me were a little smarmy and I didn't get a good read off of them. I wont be terrilby disappointed if I don't get this one. :thumbup: on af's early exit. Have fun this weekend :happydance:

I'm having some typical af symptoms like moodiness, bloating and may sound weird but sometimes I get little heart palpitations this time of the month, maybe because I eat way more sodium :blush: One thing missing is by now my sore pms boobies would have started up and so far nothing and no real pms cramping yet either...so we shall see. So glad the wait is almost over only five days to go till I can think about testing!!! Oh wait it's almost midnight here so almost down to four days :happydance:

FX'd for everyone and lots and lots of :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->